W/ Westworld General Thread

I'm a real (growin') boy edition
Previous

Really disappointed by this multiple timeline and Will=MiB faggotry.

Why are all Nolans such hacks?

Logan

Reminder that the growing boy when Dolores shoots Trevorbot and runs to Will is the old growing boy, not the new one after the old got recommissioned.

Will = MiB.

First for brutal Clementine cracking chink skulls.

How did they get those devices under the robots skin? Did they shrink it first, insert it and then unshrink it??

>guys we need a backstory for this new villain character
>uhh
>he really likes milk

Where did the shrink meme come from?

The Nolans aren't the ones doing it, it's people here jumping to conclusions and creating theories

Is Ford a robot in MiB's time and flesh and blood in Will's?

I'm retarded, someone explain the bird shit to me

first episode where Teddy is sitting on a train and then they zoom out of the world into a holographic display on a table which shrinkfags meme that is the actual world

don't have the WEBM cause its retarded

Xth for big black cocks

Some chink whose just a fucking butcher is trying to learn programming by stealing company property and playing with it.

How did MiB get Lawrence's blood into Teddy?

Why must husbirdo leave us so soon?

He shrunk it

Also if you look closely you can see Clementine has blood on her face and a nosebleed before she starts headbutting him, what do you think leads up to this?

Everything we've seen of the Host uprising and faces opening and shit is just gonna continue to be teased and only actually be shown in the last ten minutes of the final episode, isn't it? They're gonna string us along like that where each season is a mystery building up to a tiny moneyshot alluding to a bigger payoff each time for five fucking seasons then get cancelled.

Had the convenient materials for a makeshift blood transfusion on him, how else?

We haven't had confirmation that Ford (as we know him as grizzled anthony hopkins) exists in Will's universe (as opposed to younger Ford we saw in a flashback).

Don't be silly. Their going to string us along for SIX seasons then give no answers because all that mattered was the characters, not the mysteries.

Fuck Lindelof.

We saw him talking to Dolores in her mind when she fainted in the festival, though that could just be misleading.

A guy whos job it is to fix up the damaged bodies is trying to fix the programming of a bird in secret so he can try get a promotion. The guy he works with finds out and is pissed saying that he'd be fired if they found him messing about with the coding and with something thats not his job. And also berates him for trying to progress in the company and believes they should all stay in their current jobs. In the end the guy fixed the bird

What do you have in mind? half a a meter of cow bowel a needle and some string?

That was just a dream

I don't think that was really just in her mind since he gets up and walks away and she keeps talking to headmate Arnold. Seems more like an actual memory.

Has there been any indication in the show or original book / movie that hosts were being used for military purposes?

Or was it just something that was never addressed?

GOTTA be what's happening with that satellite uplink found in that one host right?

Did they seriously think no one would find the transmitters?

The hosts are dissected like every day.

Probably just poured in it somehow, blood for robots is probably lubricant at most, more likely they don't even need it they're just programmed to "die" if they have below a certain amount.
It's not like you can just take blood from one human and pump it into another anyway

If in Wills timeline Teddy is supposed to be a confedarate soldier, while in mib's timeline was when Ford implemented the Wyatt backstory and if will=mib is ture, then how would Will meet Teddy as a confederate soldier if that was a new storyline given to Teddy in the future in mib's timeline?

But when does that memory take place? It involves old Ford (so it can't be close to when she did whatever Arnold told her to 30 years ago) and he talks about her breaking her loop which is a recent development when she ran from getting raped and killed.

True, but all we saw was Delores collapse, then wake up naked to have a conversation with Ford. We might infer that these things happen concurrently, but there's the possibility that her trip with Will and Logan takes place years before that conversation with an aged Ford.

The working theory at the moment is that Delores is now travelling alone through the park, relieving a trip she took when she first met Will (who becomes MiB).

The best evidence we have of this comes from cut-rate Hemsworth. When MiB is shwon travelling with Lawrence, Hemsworth oks his crazy road trip. When someone asks if Delores is travelling with a guest, there's some confusion as to if she is or isn't. Theoretically this suggests that Delores is wandering the park on her own, because otherwise what was the narrative point of neither confirming, nor denying if she was with a guest?

I'm pretty sure the employees or at least Ford and Bernard have some way to contact the hosts in real time without them being physically present. We also see Bernard have one of his meetings with Dolores and then she wakes up next to William and Logan.

The guys at the butchershop have a history of incompetence as seen by how Maeve had bullets in her still.

DUDE STRONK BLUE EYED BLONDE WOMEN LMAO
DUDE I DONT WANT TO BE THE DAMSELL ANYMORE LMAO

Wait what you don't make sense?

Can you repeat the question, this time try to speak english

>When someone asks if Delores is travelling with a guest, there's some confusion as to if she is or isn't. Theoretically this suggests that Delores is wandering the park on her own

How did she manage to talk the host that was taking her back to the farm out of it without the help of a guest?

Well someone in the company is working to keep them hidden. They didn't let Elsie or Bernard take a good look at the host and were going to have it destroyed.

The writing is so heavy-handed and incoherent this episode.

or has it been like this the whole show?

Teddy shouldn't be a confederate soldier in Will's timeline, only MiB's (the present), because that's when Ford started to implement it.

Keep crying

I bet the Will=MiB reveal will be just as sappy and cringy as the R+L=J ""reveal"" in GoT.

Going to drop the show literally that second.

>or has it been like this the whole show?
dingdingding we have a winner, they try to play off incoherence as being clever with their twists but it just left a clusterfuck.

He could just be a regular soldier in Wills time then in the future he's given the programmed memories of Wyatts soldier group.
If Will meets any mention of Wyatt that's proof hes in a time with old Ford which is the same time as MiB

Is the maze normal sized or also shrunken?

Wasn't he dressed in a Union solder outfit?

Dolores is taking the same trip in the present that she took in the past (see ). It's all melded together from our perspective.

it's in her mind
this whole series is all just a dream

That's one big problem with the theory. However, the host that we see try to take Delores back is not necessarily sent by Hemsworth and co, but rather an earlier version of the control department sent to put her back on her loop.

As we've seen, far from being free from the control room people, Delores is examined by them and Ford. So it's still possible she's now travelling alone and retracing her steps.

Fuck off. Dolores is an actual good character.

It goes deeper. He prob was fucked by his dad or something while being forced to drink milk. "Youre a growing boy! Gotta grow that dick out to make it strong and large and nice for daddy"

P-please stop licking my waifu

-t. William

I AM NO MAN

Officially top tier waifu.

At the moment either:
Ford/bernard et al. Can communicate with the hosts remotely, with a duplicate body that shows physical wear and tear, maybe via a vr setup that is never shown or explained.

OR

It's multiple timelines.

Just like LOST! At last I truly see!

Thank god the Leftovers exists.

The Wyatt storyline involves Teddy being a confederate soldier in the past (Will), not in the present (MiB). This is part of Ford using Host memories; Teddy's old storyline (being a soldier) is implemented into his new storyline (hunting Wyatt down).

How can they even call it a maze?

Delete this.

So Dolores is now the bot-wisperer?

More like BBCworld amirite?

She explained she was with a guest. Obviously confused the host enough to back off, regardless of whether it was true or not.

Here's what's going to happen; screencap this

>Logan is wounded in the war sequence
>William kills him, either actively or passively by not assisting
>Ford knows Logan was president of whatever company and William is next in line
>Ford cuts a deal with William to let the park, which is "hemorrhaging money", to take the blame for Logan's death, in exchange for an investment deal through William's company
>William continues coming to the park for 30 years
>William is MiB

No I'm pretty sure it's HBO

William and MiB meet in the next episode. retard.

No they don't, that isn't in the preview

They made it clear this episode that William is nowhere near the top of the company

Pls show proof I'd be interested to see

No shit. Also, dolores will probably kill logan. Remember the last incident was 30 years ago. That's after arnold's death

They explicitly said he's executive vice president, directly under William

Yeah but marrying Logan's sister he'll have the top position.

>I DON'T KNOW WHAT EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT IS

executive vice president of middle management, wasn't it?

Engaged to the boss's daughter

Logan was comparing it to being middle management to get William angry.

>yfw BBC

It basically is.

>tfw she's not a pure lesbian

she's a great actress if she can manage not to drool all throughout this

Especially if Logan isn't around to stop him.

Show it.

is that real lmao

No it's a stunt dick.

Is this actor from BLACKED

Just watch it again

Ford personally evaluated that dick before approving it.

I have,
Show it.

Unless you can't because it's not there :^)

>people thought they were safe from the BBC in this show

It's heavily implied.

Why are people complaining about the story being slow?

Haven't any of you played an MMORPG? Most of the time you're doing fetch quests.

This show jumped the shark last night with the satellite uplink and the two dumbshit butchers.

Disappointed really, it was going so well.

whats with the spoopy skeletals?

Can you explain how?
Maybe I'm literally retarded and can't tell.

Most of the time you're not paying 40k a day

>DUDE I'M A STRONG WOMYN WHO NEEDS NO MAN LMAO

>DUDE THE CONFEDERACY WAS FULL OF MUH EBIL FAT RAYCISTS LMAO

>DUDE RANDOM SCENE OF A WOMAN LUSTING OVER A BLACK COCK THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY LMAO

this episode was the exact moment when this show turned from interesting to shit

finally got my first acting gig, following my dreams

i agree

Limit emotional affect.

ANALYSIS
What prompted you to make this post?

you are paranoid