So my girlfriend broke up with me today.Said I wasnt Christian...

So my girlfriend broke up with me today.Said I wasnt Christian...this is in the span of a month after 2 years of a good relationship.Its not horrible but im a bit sad and lonely.Get that sick feeling in my stomach a bit.

Anyone wanna talk about their going on with women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5R1TFawKe00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey OP don't stress, you'll get over it with time. Be strong and do you for now

Yeah man, it's going to take a bit of time. But don't suffer by yourself. Know there are tons of us that have been in the same situation and completely understand what you are going through. Stay strong.

Thanks fellas.Hung out with some friends today,made it a bit better.Its not like my first break up,which was horrible.Sucks is the main word I suppose.

The woman I've loved for 5+ years recently broke up with her fiance. She has feelings for me too, but the problem is that I live 2 hours away from her. I'm doing my best to move back, but idk how long she'll be single for or wait for me. It feels like this is my last chance to be with her, but I don't know if I can do it.
wot do?

has she showed interest in you?

Boy, your broad doesn't want you because you are Christian. Why are you worried about this dead fish now?

Yep. We used to tell each other "I love you" towards the end of her break up with her shitty fiance. We slowed down on that because the both of us know long distance would never work.

its because I wasnt a christian.She joined a group that builds houses in new orleans for poverty people...and slowly started getting hyper religious.Even recited bible passages to be.She suffered from seizures,fibromialgia,and insomnia(spelling no idea) I never faulted her for it.I even gave up good jobs so we can be close to her family

One of her things is that I said we could move to a place 15 min away from her family...she freaked out and didnt know how she was gonna get rides or generally survive.

well what connections do you have with your current area? family? job?

Just family.
Getting an apartment in her area is sort of the problem. It's not ridiculously overpriced, but it isn't exactly cheap either. Plus I just started to work again, so I'm doing my best trying to get back out there. I did find one place for $1130 a month.

You sound like an awesome person. Loving her that much and getting this in return. You're going to find someone else real soon.

Have some pussy. youtu.be/5R1TFawKe00

Thanks man.i appreciate it.Just started tearing up like a bitch.but I know itll be ok...i just hate the process.

oof thats alot,im not sure what you should do.2 hours is not too bad.Maybe meet in the middle.There is a big part of my that says go for it.love is nice.If its the right girl go for it.

My gf of 6 years jsut told me she doesnt want to be with me anymroe . we live together and she doesnt have anyhwhere esle to go so eshe is still here and says hse doesnt know what she wants but i fee like if she had a place to go she would jhave left me already so i feel liek anytihing i try to do to remedy thes ituation is fruitless. sorry im super drunk right nwo tryign to null the pain but everytime i look at her i think about what my lfie is going to be like hwen shes gone and i fall apart. she doesnt seem to care but i still love her and have revolved my future around her. every move ive made in the alst 6 years has been to benefit us in the future and now i feel im being blidnsied by this i have no friends only her and i dont knwo what to do.

Her religious spark post-volunteering makes me think she has one of those "holier than thou" complexes because she did something good for once.

Also... I had underlings at my job that claimed to have fibromialgia and were caught doing things they claim cause severe pain. I couldn't can them though because of MUH PERSECUTIONS! I don't trust anyone who touts it.

Meanwhile I have something that could literally kill me any day from an aneurysm or stroke (severe chiari/brain malformation) and I still manage to pull more weight than half the slack jawed leaches I work with.

Don't sweat this cow.

Total turn off. O,ce I heard the words "I'm Christian" out of some butches mouth. I say "god bless you in finding someone who will stay with you." So OP just say fuck her and be done with it. Fuck that bitch. Tell her to eat some niggers cock while your'e at it.

im OP this is just like me man.I made my life fit her.We had plans for kids,house,but she freaked out when it came time and got religious.Its sucks man,im feeling it too.Im here brother,even if its over the internet

it was just so strange.A month of these people got her to unlove me.After 2 years of saying she wouldent want to live without me.Then all of a sudden she is telling me a bible verse of why we cant be together

A bible is an atomic retard magnet.

I guess so

My girlfriend works at a hospital and mentioned to me over the phone today she has a crush on a doctor. When I asked her what does she mean by this, she mentioned because he is really nice and sweet, but says she does not flirt with him. Don't know what to think, we've been dating for 1 year

I know it's going to be hard. Super hard in fact, but it's going to take time. Eventually you're going to be able to start over. There are tons of other people in the world and with your loyal qualities you will find someone easy.

Im not sure what to say.Thats not cool to mention that to you.I would definitely talk to her about the relationship.Its a scary question...but for the best

if you are an adult, which you should be (on Sup Forums), you might realize shes joking. Unless she's dog-whistling you into going alpha because she wants it rough. Who knows. She could just be a whore.

This talking is making me feel better guys.Thanks

normal people don't do this, she is a slut and is going to fuck you about

I hope she's joking. I'm 31 she's 33, we're quite serious about each other, It does bother me a bit she works will all the doctors, but I'm over it now. I know she loves me, but these random comments of her always has be thinking wtf.

>needing religion to do good works

Retarded atruist detected

confront her about it and get a lil stern. then have angry sex. that will clear it right up. thats just how some girls are. they want to be felt like they are a prize.

But I don't deal with that wack shit. I make sure I know someone well enough before I let the relationship overrun its welcome.

this

Just convince yourself that she's cheating on you and use it as an excuse to cheat on her. Then when you inevitably get caught; you're retarded enough to ask for relationship advice on Sup Forums, so you're probably not smart enough to get away with it anyway, you can hang yourself from a doorknob with a necktie so she can come home and find you and feel guilty about her little joke for the rest of her life. That'll show her.

Sounds about right. I won't make a big deal about it since I don't want her to think i'm a weak faggot, but I'll def look into this further, if my suspicion arises.

Thats all you can do for now