Need some advice, Sup Forums

Need some advice, Sup Forums.

> be me
> be 19, have best friend (21), we'll call him mark
> mark has a gf of 2 years, we'll call her amy
> amy and I are super chill, tons of stuff in common, generally friendly. I like her a lot
> I'll admit I've had fantasies but never really saw her as more than a friend, respect mark too much to try anything
> couple days ago borrow mark's blu ray copy of John Wick to watch with my cousin who is visiting for a week
> decide to return it tonight so try calling him up, no answer, doesn't read my texts etc
> figure he's out drinking with his brother again and have his spare key so I decide to just leave it in his apartment (he lives down the street from me)
> get there and notice a red suv outside his building that isn't usually there (only 3 tenants in his building and I know all of them)

CONT.

> outside mark's door on 1st floor, decide to knock just in case
> wait outside for at least a minute, no answer so I start putting my key in
> as I'm turning the key the door swings open and I see mark
> looks like shit, shirt on backwards, breathing heavy, smells musky as fuck. the dude REEKS of sex.
> "hey user whats up man", can hear the nervousness in his voice
> hand the case to him, "uh, I-I'm done with your, uh, your movie"
> he tries to act nonchalant, "oh thats cool dude, how'd Eric like it?" (my cousin)
> "o-oh, he said it was kinda dumb..."
> mark nods, probably expecting me to say goodbye, but autism takes over and I just stand there staring at him. he finally says something
> "uh, yo honestly bro you caught me at a bad time, me and amy are, you know..."
> "oh yea no sorry man, I'll go. See you tomor-"
> shuts the door in my face before I can even finish my sentence.
> go home and contemplate what the fuck I just witnessed
> mfw mark is full of shit
> mfw amy is on the other side of the country visiting her sister rn and he thinks I don't know that

What do I do Sup Forumsros? Mark is my best friend, I don't want to fuck his shit up and I'm not a white knight but Amy is so fucking sweet and she loves him to death, she doesn't deserve this shit.

Aint your business unless youre ready to lose a friend and make a fucking enemy

Time to enlist OP

Stop being a fucking faggot, mark is your boy so don't say shit

But you're totally allowed to try and fuck his gf now

thought you were gonna fuck amy
shitty thread

the 3 of us hang out together all the time. I don't know if I can look her in the eye knowing this

If you tell her, he'll hate your guys and you'll have the same friend zone type relationship you have with her. Only difference is you won't see her nearly as much.

So you want her pussy so badly you're considering to out your friend? Does not sound like you really feel he is your "best friend".

Get a grip man and forget about it. Good fucking lord dude

Dumbass mugger move to tell Amy. Here ill let you know what you're going to sound like.

>ok Amy listen I just...I just need to tell you something ok. The thing is mark...well he was having sex with somebody else while you were away. I know I know he would never do that right. I know what I saw Amy im telling you this because im your friend. And friends do these kinds of things. Your such a nice girl and you deserve to know what I saw.

Rofl. You're such a faggot. So you got a secret crush on his girl? You're a cunt mate and not close to his best friend for even considering telling her

the fact that you're even considering telling her makes you the most beta cuck, pathetic neckbeard (if not physically then in your soul).

what your friend does is none of your business unless he's a danger to himself or others. bros before hoes.

actually, the fact that you're considering this makes you a shitty friend. do tell her and whenever she goes insane, most definitely doesn't date you nor talk to you ever again, and your friend hates your guts, then maybe you'll reconsider.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

by even considering this it is clear to all of us you're a incel. be glad you have someone like mark near you, maybe some pussy will trickle down one day.

dont be such a fucking loser dude and man the fuck up

Do yourself a favor and look at the replies in this thread and ask yourself why you're such a fucking loser to begin with.

Start lifting weights, lose some weight. Get your own girl and stop being jealous of Mark.

As many has said before here: YOU WILL LOSE BOTH IF YOU DO.

"I cannot look her in the eyes" Jesus fucking christ man.

so many beta fag virgins here

OP said that amy is a good girl who doesn't deserve to have some other girl be assfucked in her bed by her boyfriend, that's all, he doesn't want to fuck her

you fuckin sex driven imbeciles, you are so alpha, aren't you

op, mark does that shit, if he really is your friend, then you just have to deal with that

OP quickly left this thread as he did not get the answer he was looking for. Is now in the denial of what he should do and will ruin his life.

Shut up Mark!

Fuck everyone in this thread. Do the right thing OP. Tell her. You know it’ll never be the same now that you know anyway. Just man up and do the right thing. Don’t be a beta and back up mark when he doesn’t deserve it. And don’t tell amy because you like her. Do it because it’s the right thing to do. Or... don’t. This is Sup Forums. Why you’d want our advice is beyond me

Bitches ain’t shit. Don’t say a damn word. If he’s your boy, you watch his back.

I'm still here. I came here for advice, not confirmation.

But despite everyone having a point, you tell me how to respond to a bunch of people calling you a faggot beta neckbeard. There isn't much I can say.

Send anonymous text to her telling her that he is cheating, and that she should get back at him by fucking his friends, all of them are down...

After you fuck her a few times and start dating, find the girl in the red suv and fuck that chick too, then have a five-some with both girls plus two hookers and a giant bag of coke...

Or just keep being a little bitch...

fag

i think you misunderstood, betacuck.

we don't give a shit what op wants to do with amy, but markfag is the friend here. you prioritize the friend in this situation. if he gets found out it should be because he slipped and was careless or something, not because OP was a snitch.

Good point. I just guess people get upset because they imagine themselves being Mark and you their best friend.

Allthough it's a dick move he¨s still your best friend. If you got any feelings for this girl, more than friendship etc, you should work that out and dont let it fuck up your friendship with Mark.

i literally said that op should remain on mark's side, you fuckin idiot, are your parents brother and sister?

This tribal(he's your boy) system is very backwards and regressive.

''You forget thousand things every day make sure this is one of them.''
- Jesus

In conclusion, OP,
mind your own bussiness
At least now you know you shouldnt trust mark so much in the future

/thread

hey man, if you're truly being objective, then whatever we call you shouldn't matter. Just listen to the advice soberly and ignore what passes for punctuation in Sup Forums, faggot.

Do you like when your friends snitch on you

oh no, i understood you were on the same side as us. I was just pointing out that you don't understand why we were calling OP a betacuck.

when did jesus get fat and start robbing people

who needs friends. just fuck her without telling her anything. no need to feel bad about it anymore.

Tell mark you know whats up and that hes a faggot for cheating, then you let him sort his shit out with his gf and thats it. Keep your nose out of it faggot.

then you fuckin failed at explaining it, because all you said was about prioritizing friend in that situation

you fuckin fail at everything that involves words, you faggot

Not trust Mark? What the fuck are you talking about? I could see if Mark broke up with Amy and tried dating another girl, the new girl shouldn't trust him at all. But OP isn't sone random bitch, he's Mark's best friend. No trust is lost amongst guys when their friends cheat on their girlfriends

You should have asked Mark if you could have smelled his fingers when you were at his door. The closest you have been to pussy since you came out of your mom.

The thing is you sent care about how sweet or innocent Amy is, you just want her and think sabotaging the relationship will give you a chance, and exposing Mark will pant you in a better light

This never works out. You look like a beta bitch to both involved and if she was willing to leave him for you she probably was already willing in the first place, so you'd have ruined a friendship and ousted yourself as a backstabber for no reason

/thread

Haha what a story, Mark. I'm so happy to have you as my best friend and I love Lisa so much.

Men are supposed to be in the conquest of bedding as many women as possible together. It's rooted in biology. Competent men don't need to undercut each other and steal each others women, that's just underhanded

Well OP, not only because I beg to differ, I'll give you another kind of advice.

You see.. you're a young faget, I'm 31. I'm not saying that friendship is not important, because it is, and it is important in my life as well.
The point is, when you'll grow older, not only you'll regret every single decision which didnt provide a "win" for you (I'm obviously talking about fucking the girl) but you'll also understand that what you call friendship nowadays is something that will inevitably fade away with time for a thousand reasons.

So, let me get straight to the point.
If you want to keep jacking off about amy all the time before crying yourself to sleep in your long lonly nights, shut your mouth and be the friend mark deserves.

If you would pref to make sure both you and Amy get what you deserve (according to your personal wiew of course) then go for it.
You and Mark will have time to be friends again. If not, there are going to be dozens of more important Marks in your life sooner or later.

If you are intrested in going for it, you can reply to this comment stating that you're OP and I'll give you a couple of useful tips.

Friends will be friends, but pussy is the unrivaled intrest of my life, and an ocelot never lets his pray escape.

if your walk into your best friend´s room and hes using a golf club as a dildo,would you lend him any of your clubs?

Just be sure to tell Amy that you visit a board frequented by crossdressers, fags and pedophiles at the same time

OP here. You sound like a loser pretending to know anything about life, while in reality you know jack shit. You have no friends, barely got any pussy and you come here posting advice hoping anyone is willing to listen to anything you got to say.

Dude, fuck Amy, figuratively.
She's a chick. You think she isn't hopping on dick wherever she is right now? She doesn't deserve your boy. Bros before hoes.

This is actually a pretty good idea

That analogy makes absolutely no sense. In that case, he's sticking my own property inside his asshole. In OPs case, his best friend is cheating on his girlfriend

Go away faggot

But would you lend him your clubs? Answer the question pussy

If he wants her he should play the waiting game, the relationship should fail on its own. Or like most women she likes being cucked.

The move op wants to make is very bold and risky. Do you have any indication she might like you?

OP listen.

I've been there, even with weird sexual tension between ''amy'' and me.
what did I do?
- Tell Mark you know he's fucking things up with his girl, tell him to stop since Amy is a good girl as you say (he's your bro, help him to do the right thing, even if the relation fails afterafterwards)
- don't say a fucking word to Amy (that's not your business and you appreciate her friendship apparently)

You will probe yourself and might gain a trustworthy bro for life.

Years later ''mark'' saved me from suicide and now we run a good business (but that's for another greentext)
The point is, take care of your people man, seriously.

Only you'd have that fag as a best friend. Birds of a feather

I am not intrested in defending my position against the arguments of an anonymous hater, there's literally nothing I care less about.

You may say I hate this "braaaah" attitude so much I prefear to see this story ending with the poor beta actually winning for once. What you have to say about this or about my life you can onlg pretend to know about is self-explanatory and sends me an image of a guy which never changes his tank top in months, drink beer from the can and is surrounded by pathetic "braaahs" burping and smoking all the time.

Leave OP free to decide what to do, ugly nigro. Also you're not OP.

>She's a chick. You think she isn't hopping on dick wherever she is right now? She doesn't deserve your boy. Bros before hoes.

bro.... i didn't even consider this.

Maybe they're doing a swingers thing and she's fucking random girls BF...

But yeah, they're usually jumping on any cock they can.

holy fuck this guy doesn't understand the bro code or human interactions, what's there to win by you snooping around in things that don't concern you

I mean yeah probably

>the bro code

KYS nigger

Bro to bro, you need to understand a woman's perspective more.

She's off "visiting family" that's where her old high school sweetheart is, where the jocks she never had a chance with before still live. She's hoping on all that dick because she thinks it's a different life that won't bleed over.

Mark recognizes the opportunity and is fucking to cope.

Really, you need to be supportive of Mark and ask how his relationship is doing and how you can help your boy out.

You must be autistic as duck. I'll explain his concept to you. If someone is willing to lie and cheat on their gf, they might do the same to you in another way. I understand some people seperate loyalty in relationships from life affairs, but I think he's right about it being an indicator

Literally the only viable option

Poetically put.

>sounds like never getting any pussy in month

"Hey Mark, how can I help you with your relationship? Fancy sorting some more pussy out? By the way here, there are my keys, braaah, go fuck my mother whenever you're free"

>KYS nigger

Sir, you're being rude and racist. Please stop.

Being autistic as fuck, I understand the concept and recognize that your analogy was nothing but homosexuality, a product of the author.

I'll tell you this mich young one if he has a cute girlfriend is because he can have girls left and right and the men who are successful are usually really aucessful with women . Guys like you that respect him or what have you are what guys like him depend on to be chumps. He probably doesnt regard you as high regard as you do him. You don't tell the girl you do what you have to get laid. He fucks around you fuck around with his girl simple as that. He's not loyal so why should you. Just suggest that your friend is gucking around create the insecurity in her and knowing how gemales are impulsive and insecure thats your chance to get that sweet pussy you lust for. Don't be a chump . Cool guys are a meme he probably thinks hes doing you a favor by being with you.

Wow I spelled fuck right by accident. I guess autism, figuratively speaking, does not equal retardation

Oh fuck yeah, somebody else with a sharp gaze.

For your sake I hope you're intoxicated in some way

This.

It does because you think in the same person when that was my first reply, I just had to let you know he's not he only one who thinks you're dense

Completely sober. Men that are disloyal will be disloyal in every which way. Men whi are sucessful see others as background noise including women,friends, etc. He probably is a cool guy to hang around with at the same time they rely on passive dudes to compliment themselves. So tap amy and flod her with your seed.

Wut lrb 2 spel
And im supposed to be dense... Maybe you get that feeling because you are too retarded to express yourself normally

Don't be a dick, keep your mouth shut. And don't try selling us this "I like her as a friend" bullshit, if you expose him you'll do it because you decided you valued the remote possibility of fucking her over a friend. Then again, a true bro would share what's going on with you, so you may want to reconsider how a good friend you are to this lucky motherfucker: perhaps if he doesn't trust you with his secrets he doesn't see you as you see him. Talk to him about it.

Tl;dr: Keep your mouth shut with her, talk to him and say "WTF man, I thought we trusted each other: hou should've told me about your side chick".

Don't listen to these guys op, you're still young and you'll meet and fuck lots of girls. If that guy is a good friend to you in general, you should put that above getting laid.

TL;DR
>keep losing for lyf

I'm 35 and these are exactly my thoughts.
Kinda sad to understand that friendship truly matters when you're young and, in many ways, is a really overrated factor in adult life.

op is already a beta faggot but if you tell on mark,youre a snitch. pedophiles dont even snitch.

Here is the most retarded guy in the thread.
"Duurr bro, you wanna snitch in your friend's back, serial killers are better than you"

How is the flat Heart research faring, user?

>jaded autist who thinks people will end up like him if he doesn't steal his friends girl
You do have a point but we really don't know enough to know OPs position, based on this thread he likely has a low chance

OH HI MARK

what if it was just a fucking crazy fap session? forget about it and just move on

OP is supposed to play it the smart way, not going all in and go tell her straight to her face.
Plus OP described his mood towards amy and her mood towards him. After the classic week or two of "all boys are bastards" and "are there any good guys left on the planet" facebook status, she's naturally going to look around and pick another dick to stiff.
Which could be OP, if he plays it smart enough.

doubt it. the way OP sounds shes gonna choose someone else

Same here old fag bro.

Do you remember the first time you thought friendship with your best lad was forever and you would be hanging out with him eternally, shiny and chrome until one of you dieded?
The outmost disappointment in discovering how much a fool you were when you realized the importance you gave to your friend opinion and thought was tramped underfoot without a second thought by him?
Do you remember the first time losing a friend hurt way more than losing a chick or some secondary parent? The insufferable gaze when you met him again after what happened?

I wish I could be 20 again and always prioritize ME before getting hurt by "friendship". I never been even cucked by a friend or betrayed like in a movie scene. It's simple plain disappointment I'm talkin about.

1) unless you know the specifics of their relationship stay out
2) if youre really that concerned and still want this dude as a friend discuss the matter with him and why you think hes wrong
3) idk how friendly you are with this grill outside of "friend" but if you really think she needs to know then do it without sounding like a little bitch. Use this annon as an example

trips of satan checked, this user is correct