>Mid credits is Strange and Thor chatting
>Post credits is Mordo turning evil

There, saved you the trouble of seeing it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOZ3e223hVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY DIDN'T SHE GO INTO A COMA? REEEEEE

You sound so cool right now.

Thanks, I often get told that in real life too.

Any screengrabs of Dormammu? I agree he looked like shit, but I want to laugh at it on here

how many times have you seen it?

Doctor Strange is good but if you don't like Marvel movies well this is one.

I gotcha family

>a mid credits scene
Who the hell started this trend?

I can understand an end credits but freaking mid?

>BECAUSE NO FAN CAN WAIT 8 MINUTES FOR THE WHOLE CREDITS TO SCROLL

Tilda Swinton is the new Luke/Han Solo ay

Liar.
It is the most Marvel of all Marvel movies. It is reddit prime.

Why didn't Strange just use his Rewind powers to heal Tilda Swinton? WTF

>mfw everytime a serious actor has to say "Dark Dimension" with a straight face

>There, saved you the trouble of seeing it
Well that's moronic. I'm a fan of Doctor Strange, I'll be seeing it anyway.

You've only told me things I would have known by context. Except perhaps Dormammu looking like crap, which is pure opinion.

It's Green Lantern tier

It was basically this.

I actually liked them both tho, I like MCU (I am more into imaginative films like Dr.Strange, Ant-Man, First Avenger,Iron Man 3 and GOTG instead of pro-plebic Iron Man 1 and Winter Soldier), I VERY much like DCEU (more into MoS and BvS then SS) and Fox (First Class the best, Deadpool was good because he was actually made and won where everyone else would,ve fail, but I am worried about sequel because there will be no Miller wich means they will 99% go full pleb). What I really dislike is hypocritical biased critics (Tyrone Magnus and GoodBaFlicks (and Mark Hughes, tho I don't like that he is pro-shillary) is only guys I will probably ever listen, and first one of few blacks that I really appreciate, sad tho that he is rewieving only capemovies) and company wars retards.

Bump

I really enjoyed that part where Galadriel dies and then they immediately jump to a quip. Can't have sorrow. No man. This is FUN. You gotta have FUN HERE HAVE SOME QUIPS FUNNY RIGHT PLEASE UPVOTE THIS ON REDDIT

WATCH IT DORMAMMU

Someone dies
>predictable

Nobody dies
>NO STAKES

It was fairly predictable that the immortal cancer patient would drop it though.

This is actually similar enough that I couldn't tell it wasn't the real thing from the thumbnail

>guy wants to become immortal
>this makes him evil
Every fucking Hollywood movie. When are we getting a movie where the main character expresses geniune angst of death and sets out on a quest to attain immortality? Sounds way better than the guardians of status quo. Bland fucking shit.

How do you live

Stifled a laugh when he made this hand gesture. I knew this meme was coming

Yeah, whatever you say reddit. Here's your (You)

9.5/10 kino

Dormamu was great

Disney has really killed Hollywood. I am convinced that this movie was done by robots. Robots that just analyze whatever is currently "in" for cinema and just implement whatever they collect in a nonsensical manner. Quips? Just force that shit in there. Doesn't have to make sense. Dialouge? Just copy-paste from Iron Man. Audiences love sarcastic and rich hero who then learns how to be humble as the movie progresses. We even got a final boss in the form of a floating head that was probably a bad guy.

Thanks, AI at Disney. You stimulated my reward center just enough. Can't wait for the next Iron Man movie with a different cape.

Plebs wont understand that the Dormammu scene was a reference to Disney's Hercules

>I VERY much like DCEU (more into MoS and BvS then SS)
SS is by far the better out of BvS.

I like the Batman scenes but all in all I would rather rewatch SS than BvS.

Marvel capeshit just makes me appreciate DC capeshit more. I don't even like DC capeshit. But holy shit atleast someone is trying to create something original instead of just rehashing the same story over and over again.

It's a shame that BvS isn't a well edited movie (such as the Martha scene) but yeah true.

who is pic google search not helping

nice try fugboy

Some facebook slut.

DC movies do one thing wrong and that is that there is no point in watching them in cinemas. I can't wait for extended edition of SS. No point in watching neutered version in cinema.

The mid-credits is for mainstream plebs.

>I can't wait for extended edition of SS.
Yeah same here.

I am so pissed that they cut out this important Joker/Harley scene.

>ywn have a Dormammu like MvC3

youtube.com/watch?v=GOZ3e223hVQ

This. But after all of the backlash over BvS, and after getting a look at Justice League, it's pretty clear that WB will be forcing all of the DC movies into the same mold from here on out.

The DCEU is so reactive right now, it's startling. I really wish they had been able to do whatever they had planned originally before all the obvious executive meddling, even if it had turned out to be awful. I will take genuine shit over artificial mediocrity any day of the week.

Among those who tell you that, does their smile ever reach their eyes, while they say it?

It doesn't change the fact it was still Mortal Kombat Anhilation level cg family

Shils is gonna shill

I thought it was pretty good, I dont know what you mean.

I dont normally like cg and would rather watch old movies for them practicals, but this movie's effects really had me.

>Oh look, he does that hand thing in the comics

>There, saved you the trouble of seeing it

no fuck you OP, i wanna watch the magic antics and your autism can't stop me

>something original

oh yeah, Superman being space Jesus is so original and creative, god i love how Snyder washes out all the colors in his movies and how they're depressive and angsty, you can really tell that Snyder loves the comic format and wouldn't rather do anything else

I don't get capefags.

You faggots are blinded by your love of brands.

Dr. strange, like BvS before it, is a terrible movie, this is an objective truth.

>this is an objective truth.
KEK
E
K

>talking to normie co-worker about Doc Strange
>I thought it had way too much 'inception'
>why wasn't the sorcerer supreme an old beared man?

>bad guy tells good guys they're "on the wrong side of history"
Redpillkino

skulls on fire have been done

The combos haven't been done before. You've never heard Cap America say "SHIELD SLASH" as he throws his shield. Dormammu doesn't shout "CHAOTIC FLAME." Dr. Strange doesn't do juggle combos in the movie nor does he say any real cool shit while in combat. Tony Stank never says "PROTON CANNON." You will never see Gold War Machine. Hulk barely talks. The list goes on.

>ywn see Captain America perform a super while saying FINAL JUSTICE

why live?

Foot dive more, pleb.

The bad guy wasn't even a bad guy.

very nice

no, absolutely wrong

yeah, kinda
but after BvS Ultimate Cut i will watch them in kino just fund future of DCapekino.

This. The bald woman did everything wrong.

Did people in your theatre like it? In mine there was this awkward silence every time there were quips except that group of Marvel autists laughing at everything.

What? Strange and Thor is mid credits? There's another post credits?

There's two scenes. One that's mid credits (Strange and Thor), and then one after the credits have finished (Mordo).

I fucking hate Marvel, can't they stick to one after their pseudo-credits?

This is so childish.

>Marvel
>racemixing
>genderbending
>third-wave feminism
>actors all shilled for Madame WWIII
Wasn't watching that kike bullshit, anyway.