Official™ Chelsea™ Celebration Thread

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>there were people on this board actually fantasizing about them slipping the league to tottenham
>there were people on this board actually fantasizing about united giving away the match to spurs just to spite chelsea

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-uyWAe0NhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lel, just compare this nothing 'event' to lester last year
sage

CHELSEA WILL WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

>wba cucks thought they could ptb for 90min

who /lifelong/?

ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO ABCs BTFO

>weaboo

Fuck off

>tfw Chelsea wins the league for the next decade and most of Britain kills themselves
Best timeline

What part of Chelsea are you from, lads?

Lester win - Sup Forums shitstorm
United win - ABU shitstrom
City win - ABU shitstorm

Chelsea win - Nothing

Would rather Tottenham won desu

OTHER LONDON TEAMS, ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?

FUCK TOTTENHAM JID FUCKS

>mad at anime

stamford city

inb4 the portugalfag saying Maureen built the squad when Batshuayi scored

didn't even know a game was going on lol

We did it bros.

Mou was the only interesting thing about Chelsea

nobody cares about Chelsea

frog island

>played fucking shit for the past 2 months WBA and now they defend like its the fucking champions league final

They done it for Sup Forums

The weebest team just won the league

based gonde giving youth their chance at glory

mouKEK would never do that
BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

>ARSE
>ARSE
>ARSE
>ARSE

>ARSE

really makes your think-box heat up

Will they show begin celebrating? Are they going to present the trophy?

Most of the Chelsea team watches anime so it is only fitting

BASED

Fabregas lmao

>tfw

They'll only present the trophy next game.

>it's a loser team's fans try to tell you how to win and celebrate episode
Ayy kek

the gay part

it was really uneventful and I don't remember a time when Chelsea wasn't in first. To most people it seems like they already won it months again

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

chelsea is de beste manschaften teem in der lige

>Would rather Tottenham won
let's not get crazy here

>careful with your language fabregas

because Chelsea is a small club. they've lost the asset they had that made them overperform this past 10-12 years, and everybody knows the last team he built is running out of steam, so they're not a threat in the future, to anyone.

All the attentions are focused on the 6th place in the league, because that's where the Big Man is.

Butt hurt salty spud fan

>Would rather Tottenham won desu

And I'd rather Sunderland won, but neither of those things are going to happen.

LELVERPOOL BTFO
YIDS BTFO
MANCHOKESTER CITY BTFO
POONITED BTFO
WENGER BTFO
MOUYES BTFO

>literally /our guys/

Based.

pls mou jr.

was he just grabbin his nuts?

You just some ass blasted Mourinho dick sucker

Chelsea won the league in November. People tried to fabricate a ""title race"" with the jews this season but Chelsea have the exact same record as them in the second half of the season, so they never really got any closer.

Based Gonde

>courtois
what a meme
like does he even save anything important

Based conte actually walked the league

unless you're really naive or inexperienced in life, you know it's true, m8. why else nobody gives a fuck?

they are just fading out john terry just now

best chels team since champions league, maybe even better in terms of consistency

>Terry goes full kit wanker again

What the FUCK is his problem?

you forgot 2013/14

>Everyone laughing at liverpool

this team is better than the champions league team, that team overperformed as hell..

fucking Ramires scoring against Barcelona lmao

That CL Chelsea team was shit though, that was the magic of it.

>singlehandedly builds the team then walks the league
Is Conte GOAT?

The CL winning side was utter shite that finished 6th. The pluckiest of plucky cup runs was great for them. But they were still objectively shit.

t. mou cuck

Lads...

It's FUCKING CHELSEA!

you guys shouldn't be too depressed. the life of supporters of small clubs with short stints in the top in the past because of special circumstances, like access to a top manager, is not that hard. Just ask Aston Villa or Newcastle supporters.

what fanbase is the most assblasted about this?
id say totenshit

EPL works on a 2 years schedule, nothing nice happens in odd years.

JEWS KEKED ONCE AGAIN

BUt didnt the jews just win

besides, today we celebrate. it might be the last time for a long time, friends.

STOP THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE

>Points lost in the final 10 mins
>0
Is Chelsea literally the only english team capable of not bottling it?

GO RENTBOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=N-uyWAe0NhQ

chelsea is a big team

portugal, then liverpool & tottenham with their fake-ass sincere small club bullshit

I must say, becoming a Chelsea customer was the best decision of my life. It's the first time a team i support has wo something, except from the 2006 WC but I didn't watch that because I didn't care.
So go chelsea

WEEEEEEE
WEEEEEEEEEEE
WE'RE CHAMPIONS WEEEEEEEE
CHAMPIONS CHAMPIOONES

I will until the day I die continue to not believe that as I support Chelski

WE DID IT LET'S GO

BASED CONTE

what part of essex are you lads frpm

that's hilarious m8

>all the salt itt

>we

basildon village

go away Matilde

Greater Thames Valley Section (South Reading Division)

the sex part

Cry some more you twat

Sorry bro, Anime wins the EPL.

>your face when you realise Arsenal was the reason Chelsea won the title after they beat them 3-0 and Conte went 3-4-3 for the rest of the season

>celebrating a title win on Sup Forums instead of going out with your mates

Feels good, now time to embarrass Arse in the FA cup.

Gonde :DDDDDDDD

Since 01 la

just shut up and celebrate. we're supposed to be celebrating Chelsea's title, not worrying about the future just because we don't have Mou anymore. I'm sure Conte will not look helpless when he's asked to pick Costa and aging Fabregas and Pedro's replacements.

The anime that they watch is normie shit like DBZ, not your little girl nonce cartoons.

SEETHING

>implying Conte can win knock-out competitions

congrats Chelsea and fans

from a lifelong fox :3

>implying I don't watch both DBZ and little girls