How to manipulate people? Any master manipulators on Sup Forums?

How to manipulate people? Any master manipulators on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
soundcloud.com/osymyso/monkey-to-camel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K

manipulation... ayyyyylmaos are good.

if you paint that chair gold for me I'll tell you

I love making statements that, more or less, vaguely refer to the people around me. It drives them fucking crazy. I also like to spread rumors about the easy targets in this same fashion with others who share my hobby in a way which communicates who the intended recipient(s) of my wicked game of telephone are.

What are they gonna do about it? The first direct acknowledgement and they're deemed crazy by those who don't "get it" while we perpetuate the mystery.

I mean, seriously. It's not like they're going to murder me or anything.

You need confidence, good observation (especially in body language), charisma. Know what a person likes to hear, say it. Kiss ass, but do it in a charming way so you don't look like a complete and utter beta. If you hook them, keep doing it until you get what you want. There are also other ways, more subtle and passive ways or even more aggressive ways depending on your own attitude.

Be more specific on what you're trying to do and I might be able to help.

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his Sup Forums faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Sup Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking anime board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

wait, did i miss something?

Correct except the charming ass kissing, that devalues you and makes them less likely to do what you want them to.

Although it sounds like you're talking solely on picking up women, which is a different story.

I am

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

please dont tell me you believe him.......are you literally retarded?

>devalues you
If you do it right, subtle it doesn't. Works on say a boss or someone in some leadership position you can befriend easily. You find something he likes or something you over hear him talking about, do your research if you don't know anything about it and gradually work your way into the convo while pretending to be interested in the subject. if you hear him talk about a sport or some other hobby he's done/won/whatever, compliment him on it and have a laugh and shake his hand. It works.

nothing in particular really. Ive just never been a fan of socializing and i find joy in manipulating people just was curious of other peoples techniques/tips, etc

Learn how to read body language.

Never end the last sentence of your conversation with a girl you dig if you've made progress in that conversation... not in a obvious way though. Her unconscious self will not classify you as "case closed, move on" but as a "something's missing, user is the key."

I get what you're saying but I don't really consider that ass kissing. My idea of ass kissing is overcomplimenting

That's an extreme, blatant form of ass kissing. But when you generally dislike or don't care about what your boss likes and pretend like you do so you get him to like you, that's ass kissing too.

Give an example of the manipulation that you enjoy.

Manipulation could mean anything, you could mean causing drama, you could mean getting people to agree with you, you could mean influencing someone to perform a physical act, the list goes on.

get tips from a sociopath just make sure they dont manipulate you in the process

>never been a fan of socializing
Then you're not going to make it. You need to be reputable, or at least seem like you are if you want to get someone to do what you want. You don't have to be sincere about anything you say or do, you just have to seem like you are or they're going to think you're either a creep or weirdo.

Ah sorry bro I am only good at fishing. I suppose you could call me a master baiter

mostly causing drama and chaos

That makes sense. I wouldn't do it unless the person had power over me though, like my boss would.

Never outshine your master, right?

Also... use basic body language and approval-seeking behaviors of humans in general. Ex.: Who is your target looking at when she (everyone) laughs at a party. Looking at friend A? Try to have a conversation with friend A in wich target isn't a part of/a subject of... but a visual-only witness. Make friend A laugh, happy.

Just wear a MAGA cap then.
/thread

Well then you don't need to know anything, just spread gossip while always conveying a sense that you're impartial. Eventually everyone will dislike you after they get to know you though.

Grow up and learn to manipulate to better yourself.

ITT betas that want to think of themselves as master manipulators or charismatic but really they're just that annoying acquaintance who tries too hard to be your friend and make edgy jokes

how can i manuplulate tinder slut? very hard

this guy gets it

1. install keylogger on all your friends computer
2. Know everything about them
3. Make hints about secrets of them but dont let yourself get catched
4. Make your friends hate each other with your knowledge about their doings
5. profit

Kek

idk if it counts as manipulating but search up gaslighting, i did it to a coworker that was a dick to everyone

also talking shit behind peoples back =/= master manipulation

this is exactly the kinda thread you'd see in summer

"it" not being pussy

show bobs and vagene bitch lasagna

soundcloud.com/osymyso/monkey-to-camel

Be careful with that. If a person snaps they can easily become dangerous. People can get killed. A sane enemy is predictable and therefore easier to manipulate. This is coming from a diagnosed schizophrenic. Before I was medicated I stabbed someone and left them for dead. I spent 4 years in a psychiatric hospital. Don't fuck with crazy.

So I just found out that I'm a gaslighter.
Wow.
Co-dependant relationships, check.
Subtle manipulation, check.
Escalation upon being challenged, check
Repitition, check

Oh man I think this just changed my perspective on how I look at myself.

>implying that anyone who isnt autistic would read these threads to get pussy

just means his life gets worse idc

i feel bad for whoever tolerates you then

Nope. But I've beaten the snot out of many cunts like you, and yes of course everybody turned around and thought I was the arsehole and the other guy didn't deserve it, but on the flip side of the coin, those manipulative cunts NEVER fucked with me again, and any time I caught them in the act, they'd get reeeeeal quiet and start behaving all of a sudden.

Seems like all you need is a few loose teeth to fix your issue pal.

The man that I stabbed is paralyzed from the waist down. That could be you if you make someone snap. I on the other hand am a free man again with a nice life and functioning legs.

i dont work at the place anymore plus they have security so i doubt he'd be able to do anything serious before someone takes him down

amen.

I'm just trying to help. I met people while I was locked up who waited years for revenge. One guy snuck in to a dudes house and cut his dick off while he slept. It's not a good idea to mess with people's sanity.

I concur. Had a “buddy” try do something similar and I called him out on it and beat his ass. Sure I looked like a dick to many but I made sure that nigger did that shit to me again. He doesn’t say shit about me now

*didnt

Nah I have a solid base of 5/6 childhood friends that know me probably better than myself who are all freethinking independent successful people, 3 of them are my former flames.

I tend to leave a lasting impression because of the intensity of the relationships. I wouldn't go as far as calling it abuse, although I'm sure aspects of it have been maybe on the darker side of the grey area.

the thing is this

if you are dealing with a clever-balanced person, you cant do it

if you are dealing with a dumb person then you dont have to be a master to do it

i have a friend who is really good at manipulating people, he tried it with me, but i warned him, now he does not do it anymore with me, cause you know, somethimes you gotta be scared

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.