Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7x5jFRjT1Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we fought on the wrong side

>one person represents all of america
top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=7x5jFRjT1Kw

40 years of dingbats like this,18 plus a couple,4 each semester, 2 semesters or is it 3? each fall to end of school year,parents were weedheads,or acid damaged ,drunk on boons farm around the time they decided to make a couple kids,a couple million hillaryites & bernieites with gender damage learning difficulties,aggravated by dope & drug usage,which teachers tell the big pharma
and chemtrails climate change, us imperialism,racism

are what has screwed up their lives.

why aren't you more concerned with literal neo Nazis on the rise? your selective outrage says a lot about you

Post-Modernism

>implying literal neo-Nazis aren’t on the rise because of left-wing bs making people feel more and more disenfranchised

>implying that modern leftist is not the cousin of Nazism ergo giving neo-Nazism more and more reasons to be validated

>"please respect women and don't discriminate"
>that's it I'm getting a swastika tattoo
boo hoo little babies, can't deal with equality so they gotta have a little tantrum

op is being a fag again

I swear to Allah, I'm going to find you, you fuckin dick who keeps posting that pic, and rape you for the glory of Islam

does anyone know what this guys name is?

This guy gets it.

kek.

Whats wrong with her / where is this from?

What do you think she does for a living anons? I bet she makes min wage

Good luck.

Correction:-
>”please respect my pronouns or face imprisonment with a federal charge”

FTFY

she isn't wrong.

This person looks like a bad ass fym
How did we let it get to a point where there’s 25 school shootings in ONE month of the year more like it, you idiot

Dee Schnyder