How butthurt are Turkroaches about the armenian resolution?

How butthurt are Turkroaches about the armenian resolution?

You have some smart politicians. They fucked that cunt Merkel so hard on this one..I have been cheering for Germany all day. Well done

Most butthurt. I can smell it from the border

Good job germoney, finally something from your country that did not made me rage

Totally BTFO

Only a little.

I just woke up from a coma, what happen?

The funny thing is, even the Greens with their head turkroach voted for it.

Merkel wasn't even there to vote.

This.

What habben?

German parliament voted for the resolution of the Armenian genocide through the turkroaches 100 years ago.

The roaches are pissed as fuck.

there's a kebab stand about 3 blocks over and several stories below me here in New York and I can smell the booty bother from here lmao

Germany gets gas through Nord Stream, they don't need the roach.

Very

About 'sending 3 million rapefugees your way very soon, disgusting german pigs' butthurt.

>we

You germancucks are ashamed of your history.

WE ARE NOT.

what happens to you if you wave 1930s german flag on streets lol what happens you if you say good things about your 1930s leaders publicly?

I can do all these things anytime I want for 1915 turkey.

I can say fuck armenians, yes we genocided them and I am proud of that, long live enver pasha and young turks.

german parliament on armenian problem means nothing beyond international politics. third party on problem of another third party.

Next stage is to post a resolution that the kurds shall have a state.

>The Germans start a World War
Very out of character for them.

But fo realsies, if we can butthurt the Turks out of NATO, then the real fun can begin.

Calm your tits, Recep. You fucking suck. Someone should genocide you for a change.

all you can do is voting some papers. typical feminine eurofag behaviour.

you don't have balls to force us. come and get what you want eurofag. oh sorry, blacks and arabs are already getting from you what they want lol

Get lost, Anglo subhumans

At least humans live in Europe.

Must suck living in a roach-only area. All that scuttling and hissing.

No wonder you guys only have a "completely and totally anally annihilated" setting.

>Eternal Anglo posting
>Georgian
How are those two braincells holding up there, Mohammad?

If Turkey is a dangerous place for other minorities, maybe 3 million Syrian refugees in Turkey would be safer in Germany.

I hope they open the gates soon.

>Not_an_argument.jpeng

b8

Armenian genocide show how bad people we are.So in order to not hurt the other minorities we are opening the gates and let all those rapefu...I mean peacefull immigrants to Europe Praise humanity

>You fucking suck
Yeah that will show him

They are extremely butthurt and I'm loving it. Why do we even waste time with Turkey anymore. They have become degenerate ever since Erdogan took over. Ataturk is rolling in his grave.
Fuck them.

My ass is more German than your whole existence will ever be you subhuman turkshit.

Feels great to be white.

Seriously, why the fuck haven't we nuked that useless country, yet? All they have done lately is funnel hordes of refugees into Europe while providing virtually nothing in return. I think the time is soon for the reconquest of Anatolia.

pretty much this

and this

Dude I left pol for like 4-5 months and you're still here?

Holy shit dude I feel so fucking bad for you right now.

No new content either.

Sad.

I made this picture 1 hour ago you fucking savages