How's this make you feel, Canadafags? HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How's this make you feel, Canadafags? HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm actually super choked

retards

“fags”

CANADA IS GENDER NEUTRAL DEGENERATE

My apologies.

I literallt have no idea what that means. Can someone explain it to me?

You clearly don't understand Canadians.

Nobody really cares. Anyone that does is also super into US politics and are therefore a lost cause.

The second line of "O Canada," which has said the nation inspires patriotism "in all thy sons," will now read "in all of us."

I didn't care until I read gender neutral then I got triggered I guess

Fucking pussies had to change their National Anthem just so they wouldn't offend 1% of people. As if we didn't know Canadians weren't pussies before...

Means they replaced "in all thy sons," with "in all of us" in the anthem. Seems about fuking right.

You guys probably are stupid enough to believe it has something to do with transgenders or whatnot.

>obv not from canada and clearly triggered by this

could it be more obvious you're amerifag?

Shut up, sissy Canadian. Your anthem was gay anyways.

>In all of us, comand ?????

Yes, its incorrect English, and its sounds clunky, Canada is an idiot.

Thanks to all the liberal faggots who voted for this gay selfie cuck

the first mistake was getting rid of the red ensign

wew

you seeing this as an issue only proves you are an issue

Feels legit great actually. It's nice to actually progress as a human race instead of stagnate like our fat retarded cousin who lives south of us.

Fag

they need to make the new generation of canadians as soft as possible for the billions of africans tehy will take in when they have a population booom

Canada changes the anthem like every ten years.

I hate living in Canada because you can get arrested for hate speech and everyone is a fat sjw (I live in Vancouver, but I'm sore it's better in different provinces

in all thy sons command
to
..in all of us command..
I'm ok with equal gender rights, but...
In what language is this grammar ok?

At least Harper's gone.

Cuckada

I dated a cunt from UBC in Van, I do not envy you, what a suffocatingly unlikable city filled with the most vapid, brainless white leftists and darkies.

Then get the fuck out of Hongcouver you dipshit.

Everybody will sing it the old way anyway. Lol i sing it, in all my sluts command!

Don't bet on it in such a cuck country. Say "all thy sons" -> jail for hate speech.

Anything in any country that is considered nationalistic (anthems, flags, etc..) is fucking retarded, and you are fucking retarded for even caring.

Get back in the herd, bitch, the bull is ready to mount you!

this is distressing but I honestly dont remember the last time I sang the song

grade school?

command what

138 years of tradition destroyed by some cry babies.

Thanks Trudeau

Goddamn, Canadafags. Take your fucking country back already.

Fuck me