Hey Sup Forums, I want a fresh start. What’s the best way to create a new identity?

Hey Sup Forums, I want a fresh start. What’s the best way to create a new identity?
Besides killing myself

Buying citizenship on an island to avoid tax penalties. Pretty easy to be honest.

Acquire a new birth certificate via theft from a hospital

take shrooms

I killed myself and it work it recommended

go to a shithole country

Move out of state.

What island?

join the taliban

Secret ;)

Start by legally changing your name

Shows on simple background checks.

you're such a faggot legally changing his name would still leave a paper trail you piece of shit retarded ass wipe go fuck your dog you dip shit

Fake suicide. Blame 4chen. Live as an illegal.

find a document forger and get a birth certificate good passport ID and social security and suddenly disappear because you'll eventually be declared missing and they'll throw a hunt for you and it will be put on the news. but before all that get a forged version of every document to prove your existence on earth. idk about the bank account and all that, for money commit insurance fraud before your disappearance for money to live off of. you can only bring 10 grand on the plane so either take a detour country right and wire the moeny from your old bank account to you and convert the currency ASAP. they'll still be looking for you so make sure you get out of the country quick, do this near the border and get out fast. this will have to be right outside the desired country you plan on staying in.

*pulls out knife* You guys better shut the fuck up!

Get high security clearance like me.

Not anymore :(

get as many credit card offers and cash them in, sale all your shit to get cash, go to brazil and put sperm in local. Instant brazilian

lol paper trail

kill yourself

I'm gonna shove a Tide pod up your ass and then penetrate your throat with a tree branch

Brazil wont extradite nationals btw

it wouldn't leave a paper trail if he was using his new identity

okay michael schofield

This guy knows what’s up. Thanks

I’m pretty sure I said that was a no..

yup with love user. just make sure to make it painful for me as a thanks for the great advice

If only that was easy to get..

Calm down there crack head

Shut up

I want an identity not to be a fucking leech

who

CIA niggers hah

Take your wife's last name.

Her last name is Peter

Also "her" first name.