Blocks your path

>blocks your path

i'd punch er right in the cunt

Fall on floor quivering in a complete submission of my incomparable test levels to left, on my way back up I grab Blondie on the cunt and eat ass

camera man is fucking them both, probably a drug addict in and out of jail with a bunch of shitty tattoos

gross

vomit on their stomachs due to the over exertion of testosterone processing just from breathing the same air as them

Gross lol

>le body builder are tough meme
lmao

> Draws penis

Punch them in the dick.

I should start working out. You could fry an egg on those bad boys

Push them out of the way. Even an average guy is *usually* still ten times stronger then they are

buy them each a mars bar

damn they have more test than me
but girls are supposed to have some test
But boys aren't supposed to have estrogen
it basically makes a girl's voice go from sounding like a girl to a woman

That's really impressive. These girls are definitely not lazy or gluttonous, at all.

Men and women have both sex hormones naturally just in different ratios.

Fuck the shit out of em

fuck both

I don't mind the abs, but jesus the hands on the left one is so manly.

I think, if you were insanely lucky one day, the absolute best you could hope for would be that they would fuck the shit out of you.

>happily bends over as she pulls out the strap-on

>I think, if you were insanely lucky one day, the absolute best you could hope for would be that they would beat the shit out of you.
ftfy

>unzips my dick

lol 69

That is so obviously shopped guys. Come the fuck on.

i'd fuck both of them

Look at their hands

>vomits
Look at the bitch on the left's arm. Fucking disgusting

>pretty face
>Great abs
>Ugly veiny man hands

Fart as long and loud as possible. Hopefully I'm in shorts and boxers and liquid feces starts running down my legs.

do you mean that they are that hot as to fry a egg or that they are hard as pans

Blondie looks 12.

Ask them why they'd ruin perfectly good bodies and pretty faces with all those ugly muscles..

>dem man hands

monkeyplundersthecave.jpg

Fuck em both up the ass

DOUBLE 69

They both got man hands

Bowf

Ive always wanted 2 muscle grils to have their way with me so Id lick their abs and beg for more

I'd say excuse me and sorry.

I'm a large old viking motherfucker covered in scar tissue, especially on my knuckles.

I get a huge kick out of being ultra-polite and using a calming pastor voice.

Knock both backward with the inadvertent blast of cum from my instantly erect and pulsing cock.

Sadly, there were no survivors.

>Huge clits

like an empty ballsack

You know it. But i don't care. I'd work that thing like a champ!

women with higher levels of test are way hornier than their low-test counterparts.

With all the hormones they've been taking they're probably horny on par with the average guy, and are extremely vulnerable.

that might be attractive if their muscles served a purpose other than vanity
and supplements are for fags

Imagine their grip strength just imagine

They do.

You'd wanna cum and would probably cum early but that pussy would clamp down so fucking tight you couldn't and she'd keep riding you until she let you bust by relaxing it.

nope

>those man hands

I doubt it.

U-uh, e-excuse me, please. You're in my way. U-uhm...excuse me? Please?

you gotta be real sensitive with fit girls cause they constantly question their femininity even harder so id just be patient and wait for the cunts so they don't feel bad about being an inferior sex or any of that shit even though they tried real hard

Please step aside m'ladies. I must go and buy some eggs right now.

Please dont eat my heart.

I bet the handjobs great.

nice photoshop.

>m'ladies
>buy eggs

fedoras don't like eggs

rough hand jobs are the shittest thing in the world

pick up and move out of the way

sauce they are cuuuuuuuuuuuute

I can attest to that, my mommy gf apparently has an above-average testosterone levels and she really doesn't like going more than a few hours without sex

They feed them to drunk girls they brought home that they found passed out on the street and force feed it to them when they wake up

ask her if I can suck her dick

moar?

blonde =extreme cute face....but WHY???? no muscle needed

Gross