Who does Sup Forums think is the sickest serial killer?

Who does Sup Forums think is the sickest serial killer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
youtube.com/watch?v=8vbnLYROCj8
youtu.be/BvWOje46Xp8
youtu.be/Wb3C1QmmEd4
youtu.be/pwLj2K124Mg
youtu.be/C-ObB_S_qZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sick as in col or as in depraved

is that moonslash or whatever?
there's always worse

Anders Brevik is pretty dope.

abortionists

Toy box killer, by far

Homosexual

Dahmer was the sickest as far as acts committed after the murder. As far as the methods of the killings and the targets of said killings, I'd say Planned Parenthood.

Dahmer actually drilled a hole into a live victims skull and injected chemicals into his brain trying to make him a "sex zombie." The person only lived for a day before whatever dahmer put into his brain killed him.

No i think thats richard ramirez, the night stalker

doesn't it go hand and hand? ;)

ed gein or the rostov motherfucker

and no ones beaten his score yet!

im disapointed that he let himself get captured like a sissy

agree. have u seen the partial birth abortion vids?

Richard trenton chase

He was a spic

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

damn I forgot all about that

youtube.com/watch?v=8vbnLYROCj8

yeah its so fucked

jeffrey dahmer, bc he had a nice life, he just was a devil

the majority of the other serial killers had abuse or no love in his life, he was the opposite

bump

Albert Fish AKA The Grey Man. Sickest fuck ever.

Letter to his victims Mom!

Ed Gein was pretty fuckin nasty.

what about dnepropetrovsk maniacs? def some of the worst

Miyuki Ishikawa

Night Stalker is ok but Original Night Stalker is a million times more interesting and was never caught.

Also BTK was pretty fucked up and he went down in one of the most entertaining ways possible

God
t. Atheist edge Lord

bitch please

i didn't answer the question though. i think you're a quora fuck--let's leave the -fag shit for Sup Forums--and you saw the pop up about ramirez the other day.

the sickest i can think of? still dahmer. you should seek out "serial killers: profiling the criminal mind". it's an A&E special two disc set. you can find it on youtube, maybe.

dahmer had these tubs of dead bodies in his house and a bunch of skulls and shit. his dream--outlined in drawings--was to make some bizarre altar like something out of "hellraiser" made of bones and skulls. he would collect these guys and try to drug them and start playing "the exorcist part 2" and start to go in to a trance. he was really out of it. while ramirez was crazy, dahmer was insane and out of this world.

ed gein is second. find "deranged" (1974). it's dope. it's a very well made film. he's so cute as he discusses "fixing" corpses casually "if they need repair".

Andrei Chikatilo, over 50 victims and one of his victims who was a young teenage girl he removed her uterus and ate it. Another young girl i remember reading he ejaculated while stabbing her

BTW was lucky that Wichita police have always been fucking incompetent

this fucker used to bite his victims nipples off while raping them

Andrei Chikatilo. He killed 56 women and children, 38 were under 18. His first victim was a 9 year old girl whom he stabbed 3 times and ejaculated, and subsequently could only orgasm by murdering people. He would imitate thrusting while he slashed and stabbed them. He was caught in 1984, but he had a very rare condition where his blood type differed from his semen type, so he was released, and killed for 8 more years before being caught again after the largest manhunt in Soviet History.

did you see his confession? blowing raspberries and shit while he's thinking about where he buried a body

scary looking fucker too

Fuck off faggot I already posted him.

Link?

My hero

I was already typing before you posted, and I gave a lot more details as to why he was the most fucked up killer. Chill your autism.

Yea but your post sucked. Do better next time.

you're all cute that no one has mentioned albert fish.

i just realized that you're all passe and that, well, albert fish was the "sickest" but his sickness wasn't towards his victims; it was towards himself.

he was a guy that grew up abused in catholic schools. he ended up a super masochist like none other. he ended up with some "boyfriend" but i doubt it was about sex; it was just about being nasty and they'd eat each other's shit and hurt each other. eventually, he killed some little kids and ate them. it was popularized because he sent a letter to taunt the parents.

he was electrocuted but it didn't work because he had a habit of shoving needles into his crotch so he could be in constant pain.

real masochist. the sickest of all.

pic: the pins in his crotch

youtu.be/BvWOje46Xp8

You son of a bitch..

True story: my dad was the dentist at the prison where Richard Ramirez was housed. Ironically he didnt die of execution, he died of hepatitis C before the state had a chance to kill him. My dad said he was the quietest person there, he would only talk if you asked him a question. Also I share a birthday with Ted Bundy.

Ed Gien hands down.

I posted Albert Fish way up in the thread faggot, along with his letter to Grace Budds Mom.

Only for edgelords.

Thanks! Saved for later.

I share a birthday with him

Eat a niggers cock

He roasted and ate a young girl over a 9 day period. Starting with her ass. You know fuck all about fuck all.

He also lives better than most of us in that Norwegian prison resort. Pretty sure he gets an Xbox and shit.

Ramirez is interesting because he seemed to absolutely revel in the fact that he was evil.

Yah he went on a fasting protest until they gave him a PlayStation 3.

Already mentioned
here

which one?

Carl Panzram (June 28, 1892[1] – September 5, 1930) was an American serial killer, rapist, arsonist, and burglar. In prison confessions and his autobiography, he claimed to have committed 21 murders, most of which could not be corroborated, and over 1,000 sodomies of boys and men. After a series of imprisonments and escapes, he was executed in 1930 for the murder of a prison employee at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary. Panzram was hanged on September 5, 1930. As guards attempted to place a black hood over his head, he allegedly spat in the executioner's face. When asked for any last words, he responded, "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill a dozen men while you're screwing around!"

Gary Leon Ridgway admitted to 71 murders.

Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Ridgway is believed to have murdered at least 71 women (according to Ridgway, in an interview with SheriffDave Reichertin 2001) nearSeattleandTacoma,Washington. His court statements later reported that he had killed so many, he lost count

This sick fuck.

MFW you plebs don't even know about H. H. Holmes and his murder hotel.

Here's something unique about his case specifically:
youtu.be/Wb3C1QmmEd4

We know about him. He just didn't make the cut. Sorry.

Me, I just haven't made the news yet

He hired as many different architect and workers as possible. No one suspected what they were actually building for him.

He was just a con-artist and most of his murders are just fabrication when he was already going to die by execution and wanted fame/money. He only killed a few women for money and his old crime partner.

Planned parenthood

It took 70 replies for this? You guys are lame.

This right here.

nigger women

probably because we're not into gay rape as much as you faggot

le unoriginal boy killing clown
Feeling sleepy at how comfy this dude is

most prolific hands down

Well his life in prison is better than mine on the loose

Wow. I remember hearing a recording of Dennis Rader' s trial where the father of one of his victims says that being a good Christian is about forgiveness, and that he is forgiven. It's the only time in the whole trial the BTK killer cries.

OP when he busts a nut in his wank sock

You do seem like a murderer of cocks

that wasn't BTK you dolt

You idiots all spouting planned parenthood are eeither trolling or reall y fucking stupid.

If that's the case you'd consider Dr. K a serial killer too.

That's Gary Ridgway, not Dennis Rader. I'm the one you originally replied to.

Oh whoops

you cant be that stupid they kill something like 50000 a year

And they all deserve it too

Speaking of gay rape, look up Dean Corrl, the Candyman. Sick motherfucker.

you're thinking of Gary Ridgway

>Brady and Hindley abducted their victims, who were boys and girls aged 10-17, with simple ruses. After forcing them into their car, Brady would rape them (with the exception of their last victim, Edward Evans) and then kill them, either by strangling them with a piece of string (possibly a shoelace) or by slashing their throats. The bodies were then buried on the Saddleworth Moor. Before killing Lesley Ann Downey, they forced her to pose for photos and even tape-recorded her torture. When they killed Edward Evans, Brady beat him to death with an ax and then strangled him with an electrical cord post-mortem.
And a fitting song:
youtu.be/pwLj2K124Mg

Dean corrls death just sounds like something out of a thriller.

I heard some bad shit about Paul Bernardo and his wife

Elizabeth B... May be responsible for some 600 odd deaths plus torture, bathing in blood, etc... "Devoted mother" haha get on my level before Elizabeth B. kills your already dead spirit for not being smart enough yet somehow ending up in this thread lel

You guys are all posting fucking amateurs.. This is a true serial killer. Higher body count too.

ooh that's edgy *tips fedora

"Stories describing her vampire-like tendencies (most famously the tale that she bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth) were generally recorded years after her death, and are considered unreliable."

From Wikipedia

What happend?

No confirmed kills... So just mentally ill?

youtu.be/C-ObB_S_qZo

NUh...NUH UH wimminz can't be evil monsters!
Dey has a vagina!
Bitch get out of here.