Be me

>be me
>met girl in 8th grade
>summer of freshman year we fall for each other and "date"
>cutengayshitensues.jpg
>turns out she was with someone else
>dump her ass, move on
>many years later, as young adults we reconnect
>shes different in some ways and the same in others, basically got the bad shit ironed out
>sexual tension returns hard
>been talking ever since
>things are looking promising
>hanging out just the two of us on saturday
What do? Childhood friend/first crush reconnection is a new one for me

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshvforum.com/thread-53687.html
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spermjacking
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck is this picture

One of my favorites, very quotable

why is that dude about to cut that crabs face off tho? also is there a gif of the crab getting its face cut off?

Fuck her in the ass

This kills the crab

Because cooking. Yeah probably.

man i feel bad for that poor little crab :(

Better than my 8th grade story
>be me
>8th grade
>start talking to girl on MySpace
>decide to take girl to movie
>goes well
>friend has a get together next weekend
>both of us invited
>she got there before me and supposedly it was "makeout party"
>apparently she made out with 8 guys
>Was sitting on guys lap when I got there
>leave devestated

leopard can't change its spots if you get burned you can only blame yourself so if your comfortable with having your heart crushed.... or just nail and bail. DON'T GET SPERMJACKED leave a condom with some horseradish in it in the garbage to teach the bitch if she tries.

spermjacked? jesus christ

Thats fucking awful dude
Really sorry man
Thats lowkey my greatest fear bc i despise being cheated on or finding the desired girl with other guys more than anything else
Fucking sucks

She deeply never wants children, hates them with a passion
Also has been single for a very long time, thottiness begone
100% polish and a ployglot

Revenge bang bang then dip

I've had trust issues ever since. Kinda funny to look back on though

I have been cheated on by 2 out of the 4 women ive been with and my older sister was an abusive bitch and made my mom become an abusive bitch so i feel u with trust issues

It's real and will cost you your future
rooshvforum.com/thread-53687.html
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spermjacking
sure not all are like that but even a minute percent means it could happen to you. women should be handled like a firearm. as if it's loaded at all times

Yah doesn't help that my mom was a cheater too. I've learned that I can only trust some in my family and my close guy friends. That's about it. It's a cold world

A cold world indeed
Cant trust the guy friends either bc too thick headed to understand social nuance and while well intentioned, end up spilling beans
Best not to trust anyone

Facts. I'm lucky I grew up with some truly good guy friends. But sometimes I still wonder if they would try to take advantage of my girlfriend if they had the chance

To be honest my guy friends were good as well, i have no reason to look down on them but i was always such a pack leader type with them that i never really gave any of them a chance to prove themselves as trustworthy
Its largely my fault that i discounted them, they are probably trustworthy but i play shit close to my chest and cant discuss feelings so it would never have happened

>Being this new
>Not lurking more

She already knows you're a bitch, no doubt has plans to cuck you again

Yeah I've always been like a follower in the higher social groups but it sucks because obviously I'm not the most alpha.

I usually browse /k/

people don't even lurk anymore.
they just direct their internet computer machine to:
>knowyourmeme.com
and then pretend to be an old fag

Kek.