Think about it Sup Forums

Think about it Sup Forums

I gave it some thought and came to the conclussion that I like meat.

sage goes in all fields

So what do we do when deer populations boom and they starve to death?

what about the mass destruction of plants? Isn't that murder? I'm surely think that if the carrot had any say in being pulled out of the ground and chopped up to be boiled it would rather choose a different fate. Just because plants can't express emotions in a way animals or humans do, doesn't mean it's not the destruction of a living organism when you eat it.

Oh, I get it. "If it can't squeak or stuggle it's fine to eat". No, it's the same fucking thing. If you want to eat with respect to life, your options and behavior will be damn limited. Not impossible. But quite hard. Veganism is hypocrisy at its best.

we would not have survived as a species without making coats, bags and food from these animals. sry but logic is failed

Lad, you are cooked. Carrots are not sentient creatures with a central nervous system and consciousness.

Found the meatcucks.

vegan thread? vegan thread

Yeah wow that's deep.

I'm going to eat some extra meat every time I see one of these faggot vegan threads, and I encourage everyone to join me.

Just for this post, I'm going outside to decapitate 3 chickens. I'll have them for lunch and dinner for a week idgaf. Just have that on your conscience. You could have prevented this by not being a faggot.

>Rape a cow

The farmer doesn't stick his dick in the cow to impregnate it, you protein-deficiency-addled moron.

Yeah, fuck this shit.

In fact, I'm going to the supermarket and buying some whale curry for dinner.

what am i supposed to do when my nieghbors dog bites me? not snap a crowbar over his head? no im eating that dog dig for lunch.

if you weren't a fucking nigger digging around his backyard, maybe the dog wouldn't try to bite you

I mean, not yet.

Well the picture is correct, they are not those things, but they certain CAN be.

An annoyance that kills chickens and makes screeching noises
A pest that ruins fields and tastes great
A bitey motherfucker that rolls in its own shit
An excellent source of ivory
An extra source of protein in my tuna fish
A great talking point
Delicious
Delicious
Decent tasting and so satisfying to touch.

So it's fine to eat octopi? They have a distributed nervous system.

Or what about shrimp and mollusks? They don't really have nerves at all.

And fish don't really give any indications of sentience.

Well, not yet :)

Octopi are extremely intelligent sentient creatures so I'd say no. Fair call with the distributed nervous system.

Also fair call with shrimp/ molluscs/ fish, I wouldn't say the act of eating them is cruel to the creatures themselves but it immediately comes back to the incredibly wasteful and damaging way they are farmed/caught in the wild for retail consumption. I don't have too many hang ups with recreational fishing, but I think we can all acknowledge that the amount of recreational/commercial fishing is unsustainable.

I don't really find myself all too sympathetic with the notion of cruelty to animals etc, I originally became vegan as a way to reduce my environmental impact in an extremely easy way.