>In college
>Get falsely accused of rape
>Lose all extracurricular leadership positions
>Strangers think I'm a rapist
>Whole life is ruined
>Tried to kill myself on Tuesday
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html
alllaw.com/articles/nolo/personal-injury/legal-recourse-falsely-accused-crime.html
soundcloud.com/user-654527299/turnt
fcagriffin.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why
who would make it up and what evidence do they even have
also i know the struggle but not as bad

Solution obvious, burn the school down.

We went home after a party, did some stuff but she wasn't comfortable going further so we stopped. I got accused like a month later, she spread it everywhere and now even if/when I get cleared it won't really matter since everyone already thinks I did it. No real evidence, and my roommate testified on my behalf, but with the current climate nobody believes me.

Lmao the country wouldn't be losing much

keep it real nigga

This is literally happening to me, op. Except I'm going to court and my trial is later this year.

I'm innocent, but that doesn't change the fact I'm absolutely terrified.

If you're actually tainted for life, then just go ahead and start raping bitches.
After all you've already paid the price, why not use it? Do that or just shoot up the fucking college

Just stick with your guns don't change any statements and be confident, If you didn't rape her don't worry about it as bad as the legal system is forensics and biological testing doesn't lie. I been there user not same situation but same struggle it feels like you will never recover but hell just go with the flow.

gonna latch onto this thread, told a teacher she was pretty in 9th grade and got kicked out for sexual harassment, have become a alcoholic, vidya addict 22 y/o neet. 'rape' and 'sexual harassment' is just excepted now a days ad fact, a girl say it's true, it's true.

hey sir dindu nufin', if you really didn't try anything funny on her then you should not worry, i believe there's more to the story.

Pfbt. Im currently in letigation over like 30 celeb rapes. And like 10 paterinity suits. Goml.

This is just a campus investigation... I can't even imagine what you're going through right now. I'm so, so sorry my dude.

would you fucking tell us the details?

Facts. Not that it makes me look any better in this instance, but I got suspended for asking a substitute out on a date in middle school on a dare. What a time to be alive.

Yeah, it's pretty fucking awful. I was arrested, fingerprinted, couldn't finish my college course which I was halfway done,etc.

As I said, I'm innocent, but I'm not sure how much faith I have in our justice/legal system. Probably gonna an hero eventually. Don't know. Thanks for your support, user.

Get yourself a lawyer and rape her at the court. Perhaps you can get some money out of it.

give him a reason to call you a rapist and get out of that city

>Go to party
>Start hitting on her friend
>She comes over and starts talking to me
>We start dancing
>We start making out in the party
>Ask her if she wants to come back to my room
>She says yes, we walk back
>Start making out on my bed
>She takes my shirt off, I start taking her pants off
>She says she doesn't want to go any further
>Okayitswhatever.jpg
>Say she can crash at my place
>Don't think anything of it. Tell my roommate about it the next day
>A month later I get called into the Title IX office
>Tell them what happened
>A few weeks later I lose a leadership position in a club because of it
>A week later I lose my student government position
>Everyone fucking knows now
>Report comes out that I can view
>Even her friends statements don't line up with hers e.g. She says she only left with me because her friends had left the party, but her friends testify that we left way before them
>Doesn't matter, social damage is done
>My bids for the fraternities I was rushing get rescinded
>Try to kill myself
>End up in hospital
That's how it went down

ill tag on to this as well. good luck user. it's tough out there in this generation. with the 51 men in hollywood disgraced with a single remark. no evidence only damnation now a days. it's getting fucking ridiculous. nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html

>my college course which I was halfway done,etc.
>As I said, I'm innocent, but I'm not sure how much faith I have in our justice/legal system. Probably gonna an h

Honestly just change colleges after the charges are dropped. It's a fucked up time to be alive, user. Not worth offing yourself for that though.

alllaw.com/articles/nolo/personal-injury/legal-recourse-falsely-accused-crime.html

Talk to an attorney about action you can take after things are cleared up and fuck that cunt financially.

If I go to court, it all becomes part of the public record, though. I want to, but not if I'm trying to do something important later in life (assuming I fucking make it there)

man sounds like yall gotta stop raping people

this

Yeah, especially in today's time. The thing is like even if you're proven innocent, most of the damage is done. Not as bad as jail, though. If you get convicted I'd an hero before I got raped for real.

poor kevin, when i was 14 i had someone hit on me (granted i looked alot older) if i was in this generation i think of the money i could've gotten. i could've but im not a asshole.
>hit on someone
>they're underage
>"whoops sorry"
>nope, off to prison for rape, your life is over

I don't know about that. Here in Germany things seem to be different. We sue each other all the time, so it sounded like the best bet to me. Perhaps you could inform yourself somehow better or ask a lawyer first for his advice if it's worth to start this war.

This person is claiming falsehoods, and has pretty much ruined my life; for the time being anyway. Though the effects will last much longer.

I very much intend to prove my innocence and put them through the same hell they put me, my family, and my closest friends through. Legally and correctly, of course.

Thanks, anons. Maybe I'll make a thread after my trial and let you know what's up. Good night.

dawg you prolly shouldn't have raped that bitch
not worth it

good night and good luck

it's crazy what happened with Spacey because everyone went from loving him off to hating him so quickly
don't get me wrong I hate him too

Listen to Turnt by Young Cappi #np on #SoundCloud

Fag

How small is your college? I’m thinking it probably isn’t that big of a deal as long as it’s not a tiny student body, sucks you’d lose your extracurricular shot but as far as strangers thinking you’re a rapist that should be a pretty small body of people right?

cause of his acting or the charges?
nigga you've never watched American Beauty

>not an asshole

an asshole for trying to do good and justice, for yourself primarily. right. sounds more like a loser approach.

sounds like you should go take those writing talents to Jezebel

>caring about clubs
>student government position
>fraternities

what a tool.

don't get me wrong, what happened to you is horrible and I'm sorry bruv, but it sounds like you were surrounded with the fake, scummy kind of people who do this kind of shit.

Because he'd go to prison or die?

Girls who falsely accuse of rape, should be put on a type of SExoffender list, and report to their neighborhoods, institutions etc etc.. door to door that they were found guilty in a court of law they made false rape accusations against a man in full detail.

>have become a alcoholic, vidya addict 22 y/o neet.
Nigga you were gonna be that anyway

You tried killing yourself instead of her? Pussy

Yeah, like

I feel like you're leaving shit out.
Were you being aggressive or persistent taking her pants down? Like she was stopping you?

The charges obviously

It's time to make your ancestors proud user

This

Do you wish you'd been convicted so as not to deter women in the future from reporting rapes by setting the precedent that false accusations exist?

Fuck bro that sucks. I’d suggest what other anons already have and try transfer to another school. Maybe one that isn’t so small? You’ll have much more fun. Mine had a student body of about 60,000, never saw the same bitch twice and no one gave these kinds of claims any merit without real evidence.

Yeah. Frats don’t like rapists that get caught. Did you ever consider someone else like your roommate raped her and she just assumed it was you? Ya know the stranger that took her back to your place

Both of our pants stayed on the entire time, man, like I don't know how many different ways to say it. I guess I left out that I do have a rep on campus for being kind of a womanizer, so a lot of the really liberal people here don't like me very much.

that's a noble cause.

Been there, done that. The people that mattered understood and everyone else went and fucked themselves while it blew over. Learn from this and never expose yourself to situations that could result in false accusations without witnesses in the furture.

>>Tried to kill myself on Tuesday
Take the fucker with you.

"You must be guilty, why else would your life being destroyed bother you?"

The absolute state of numales.

>womanizer, so a lot of the really liberal people here don't like me very much
Sounds like something conservatives wouldn't like tbh

She did say that you raped her? Not like harassed or anything?

Change it to assault charges and let that life go.

For a minute I thought is said

>lose all extraterrestrial positions

if i were the roommate id pin it on him, rather than defend him

nah i tried, i was home schooled and maybe not socially aware about such things. i wasn't credited for 9th grade so i would've had to do it over but i wanted to make something of myself and have a diploma even if i had to redo a year but i was fucked over, so yeah, i drink.

same here, i was ready for the alien abduction

>wanted to make something of myself
You made yourself into a self loathing cuck.
Sooooo... well, you're home with us really.

true that, thanks Sup Forumsro

This is a private school isn’t it?

They think of me as just objectifying women. The conservatives on the floor actually like me, which is weird since I'm a liberal.

People around campus heard it was rape. She's actually accusing me (to the school) of taking both our pants off and forcibly putting her hand on my dick, among other things. Most of her story at least lines up with the general events that took place, but it's like as soon as we got into my room she starts claiming this crazy shit.

This. The media trials, guilty until proven innocent and no penalty for the women who do this shit and destroy, sometimes actually end, the lives of innocent men for attention or selfish reputation reasons drives this shit and it's come to a head.

Women who make false allegations that fall apart in court need serious punishment. It used to be that a false allegation carried the penalty the crime in question would have carried for the accused, which was perfect because they got exactly what they were trying to give by lying.

Accusw somebody of murder so they'd hang back in the day? You were trying to have them executed by lying so they would hang you instead. They would have got 10 years? Enjoy serving 10.

We need that back, it's common sense and absolutely perfect. In the case of these women, they should be registered as sex offenders and serve the sentence rape carries in their state. It would fix this shit in one fell swoop practically overnight.

This is prime example of what's wrong with the world

I'll do my best to only have sex on campus with someone there to witness it, thanks.

i went to a private christian school, then was home schooled using the same shitty system after it closed down but a public school wouldn't accept it.
fcagriffin.com/

Show us your dick

This. Not even memeing, this is exactly OP's mistake. Hang around lmao weed dudebro retards, sociopaths and whores and you get the socjus one way or another.

it was FCA but not there, ours closed cause the principal raped someone. i find it ironic

Conservatives why? Libs are the "all sex is rape" crowd.

Fuck off nigger and take your shit misic with you.

If you're tryna build a resume, it's hard to avoid. I see your point, though. It doesn't help that I'm at like the fourth most liberal school in the country, too.

Conservatives hate women who are slutty and sleep around and unmarried sex usually.

>I'm a liberal.
At least if you get railroaded and wind up sucking dick for 10 years or hanging yourself nothing of value will be lost.

On the other hand the thought of that cunt gettinf away with this shit (because they always do) is bad enough without her also succeeding so I'm torn.

No, dipshit. You misunderstand.

see:
Stop trying to fuck women that will follow you to your bed, then renege, then accuse you in the morning. They have behaviors that make their nature apparent.

Observe, motherfucker, observe.

what do you mean?

ET phone home

Same retarded logic as the "so I can't have abortions?? I'm not raising a baby!" whores.

Just focus on school and stop being a slut you literal retard.

Well, being in college has made me a hell of a lot less liberal, I can tell you that. Or at least I realized that there are way more people to the left of me than I thought.

Sucks to be you

This. Warning coloration is a pretty blatant red flag and NEVER hook up with a liberal. Just don't do it, it isn't worth the risk and conservative pussy both feels just as good and (this is actually scientifically proven) is usually attached to a prettier gril.

Okay, true shit. This was one of the first people I'd done anything with in college, though, so I guess I have a better view of the landscape now.

yeah i guess. It must suck having a shitty major that requires so much ass kissing and doesn't depend on actual skills other than making people like you.

hope all ends up well tho. Keep your chin up, lawyer up, and just because you've been dealt a handicap it doesn't mean you can't succeed. adapt or move but don't let that shit stop you.

Hit her ass up with Slander/Deformation of Character. Now is the time to financially rape her.

>Deformation of Character
>Deformation
Yeah, OP. She added like 8 extra chromosomes to your character don't just take it like a bitch.

The person already decided he was guilty before he even told his side of the story.

Hey OP I went through this with an ex-gf she stalked me, she tried to kill herself when she found out I slept with another girl after we broke up; just be sure to be transparent and to not allow the defamation to occur further the minute someone brings it up refute it and if anything just stick it out and graduate after you leave hat place move somewhere new. I have a new lease on life and you can have one too, just remember to not let the past eat you alive and to move along.

Why don't you make a YouTube video with a female friend filming you and asking you questions about what happened.
Be sad as fuck. Look like the rekt piece of shit you are. Be all red faced and voice broken from all the crying you've been doing. Show off your suicide damage.
Tell the internet what happened. Exactly in detail. Say you partied, went to room. She stopped it there and you let her sleep in your bed. She left the next morning. Etc.

Then a month later you're being accused of rape. Don't blame her. Say you have no idea what's going on. Say how your life is being systematically ruined.

Say you would do anything to prove your innocence.

Let these facts linger in people's minds:

If she felt violated, why did she go to sleep with you and stay allnight? You never even had sex. You weren't even undressed.
A month later? So maybe she's thinking of someone else?

But don't reiterate these things or be too obvious. Maybe the female filming the video with you can say something. You have to break down crying at least once or twice. She has to hold your hand at some point.

Then come back to Sup Forums and tell your story again. Say you made a video about it. We make it viral.
The lying cunt is shamed into admitting it all was bullshit.

Good attitude.

Now establish that this whole thing is just a miscommunication to student body leadership. (It took me going to the police: the real, actual police, not some campus jackoffs, to establish that no, I didn't rape her.)

And/or do what
said and get an actual quantifiable skillset that doesn't rely on interpersonal sales.

Yea do this you have an army now

>believe
>decide

now look for the difference. good luck!

fucking this OP...

Checked and I'd help for something devious like this, to many people go on here though the planning would need to be moved to a private setting.

[s]Wow mate that's terrib[/s] You deserved it.

nigga he simply 'harassed' staff on shots and shit. he is not a priest, fucking little kids. he basically did what EVERYONE was and IS doing Hollywood / movie industry - except he did it to boys/men.

wow, he is the second Hitler.. oh wait...