Nanars coming up

nanars coming up

where does one go to buy imported liquor on the interweb?

Wem wishes he was a replicant.

i want liquor but no one has it

We bought some today.

I want a specific one, and no one online has it and if they so it's out of stock.

drinking is bad

wem
e
m

Faggotry is bad.

Alcohol sucks anyway. Opiates are heaven.

yes hello who this

ur bad
gross no

Don't knock it 'til you try it. Shit feels so good.

opiates make me tired and constipated. i also get annoyed with how it makes me feel.

That's hot as fuck.

Annoyed? Strange. I love it personally, a little too much. Feels like being wrapped up in a warm blanket of love and happiness. I just forget about all my problems, and want to cuddle everyone.

Opiates are garbo, enjoy your addiction and constipation

I really need to lose some weight

I was 180 last year and now I'm going on 220

I will never find a BF at this rate ;_;

this

I'm enjoying it alright. I don't get constipated though, maybe it's just me. Then again I'm practically anorexic and don't eat anything anyway.

stop eating trash and do some mild exercise. also don't stuff your face when you eat.

Riddle me this OP, why is it that I fantasize about finding you furfaggots and stringing you up with piano cords?

Because you're in extreme denial of your own latent homosexuality and likely desire to copulate with an actual animal.

Because you have nothing better to do with your precious time than to send empty, anonymous threats to strangers on the internet over trivial things. Most likely due to your own repressed feelings of gayness and the uptight discipline your parents gave you while growing up.

The three c's worked for me lost like 20 kgs in like 2 months

>The three c's
quick rundown?

Caffeine stops your appetite cones makes you sleep and cock because it's awesome

what's a cone?

A bowel for Australians

ohhhhh!
what about the munchies from the weed?!

Can someone please post the pic of what I think were wolves after a hunting trip in the jungle, one of them getting blown by a fox and the others cleaning/dressing their kills of the day?

I could have sworn I saved it when I first saw it but it's not in my folder.

just find movies and or tv shows that you can binge watch I ended up falling asleep on the couch more times than I can remember haha

sorry kiddo

The new Blade Runner was pretty crappy.

yeah ok

Its 11pm over here, I literally do not have anything better to do than to harass you

Probably so you can jack off to their corpses, you sick faggot.

mew

Hello

whatcha doing

Watching a stream.

whats on stream?