So I'm a girl and for the past few days it burns when i pee?? Why does it burn?? Help

So I'm a girl and for the past few days it burns when i pee?? Why does it burn?? Help

Pic unrelated

Polly an STI if your sexually active but give it a week and if it still buns see a doctor

Need photographic evidence

You likely have a UTI. Could be bacterial or fungal. Go to an urgent care

reveal thy mammaries OP

Grow up boys

chlamidia or gonnorea STD's

Because you is a bitch.

Web md is what you should be using

It could be any number of things, did you sit in hotsouse?
Use a chillypeper as a masterbatory tool?
Fuck a really cool and suuuuuper nice guy you met on holiday?

Maybe it's better to go and see a doctor then ask random people on /b why you have a burning vargina.

More than one flaming cunt in this thread i see...

Worst advice ever.

Could be an STI. More likely a UTI, very common in women. Could just be cystitis. You won't know until you get checked.

Take a urine sample in a clean jar to the doctors and have it checked. You might need antibiotics.
If your flank(s) start to hurt, it's almost certainly a water infection.

Anyway, go to the doctors.

Wash yet cunt.
It's a yeast factory is why.

Doctor here. Likely Photographia Dislamoris. Your pussy will work again if you take a picture of it and put it in the thread.

WebMD says cancer and AIDS.

get me a sandwich

Fucking beta fegit. Who are you trying to impress?

you know the drill...

clap or the gondy maybe or most likely UTI, drink some cranberry juice and change your underware

They can actually get problems from keeping it to clean to.
Vaginas are like this weird pet that has a million different rules to keep them alive and well, don't use this soap, don't wash it like that, don't put that in their, don't feed it after midnight...

And the fucking hamper with their nasty ass underwear is a nightmare, after one day of use their underwear look like someone comitter ritual sacrifice on a snail in them... and that's when its in working order, can you imagine OP's hamper? Like a fucking hellraiser movie *ughh*.

No wonder all the feminists want to be men.

gonorrhea lol

Cranberry juice you faggot. Also rules and whatever yadadadad fuck you

Tits or gtfo