What are some albums that people should know?

What are some albums that people should know?

Good choice user, I'd say this

none

I'd like to say but people don't know how to know about things in the proper way.

What a weird, shitty album cover

AUTUMNS OF LIGHT CONTINUING LIFE

Shut the fuck up its amazing

new bjork album

Come on user, show us all many will appreciate ur share.

More people on Sup Forums at least, it has all the markings of a Sup Forumscore album. It's like the best album Talking Heads never made

>The The
I'm sure the guy that came up with that name thought it was hilarious.

i'm sure the guy who came up with the name would read your post and think "i'm sure this guy that came up with this response thought it was original"

Yep, not a fan of the name either
but good music is good music
Also: mentioning them in a conversation irl makes you sound retarded

this is a 6/10 at best though.

I've been seeing this posted more in the past few days, it is probably the most beautiful album ever recorded

this and the chameleons

in a kind of goofy-and-insane kind of way, sure

this album is so fucking average

I 100% agree with this. Probably the best album i've ever heard in my life.

I get that fishmans get posed on Sup Forums alot, but seriously people really really need to listen to them

Does anyone have a good download link for this album? I'm trying to find one online but they're all shit. Flac would be prefered

Totally. Fishmans is only a thing on Sup Forums but I've gotten a few friends into them through Long Season and tracks from Uchu Nippon Setagaya. One thing I'll say is that their albums really run the gamut between jazzy, dubby, more rock based, and downtempo. I'm not super into their early stuff like Chappie Don't Cry and Corduroy's Mood but the later albums are some of my absolute favorites.

Totally agree,Divine Styler's experimental approach to hip hop is undeniable.
What's your favorite song off it OP?
I can't stop grooving to In A World Of U.
>mfw Rock In The Video Age comes on

>its a mu circlejerks albums that get posted on here weekly and act like they are the only people who know it

prefer his other albums to this by quite a lot. maybe because im a big slowcore fan, idk, this ones never gripped me

If you like science fiction/electronic music/space rock check this out. Sounds way ahead of its time

I'm not much of a hip-hop listener but this album really opened me up to the genre.

I'm enjoying lanegan's solo albums a lot, but this one over all