U mad whiteboi?

u mad whiteboi?

Lol. Hopefully this bait gets better someday. Gotta start with an actually attractive woman first

The only reason im mad is because your gonna make that white meat grow old on welfare you fucking nigger

>Lol. Hopefully this bait gets better someday. Gotta start with an actually attractive woman first
He says as he bumps the thread back to page 1 when its on page 15 and about to 404.

not him, but we know it fucks with your schedule of posting the next one, you only post so much to skirt being considered a spammer so actually rezzing your bad attempt is perhaps the best way to slow you down

Is she also staring a single mothers club ?

i would be mad if she was white lol wtf even is she? kuwaiti?

>5 nuts a day
>still not pregnant
I think hes sterile

you're welcome to whatever the hell that is

>bumping the spam helps prevent spam
Makes no sense, mate. Letting these threads die is the right way to deal with it.

Thanks to you, this thread will stay up for the next few hours because people are too fucking stupid to realize its bait. Your opinion doesn't matter, its disruptive spam and OP doesn't give two fucks about your opinions on the subject. Bumping spam is the same as making a spam thread yourself.

Ugly even with the filter lol good luck with your chav lol

So having sex with a black guy will produce caramel children.

Caramel children have sex with either another caramel or white person and will produce whiter children.

Great job, you're eradicating black people.

Except that there are only a few million white people on the planet. There are billions of Africans.

The white race is getting BLACKED out of existence.

cross breeding will only increase whites, sorry bud.

we are talking skin color, not race.

guess that really fucks your argument.

there are a lot of white africans.

Niggers gets the scraps that white bois don't want.

I doubt that without welfare from other countries that Africa will receive more population growth. Unless the Chinese already fully colonized Aperifca by now. Gg.

nah brah she prob fat as fuck

thats not her

It absolutely is her. I've been following her on twitter for 2 years. She is no longer dating the black guy.

Nope. I'm not mad.

>ugly
>scars
>bald
>fat
>moustache?

lol not mad

Nope. She'll just end up a single mom. We don't want dumb whores like her to reproduce. Her gene pool will end along with the cuck males, and the white race will eventually rise in population after they're eradicated.

This shit is so dumb.

Ironically ending the black race too until we all look the same and our diversity is zero. A single disease could wipe us all out.

Singularity better fucking hurry.

stretch marks on shoulder Fuck!

>She'll just end up a single mom
And you'll pay for her kids via taxes.

>We don't want dumb whores like her to reproduce. Her gene pool will end
She'll probably have a litter of niglet babies.

>along with the cuck males, and the white race will eventually rise in population after they're eradicated.
If you get rid of cucks and betas then that's like 99% of the white race.

why would i be mad? il be dead in 60 odd years and who gives a single fuck about future generations, and this guy got the dumbest beard line i ever seen

5 nuts a day yet you still cant get pregnant. Seems like god is at work there.

the white gene is stronger overall
thats why proper black ppl were only natural to Africa and Australia because they were isolated

Wife is white and hates niggers.

She's probably fucking them while you're at work, bud.

Lmao she's probably Irish anyways

No because I have realized it's not that hard to get pussy

>wants to end white race
>Propagates her white genes (even if watered down)
>Doesn't just not reproduce
why

wtf is wrong with her shoulder

bait