Why didn't Sauron just destroy the volcano?

Why didn't Sauron just destroy the volcano?

Bored, retardo? Shitting up the board with your shitty memes, again, mate?
How much of your life have you wasted on this?

It's a legit question though, you fucking retard

Why didnt sauron just make a 300 km wide lava trench along the volcano? Why didnt he just build massive towers around the whole vulcano? Why didnt they just take the eagles to mordor? Why am I retarded?

FourManyRetardedQuestions.jpg

>One of the many defining traits of a person with autism is that they can not watch movies or TV-shows. They dont understand it, and often get hung up on small and shitty details that people without autism would never think of.

You tried very hard to come up with this.

Im a very creative person and it took me 0 effort

You are again trying very hard.

you mean autistic

why didn't they just use a catapult to throw the ring into mount doom?

Child
almost in the bottom of the spectrum

>Child
Wow, a creative breakthrough.

why didn't they fly a drone to the volcano and dropped a bunker buster bomb with the ring attached to it into the lava?

What a comeback

maybe he didn't know that the ring can be destroyed even there
too inaccurate, they could have missed and the ring would have fallen in Sauron's hands, plus Nazguls might have intercepted it on the flight

Are you imagining yourself in a debate?

It is implied or stated, don't remember where, that Sauron never even considered the possibility that someone would try to destroy such a a powerful artifact as the One ring. He was corrupt and was part of his nature to expect everyone to fall for the shadow in the name of power.

got 10 tabs of thread where i shoot shit with plebs like you

It's interesting to see what kind of scenarios autists imagine themselves in while they are sitting in their potty flinging around shit.

You just went full retard with you shit and youre kinda boring me now

He did not posses the power nor ability to destroy such massive portions of land. Mt. Doom was also a font of creation, so even if he could, it would be indestructible at it's base.

It was Mair land, a font of creation, a wound from when they made the world. He could corrupt and darken the land around but neither him nor Morgoth could taint nor build on the land. It repelled them, it's why it was the only source that could destroy the Ring.

Why didn't Gandalf ask the Moth to drop the ring in the volcano?

Plain and simple ? Shit writing