Can we please get some rekt thred going

Can we please get some rekt thred going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDgHDN_ANi4
soundcloud.com/user-654527299/turnt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I'd think that would hurt you almost as badly as what you're aiming at. Well, not quite. But still injure you.

You’re retarded, you have to actually post shit to keep the thread alive. Yet again OP fag

Lance Thomas
youtube.com/watch?v=KDgHDN_ANi4

what a champ

That’s what happens when you don’t pay for parking like everyone else, bitch

Listen to Turnt by Young Cappi #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/user-654527299/turnt

This reminds me to find my sweetmook videos

He beats the shit out of his head, then starts consoling him afterwards?
smart guy

I hope that cameraman gets rekt

I think not only does he try to make it look like he's consoling the guy he just beat, but he tries to point at the guy who took the hammer from him and accuses him of being the attacker.

Mombai vice

Possibly yeah.
When I saw the third guy taking the hammer, it crossed my mind that it was a dumb thing to do, smearing your own fingerprints on a potential murder weapon when your in fact innocent. Better to just grab his arm and push him away instead.

>88MPH

Niggers getting btfo'd.
This is a beautiful sight.

What's this from?

nerve gas

Where will you be when nerve gas strikes?

indeed, nerve gas!

>6kb gif file

Please kys you are self

My worst fear everyday

>That's the joke you faggot

Darude Sandstorm

You can't steal electricity silly nig

so why is this such a common occurrence? are they too fucking inbred to use safety gear?

Underrated rekt video

It's like sawed off - pretty risky and shooter itself could go blind in the process. Not humane weapon at all. Why not just normal handgun and so on.

>please stop running me over anons

Glorious Leader outlawed common sense in 1947

Story?

took me a bit to notice it was a loop

Safety gear doesn't help here, you simply don't walk below a power line with a metal construction. Hell, you are not supposed to walk in a thunder storm with an umbrella.

So I guess, he is right. Chinks are simply dumb!

>Tucks his arms and puts him on his side after being btfo
Has he done this before?

>that lucky guy that passes before the crash

No idea, sorry m8. But it looks a little like cartel punishment to me. But that's just a guess.

That's a .500 magnum dumbass, it doesn't shoot shotgun shells.

chinese engineering

nigger trying to steal copper wiring from a transformer. Thus the very severe electrical burns all over his body

mama mia

That was an all or nothing attack.

If that didn't knock him out he would have been fucked.

Kinda sloppy tbh.

Because wrong house motherfucker. That’s why.

>Be american
>Get shot

This is so nasty, it must feel horrible. Her knees are fucked up forever after that but looking at how easily they snap it is easily assumed her knees were already either genetically fucked up or she had previous injury. This doesn't still happen too easily but maybe the machine is so horizontal that it might do that. God bless America.

what a horrible fucking demise

>cartel punishment
That’s a terrible guess. I’m the guy who asked for story and even I can see that he was burned from electrocution due to fucking around with that box. Get your shit together, go back to school or something.

but don't fucking rubber boots and gloves work or something? i'm a retard when it comes to electricity

Well for every one that dies, 2 more take their place. It’s the collective mentality.

they help with your average voltage at home 110/240V, but they are useless at power line with have like 100,000V

It's a taurus judge you double nigger.

It shoots .410 shotgun shells.

Holy shit, educate yourself before you open your mouth.

Nice frog splash.

thats helps with lower amperage but with something like a power line, nah youre fucked essentially reguardless of what youre wearing. Thats why at construction sites youll see stuff like "Power line above, no construction vehicles allowed"

itt: asians being retarded, killing both adults and babies without a care in the world
what the fuck is wrong with them?

true, they will conquer the whole world

let it be known that this user is agree with

asians are smarter than whites, don't you know that?

they see me rollin.. they hatin...

ant brains