There is no worse feeling than realizing that the woman who you love more than anything and to whom you've been...

There is no worse feeling than realizing that the woman who you love more than anything and to whom you've been faithfully married for the last seven years has decided to "go her own way".
FUCK LIFE

We only inhabit these vessels for a short time. Nothing you feel is permanent. Let the hate wash away and be replaced with peace, my friend. A new dawn is ahead. One filled with trials and tribulations with much reward. Go now user. Live your life as if she has passed on. Dwell on your sorrow for no more than a day. Then, you will find peace.

Love is a sick joke OP, if man lived forever, all love would decay within two centuries at most. Emotion as a whole is a liability, not an asset. All emotion. Even good emotion.

Sadly, there's no escape short of death, and that's literally curing the disease by killing the patient.

I guess it's time for you to go your own way too. You can't control the way people feel

It isn't your failure.

It's a failure of the team. Could you have done more to help the team? Sure, but would it have made a difference?

thanks guys

you're absolutely right. I just wish I understood. Life if she had cited some sort of issue, no matter how petty, I could maybe at least comprehend it. But this is just without precedent. And we have a 4 year old son who I love with all my heart. I wanted him to have a mother and a father and now this is uncertain. I will fight to the end to be his father.

It's an idiotic concept created by whites to think that 1 man and 1 woman should be together in a world with at least 7 billion people. Get money, get pussy, and stop worrying about what these bitches do.

HANG in there, buddy.

Try kicking opiates faggot. Trust me, it's a much worse feeling.

After that kind of hell, bitches and heartbreak are trivial.

You're the worst kind of faggot.

shit feeling. I can relate. Always keep a plan B and always make sure you have plenty going on for yourself (friends, hobbies etc).

funny you mention opes... I was a heroin addict in baltimore for four years but quit and recovered adn then this shit happened

he's right though

truth but hindsight is a bitch isn't she?

Agh. . .sorry buddy. Doesn't that make this shit feel like nothing by comparison though? Pussy is a helluva lot easier than a fucking junk habit. You'll be back in the saddle in no time, Sup Forumsro.

Most of this sounds like false bravado.

What is the context in this picture ? A hollow ween kind of thing?

Anyway op don't feel too bad about it. She'll be back. Probably when you don't really want her anymore.

remember rule one: no faith invested

secondly, who the fuck dates now? it's 2018. what is the point? do you also eat the same sandwich every day?

women telegraph cheating / leaving for a long looooooong time before they do it so what the fuck are you so surprised for... unless... UNLESS you've been ignoring the signs because you're blinded by love

life isnt a fairytale
love isnt real

kek i Know what you mean and yea but what's fucked is that the way I fuckig need opes now is literaly a replacement thereapy because I need her, The oxytocin released from a genuine hug

Nah. . .fuck the junk, fuck the bullet, just go out there and get some better pussy. Sounds stupid right now, sure, but dude I got 3 years of oxy and quit an 8 year relationship at the same time and now I just smash box whenever the fuck I want. It's rad, and totally achievable. Nobody is as fearless as an ex-junky. Hence, nobody gets as much pussy as an ex-junky.

3 years off* oxy

.I'll take your fucking word for it man I'm looking for a jesus-for-hire kek. \

Nah nigga get some pussy for hire. Clear your head with backpage.

nah I feel you though... "fuck the junk; fuck the bullet". I think that's my new creed. Thanks brother

Least I can do, my man. One badass muddafukkin ex-junky to another. These Sup Forums faggots don't know shit. We're real-life alpha males. We have conquered death.