They got good classical music though.

>not a single Sup Forumscore from here

Sad!

it's not classical

you're insulting greats like bach and mozart when you say that

>bach
>great

>western classical is the only classical

I remember an Indian guy on here talking about how he just wanted to make a masterpiece like Down Colorful Hill but he thought he’d never even get a chance. Wondering whhat he’s doing now.
>mozart
>artistically literate

not a band but Ravi Shinkar you fucking pleb

more like no anything

what do they even do

poo

youtu.be/XnBbjc5hmho

I think music is haram over there or something

but sitar is the greatest instrument ever

>american education

>can't produce art
>can't produce any kind of culture except those shitty Bollywood movies
>can't produce athletes in any relevant sport
>basically known for being dirty as fuck and cheap workforce

at least they have half decent food I guess

>invent sitar
>can't even form a band
bich lasagna

oh, its this faggot again.

I remember you a few months back when I made a thread about non-western classical music and half the posts were your pedantic shitposting

Not a band, but I saw Zakir Hussain with a bunch of other musicians and it was unreal how talented all of them were.

>21st century
>have massive and intricate communication networks and high speed travel all over the globe
>have the greatest accumulation of human knowledge to ever exist from nearly all countries and cultures at your fingertips

>still don't know shit about anything outside of your little isolated bubble

truly pathetic.
smells like peasants in here.

>not listening to hindustani and carnatic music
Pleb

You sound so fucking gay

Quit posturing for strangers on the internet and act like actual human being. India music sucks. Period. They should come to me not the other way around.

to steal tech jobs with nothing innovative in their minds

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

youtube.com/watch?v=FID9lAuOxEg

I guess they're a band

hello smelly peasant

*watches ghost world once*

prove me wrong

>said the smelly indian from india

>barely literate and too stupid to understand anonymous posting
hello smelly peasant, how were your crop yields today?
did you get sad when the sun went underground at the end of the day?

are you autistic? or just retarded?

there's tons amazing indian music. it's just that it occupies a much different space culturally in India than it does in the west.

>replied to 5 posts
>"prove me wrong"
>expects me to know which poster he is

actually, one of the symptoms of autism is the inability to understand that different people have different perspectives from yourself.

sorry to hear you're mentally challenged, peasant

>led by a Brit

>there's tons amazing indian music
lol

>applying western standards upon eastern world

fucking imbecile, truly

You remind me of how insufferable brahmins are

admit it, you barely even know India existed before this thread

you probably didn't even know anything existed outside of United States, smelly peasant

I was kind of actually asking you to proove wrong any of the posts you answered

and what's with those peasant things?

not even indian

you remind of how insufferable newfags who don't understand Sup Forums posting are

I don't give a shit

>when a cultureless peasant is content with his pathetic and meaningless existence

sad!

Damn that's a sick bend

I don't know why you're even trying, this board mainly consists of memerap and shitty rock listening mouthbreathers

>band
they don't need bands. they have an entirely different system of music composition. this guy is right youtube.com/watch?v=UsYwy31VaCk

ITT

>Why the fuck is this board so insensitive and dumb when it comes to people of colors' native musical traditions? God's heavens, have anyone of you even heard of an Indian Raga before in your entire life!! Or how about Persian traditional music? I bet none of you even know one artist who plays it! And don't get me started on Africa! They have a musical history as rich IF NOT RICHER than Europe. How does it make you feel to be so ignorant about 90% of music in the world, huh? btw any like-minded people post your RYMs so I can friend you.

his hair looks like toothpaste

Non-whites are incapable of making good music.

imagine have this level of snide anti-intellectualism so deeply ingrained in your culture ... american truly is a wondrous thing

you're a pleb for thinking other cultures are confined to west's rules of music industry

>02:03:12
>02:04:16

:^)

>Bach
>classical
He's baroque you sick fucks

>awake at 2 am on a Monday

:^)

(^:

Watch this

are you 12?

Already have

Remember when Joey Santiago moved to India?

That wasn't decent?

>not knowing Avial

Pleb

All I learned from it was that it takes an Englishman and a Jew to get Indians to form a musical collective

Neon Indian of course

Reproduce

spotted indian loo

>Completely overlooking Shye Ben Tzur
Come on now

Top kek

Learn to read

says the ledditor

Learn to understand what you're watching

OK but you should really learn to read

What do you expect when you have the ugliest language in the world and your instruments sound retarded?

Tech support
public shitting
posting weirdly sexual messages to women on social media

Infiltrate other societies like a virus so they can find loopholes and undesirable tactics to siphon away it's money and resources back to india, while making zero attempt to integrate into that society and constantly talking about how superior their shithole is.

>ugliest language
Which one?

Already got it covered, but thanks

Indian drone music is pretty legit

all of them desu

be careful, I don't think american peasants understand that languages other than english exist yet. you might hurt his head.

Most undesirable ethnicitys atleast have the redeeming trait of pride, but every indian I know absolutely hates other indians and are ashamed of their own culture (rightfully so), but there's something so pathetic about this.

bitch lasagna

>and constantly talking about how superior their shithole is.

>and are ashamed of their own culture

Indians seem like a diverse bunch

Yeah they somehow manage to be annoyingly proud of their shithole while being ashamed of where they're from while contradicting themselves, truely undesirable

americuck, please. you couldn’t even point at North Korea on the world map when jimmy kimmel asked you, of course you know nothing about India. what’s worse is that you don’t even feel embarrassed and take it as something typical and normal

Best Indian song hands down

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

why is this board like this?
Sup Forums is getting worse than Sup Forums

I'm from India, but I moved to Burgerland a while ago. I fucking hate that place. The only "music" industry they have is the fucking "Bollywood" shit which is mostly stolen music from other western genres. The audience is fucking stupid and that's what they seem to like. The fact that it's all taken seriously as an art form fucking boggles my mind.

Being a singer in a band outside of Bollywood still hasn't gained much traction. Artists don't have many independent record labels to sign to like in the West. The only route to become famous is to land a deal with some fucking mediocre Bollywood music composer and start your career from there. It is truly pathetic that a country with so many people cannot produce a single decent album that can be talked about in contemporary music.

How can you smell anything but the shit outside your front door?

thats a bangerr

fuck off, swine. should have stayed in your shithole.

>how's trump's cock taste, you racist fuckwad?

you can’t even use the quote feature properly, swine. are you, perhaps, that indian who collects garbage from around the block, or are you that smelly cunt at the laundromat?

>quote feature
Leddit is over there you fucking cunt.

>Be England
>Rule world
>Conquer India with divide and conquer tactics, use it as a source for raw materials to fuel your economy
>India suffers as growth is stunted while culture and order slowly degrade
>Gets fucked even more as Indians are called to serve in World War 2, thousands die in famine
>Finally gains independence, but splintered further as Pakistan separates
>No matter, India ultimately left lawless, overpopulated, corrupt, unruly, and unable to regain a proper footing in the modern world order
>Most influential musical act of the past century finds spiritual and musical inspiration for most influential album in India
>Indians make up substantial amount of tech/computer science
>Highly informed white male returns home from $30k a year job, serves no purpose in society
>Has never seen Indian in his life other than at that one 7/11
>logs onto Sup Forums
>"non-whites, Indians especially, are the bane of this fucking earth"
>/thread

>muh reddits
don’t be avoiding uncomfortable questions, pig. are you the garbage dude or the laundry dude?

I'm the IT guy that just fucked your mom in all 7 holes yesterday, you little shit. Ask her if she's still having problems with her router now.

You're not wrong but as a white male I still absolutely cannot stand indians.

Shut up George, you fucking Indiaboo.

Why, snowflake? Did your daughter get fucked by an Indian guy and not you?