ITT: post da gheddo where u live

ITT: post da gheddo where u live

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral_of_Maringá
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The traffic is unbearable.

h-hiiiiiii :^)

Please help, I need to get out of my ghetto.

Here you go

:^)

/comfy/

too rich.. too rich

i want to kill myself

I can see the haze from all the shit floating into the sky

what's those brown fields for?

>Actually some semblance of order
Wow you're lucky

Why is there no clear divide between urban and rural areas?

that yellow building relly sticks out.

Kathmandu was mostly agricultural fields for most of its existence. Over the past few decades, most of these agricultural areas have been built up to accomodate residential areas. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the "rural" areas that you can see have been built up, since the picture's at least a few years old.

>internal courtyards
/nice/

You guys actually have cities? Nepal always fascinated me being just mountains. I don't see how a country could ever become a developed country.

I see. Is the proces of urban grouth.
What would you say has trigered this resent expantion of residential buildings?

migrations from farms to the cities. Going through industrialization probably. Fun fact: when China industrialized the migration from the farms to cities was the biggest migration of any mammal recorded on earth.

The most safe place to live, my neighbor didn't paid coke for the drug dealers, so now the PCC is going from home to home to find him, if I open the door, I will get killed because I live too close to him.
SÃO PAULO É FODA

incredibly high birth rate (until recently) + the fact that there's really only one city to migrate to.

The smog in LA is unbelievable. The East Bay can look pretty bad some days but at least it's not as hot and smoggy as down there.

Rural to urban migration is probably the reason. But the cause for said migration could be other than industrialization. In LatAm, for example, this migrations were mainly a product of rural poverty and the decay of agricultural activities.

I fucking hate suburbs. Build everything around driving a car and you get this smoggy shithole.

I don't really think industrialization played that big role. The reason that my father migrated here (I think) is because it was the only place where he could find a job that didn't make his education a complete waste of time.

That actually sounds similar to the reason why my father migrated here.

What is that giant kukusklan hat for?

Why does that look nice!? You're supposed to be post-commie shithole!

It's actually quite nice. I've grown to like it but kind of got bored of it since it's a relatively small city with fields around it. Not much to see, really.

negrotown

niggas be livin in mansions n shit

>living in a favela

Is your own fault if you are a impoverished nigger.

I have always wondered why american homes are so big. Is land cheap there? How can poor poeple afford such large plot of land?

Conquered a continent and killed off the native population which was only a few million in the first place. Land is like air here.

>Highway going through the middle
Le Corbusier strikes again!

r8

Despise single use desu.

Pretty happy tbqh

its like all those little houses are praying to the big god house

Hey neighbor

The best part is those homes in the ghetto are now going for almost $1 million

Also what do you think of starting a kosher dog treat food company called Menachem Begin Strips?

Wut?

It's a school.

>Wut?
single use zoning. ie residential only, commerical only etc.

elo

Got it. But why?

You have to know a bit about urban planning to get it really. Basically it encourages urban sprawl, and sterile and boring neighborhoods. Only really possible to do at such large scales in the age of the automobile, and cars ruined cities.

A more accurate picture of oakland

La smog is downright toxic when i drove down there it looked like i was entering hell

Here in São Paulo all neighborhoods are basically "glued" to each other so when you see ana erial pic you'd think it's only one area but it's actually several.

True. But I thought SF suburbs were bad until I saw the wastelands that are Orange County and Irvine. These places, and some of the people, confirmed every negative stereotype I have of LA.

Kid from Oakland mugged my gf. But the dipshit took pictures of himself doing gang signs and whatnot on her phone and they automatically uploaded to her cloud. He was lucky to still be a minor but was such a punk in court. Just wanted to share thanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral_of_Maringá

I literally live in south OC, you have no idea.

It's my fault for being reincarnated as a dirty South American monkey

Suicide is always an exit.

Rate

it's a railway

polskie/dziesieć

Sorry friend. I couldn't wrap my head around how massive the suburbs were there. On the SF peninsula there are at least nature preserves and beautiful redwoods in the mountains. Went to a party in OC and the stereotypes of superficiality and being image conscious were in full effect. But it seemed like it was combined with hipsterdom to produce a terrifying combination

ps is this place actually cosy? Looks like it could be if it's not too violent

At least you are presumably safe from terrorism there

>tfw third world

Probably the most dangerous place in Oslo.

Filtered you, thanks

Holmlia is worse desu

I dont know which place in Brazil doesnt have much violence

I live in hipster land, Chicago