Uh oh Sup Forums

Uh oh Sup Forums..

Backstory: started talking to a girl at church. Things got hot quick. She backed off and said we should just be friends because she didnt want to be a sinning whore like she had been in the past. Ok whatever Im not trying to go to hell either. I cut her off tho cuz why am I gonna be friends with a female. Now I get this.

What do?

Say that you dont want her as just a friend
/thread

No one is game?

tell her to send tits so you can both remain pure
/thread

Already been that far.

Pretend to be friends with her so, when in person and alone you can smash.
Be smart about this. She says she doesnt want to fuck, but given the right circumstabces.. she stilll has needs.

Highly unlikely she will ever be alone but hey you are right about her needs.

then post em

post tits

I did once. I dont have them on me right now but heres this

>ever

dude you never know. could be years from now.

focus on your own shit. girls are side quests

>church
>americans actually go to church and think it's a sensible way to spend their time

Tell her your dick is irritated by not being deep in that cooter

truly awful post.

either ignore her completely, tell her you only want a relationship with her if its sexual, or respond with a nice message seeing how her message was super sweet considering you're ignoring her.

this is the exact thing somebody trying to play something cool would do. fuck man.

OP ya goofed u fucking pleb

Yikes, her text was sent in good faith
That response is only warranted if she was being a needy bitch, she genuinely seems to care about you
Way to fuck up OP

OP being a fucking brainlet.

Locking this thread up.

virgin

idiot

lool, thats awful

Round two. Help me out boys.

why? your dont listen.

I cant believe I'm saying this, but Sup Forums's advice will actually probably be of help
You cant get much more autistic than this without it being an obvious troll, so its uphill from here

Be honest, explain that you were feeling uncomfortable after the rejection and just needed a little space. Tell her you still want her in your life but that processing things takes time.

Also, apologize, you mongoloid

Just say you've been tempted by devilish thoughts and need space to clear your mind and get closer to god.

tell her you really enjoyed what you were doing before, and now just going back to being friends feels a little awkward for you. apologise for coming across as uncaring and talk your way back into those panties

Seems beta tho. Are you sure?

This guy hereSince youre both churchgoers, the devilish bit will probably work

this

Reply her this:
I have to be very honest with you.. I just got diagnosed with prostate cancer and I just don't know how to cope with it. I have strong feelings for you but I am also afraid you will reject me because of what I'm going through..

YES YES YES

thisthisthisthis

Just tell her tits or GTFO works like a charm for me

A lot of the time, beta is a meme
Beta vs alpha is important in attracting a girl, sure, but you already attracted her
Playing hard to get is good until you have caught her, then its fucking awful to do
Especially with christian chicks
Be assertive and confident, but know it takes a real man to own up to his mistakes
Dont cower and quiver before her, but grow some testicles and own up to being an asshole

kek, this

Also what the actual fuck is a devout religious fag doing on Sup Forums asking for advice? Is this a troll?

the most alpha shit is being proud of being a good person and having confidence in your own actions.

worrying about what to post and being a try-hard fag is 100000x more beta than being respectful to somebody with a pussy.

My first thought as well user

tell her to show you her tits. she knows that's what you wanted from the start, anyway. if she still refuses to do it, just block her or whatever you kids do now when you don't wanna be friends anymore.

this

do this op

Ok here we are

It ends with "i hope you can forgive me for that."

卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐

this

Forgot image

▇╱▏┈┈▇▇▇╱▏▇╱▏
▇╱▏▁┈▇╱▇╱▏▇╱▏▁
▇╱╱╱▏▇╱▇╱▏▇╱╱╱▏
▇▇▇╱┈▇▇▇╱┈▇▇▇╱

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . ' |
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

you used everyone's ideas. nice

the power of b is real

She replies slow so hang in there bros

Glad you used much of my material as an influence
Keep us posted

In the mean time greentext your relationship with her

Heres a breakdown. I posted on adv earlier today.

>Started off as friends
>Touched hands at a church camp
>sexted a lot. Mainly words and sometmes pictures
>mom got mad when she found out

this is actually good. but u wrote the god part backwrds so it reads like getting closer to god was the devilish thought which is lol.

but overall 8/10

Holy shit Sup Forums with the legitimate relationship advice goddamn

well to be fair, getting closer to god is pretty devilish in nature.

I know right? It's like bizarro day on /b

hurry up op im horny

Idk man. Shes gone dark. All I can do is wait.

She's probably done with you

tell her to say something. anything

Speak of the devil. So basicly she didnt exactly break up she just wanted to back off the physicality and be more like friends for a time but she still likes me... if that makes sense. How do I come back on this?

It's hard man, but like others have said in the thread; find a woman who's got her shit together. Find one that's self aware, as impossible a task that may seem. I would say that self awareness is the most important thing to look for in a woman, that way she has the mental structures to adjust behaviors, but that means you need to also be self aware. Know what I mean?

send a dick pic

Yeah absolutely. That is really spot on and lines up with my thoughts exactly.

>I cut her off tho cuz why am I gonna be friends with a female.

Exactly. Men and women CANNOT be friends, not matter what people say.

Well, you can be friends but there will always be some form of sexual tension, it might be once a year or once a month.. doesn't matter.

It will never end well and honestly, the best bit of advice I can give you is just to ignore her. Either that or play the long game and try get in her panties.

If she was biting towards the start, you're guaranteed a night of her getting drunk or horny enough to let you cream inside her.

Apart from that just stay clear of the "friend-zone" as people like to call it. Women like to have multiple guys around, to boost their self esteem and whatnot. The only reason guys will have a girl around is to get in their panties and even if it is a childhood friend.. anyone that says different, I can guarantee you that they have fantasied many a times while jerking it about them.

State your feelings an intentions in a straight forward manner. I dont totally know what those are, so speak from the heart. Also ask her what her intentions were. Finish it by explaining that you didnt mean to keep her in the dark and want to start talking again like you used to

this

rolling dubs for this

Glad to hear it, godspeed user. Don't dwell on a woman, just be thankful you had the opportunity to learn, and forward this lesson to women you pursue in the future.

ofcourse females and males can be friends...

just tell her you dont need female friends and you saw her in a sexual way. Nothing personal

Send "lmao you're such a cuck"

No what said is exactly right. Unless youre some kind of soiboi then normal, healthy males are not "friends" with females. Its not natural.

just tell her you want her

STOP. What are you doing man? Also, why the fuck do you go to church? I would rather wake up late on my Sunday so I'm refreshed enough to enjoy my evening nap.

Anyway.. getting off topic there, just tell her. You asked her out or some shit, got rejected and after the rejection you think it's time to move on and set your goals on some other potential "partner".

dogshit reply neck yourself my man

Ask for her dad's number.

Just be her friend. Find another girl. Don't add too personal of details when unnecessary. Don't be a bitch.

Give us a pic

Definitely ask how many sharpies she can fit in her pussy

Of course. Enjoying carrying all their books to class. Also, don't forget to do those taxes for your friends boyfriend.

no don't be her friend. OP caught feelings and he will never be able to find someone else if she is there

time for your butt injection grandpa

All this texting back and forth will only achieve one thing: A reduction of her interest level in the OP. Stop responding to her.

C U C K
D E T E C T E D

Now user, you're the type of male friend I would really like. One that would let me get close to your girl before having her talk you into us having a threesome. Then before you know it you'll be calling me your wife's bull.

bait

It's very possible to find someone else in this situation.

keep this thread alive fags

GUYS. I ALREADY GOT HER NUDES AND POSTED THEM HERE ONCE A FEW WEEKS AGO. IM LOOKING FOR MARRIAGE. A FAMILY. SHE SEEMS TO BE ON THAT SAME PAGE BUT DOESNT WANT TO HAVE PRE MARITAL SEX WHICH I AGREE WITH. THOSE ARE MY INTENTIONS.

im starting to think there isnt even an issue and im just shitting up Sup Forums

Check'd. I want to be friends too

trips and dubs, fuck m8

kek

>SHE SEEMS TO BE ON THAT SAME PAGE BUT DOESNT WANT TO HAVE PRE MARITAL SEX WHICH I AGREE WITH. THOSE ARE MY INTENTIONS.

faggot

postmore conversation

premarital sex is for cucks

okay virgin

>newfag

Are you from the mid-west ?

i am really starting to wonder why you dont just kill yourseslf, because lets be honest what other response did you expect?