>thicc
>goth
>small waist
>self harm scars
>could have nice big tits

9/10
Would make my goth gf

Alright OP you have been pandered to enough send more pics or gtfo

i dont have many pics of myself becauze im trying to get to 90 pounds and i delete most pics of myself .. but like my instagram is @nikadies

You couldn't have picked a more stupid, mindless looking picture.

Honestly I bet you're pussy has that musky scent that a beaner like me finds intoxicating. I really would love to bury my face between your thighs.

It’s a man isn’t it, it’s always a fucking man

you seems to have an incredible ass, turn around

Ditto

Tits or gtfo

Which 1 r u?

dude/10

This thread is losing potential
not even bumping it now

Trap. Obvious trap.

FUCK why does everyone always think im a trap do i have like manly features i can gaurantee i was born a girl

More pics, you're dying here bud.

I read "RAPE" me brutally and honestly at first and I was like holy shit Sup Forums don't hold back

>all these people calling her a goth
Is this what being old feels like? Seeing people use words without knowing what they mean?

Tits or go

smh tbh fam

I think you should stop drinking and go to the gym. You have a decent face. Couldn't be wifey material.

t. Married man

>Couldn't be wifey material.
Sorry, I meant could be wifey material***

lol fail

I’m married so you’re ugly.

Dubs and you have to go see 'Boots on broadway', post results.

do i recognise op y/n

What are those cut marks on your left arm?
If so, that's retarded, be a big girl and stop that. It honestly looks disgusting. Trying to be nice, you could easily be 8/10 in my opinion.

looks wise, solid 8/10. love the gothic vibe. personally not a fan of scars, but that's not a deal breaker.

I don't have a number in mind, but I'll put it this way; I would fap if I got nudes from you, but I wouldn't go out of my way to ask for nudes based off this picture

Meant to link your OP image.

The wrist scars are gnarly gurrrrl

I was always curious as to what former goths thought of the recent influx of "goths". I always thought goths was a full lifestyle, not something you can half-ass, nowadays you got chicks who just wear flannels, a pair of sk8 hi's, dark makeup, and posting on Instagram that they wanna die.

>TITS
>
>
>OR
>
>
>GTFO

im not OP you thirsty faggot

fucking creep

You’re very pretty! Im from nyc too... have such a huge crush on that look. I was goth in HS but I’m a normie college professor now.

go to the gym and stop drinking? lol what is wrong with my body

ITT: India

real fucking curry hours my pretty ones smash that bobs

>THIS

You're a bit chubby. Not in a bad way, by no means, but still chubby.

The scars on your arm tell me you already know your self worth and don't need our input.

Adding to this, I mentioned the gym because in the OP image, you look drunk, so I assumed you drink a lot.

8/10

turn around to determine 10/10

u tride

she looks mentally ill actually

lol loooks like tim curry dressed up as a transvestite

6.5/10

but unironically i mean

lacking sufficient data. Gonna need to see da titties

point proven

Post tits / dick
>OR GTFO

first off, nice cutter scars, wouldrape/10

second, try /soc/

You're BARELY passable
but still passable so good job i guess

looks like she's wearing the rug that goes in front of the toilet.

show bellybutton and go to bed

10/10 the left one

al you have going for you is your thick thats about it

Careful with that edge, user.

lmao wat, dudes not even being slightly edgy.

you look obsessed with your own insecurity like it's a holy cow that allows you to be a slut thot

send more pls, dartszeuberaffe (at) hotmail.com

how tf am i edgy the goth look is ugly ass hell

The Septum ring is ugly, take that shit out. Otherwise you look THICC in a good way. You remind me of AJ from the Friday the 13th game.

What card game is this from?

OP is just a faggot.
How is he goth at all?

also
>TITS or GTFO

bitch looks like a rat rofl

she could dress better

You’re a solid 9/10. Goth aesthetic, hot, love the bobbed hair, and scars make you human. Also remind me a lot of a girl I really liked a while ago

Well since op hasn't posted tits or ass w/ timestamp yet I'm going to use this thread to post a pic of my cock i took earlier because I turned 18 yesterday. Do people still do this on Sup Forums? I vaguely remember posting your cock being a tradition or something

Anyways I added some color to make it more interesting. Sorry if the pic is sideways.

I think you are qt.
More pics?

Same here. Also love the strong features. Other fags calling you out for it but but I like it.

Very attractive girl

very strong first impression user

test

Don't try to be skinny. Your waistline to hips ratio is pretty much perfect as is.

I'd eat your ass. Gimmie teh Twitter handle so I can solicit sex.

You look fucked up in the head. Like the kind of girl a horny early 20s "alt" styled person would go for, but the type they'd stay away from in their 30s and 40s once they've been with a few of you. If you were down to fuck I would, but I wouldn't date you, just based on the way you present yourself.

i miss aaron

Are you OP? I could really use sex..

The only post worth attention in this thread full of faggots.

Thanks xoxo

is that sarah sanders?

adidas

Hot emo chick

i think at some point i became lost in my own shitposting

Don't want no aids

t-thanks...

What?