Today’s my birthday and my family forgot to get me anything

Today’s my birthday and my family forgot to get me anything

I can keep doing this shit can I just get some love and support Sup Forumsros?

Happy birthday user

Thanks

kill yourself, no one loves you and no one ever will

Kill your self, faggot

It’s true. I wrote a suicide note just in case I grow the balls

Happy birthday ignore the 15 year olds on here man we love you

Don't you dare fucking kill yourself

Probably will. No one likes me, I was with this one girl for a bit but she just uses me. It’s the only connection I have though

Happy bday user
Enjoy your day

Why do random people on the on internet like me more than my actually family. Literally the woman that brought me into this world hates me

HBD faggot!

If you had a fucking brain you wouldn't be bothered by a bitch like that. the problem is in her sad shitty life and not in a pathetic guy like you

Everyone hates me, my family forgot to get me anything for my birthday even though I had been super excited about it and talked about it for weeks before, no girls really like me, I’m a loser, and I’ll always stay a loser. I have to do this snide funny guy shit at my school to get people to take a remote interest in me. I’m a waste now and forever

I’m not really bothered by her, she’s the only person that gives me some sort of affection in any way shape or form

OP insult commenter here, don’t kill your self please

deleting my comment telling you to kill yourself, was only taking the piss don’t kill yourself

It’s ok I don’t take that stuff as some terrible insult. Want to kill myself anyways

And guys you actually made me cry I feel genuinely better now. Gonna try and get some sleep.

I love each and every one of you

Anytime dude

Here's a cyborg Hitler for your entertainment ;)

Here's a Mecha version

And here's an anime version

What are you, 13?
Who the fuck gets shit for their birthday?

Happy birthday user
Have a good one
You're loved don't forget that

It fucking hurts, I get that. But you can't give up. You must continue if only becuase the hate the fact you live. If you can't keep going becuase you want to then let it be spite.

Well, sometimes you gotta let people know you care for them so you give them shit for their birthday or some shit like that. Not OP, btw.

We can be birthday Sup Forumsros togethers. Its my birthday too.

It's okay user, my shitty wage cuck job has me working on my Birthday :/ not even sure why I'm still at the place.

happy bday. getting gifts is overrated anyhow

Hbd bud

Happy Birthday user!!! Have a good one

Happy birthday, user.

Stop celebrating your birthday. It's fun. It really drives home that last nail in the coffin of nihilism. No one cares. This world doesn't care about any of us, You entitled little fuck.

My birthday was yesterday and my dad forgot it until 1132pm. He was wasted all day and forgot it until then. Birthdays are overrated man. I dont celebrate mine.

Well, happy birthday to you too then!

happy birthday op :)