Post movie characters that are litteraly you. Pic related

Post movie characters that are litteraly you. Pic related.

You're a shapeshifting predatorial entity that feeds on the fear of children?

nah he is just a fuckin clown

Nice meme

No I mean like the attitude and stuff

simultaneously this guy

so please tell us more about how you resemble a fuckin murderous clown, you edgelord

and this guy

so you killing people everyday

an extra

I don't mean the looks faggot. Attitude and dimenor. All my friends agree

Patrick Bateman. Though not slick/handsome, charismatic, wealthy, I just hate all the people I'm friends with

then tell us more about your attitude and "dimenor". Also fuck your friends, I bet your mom says that you are a handsome man that should find himself a nice lady

There goes OP being a faggot again.

You're a fucking idiot.

I'm the first guy to die in that star trek movie where the bomb goes off under the library in london.

I was taking a shit in the basement handicapped WC so I wouldnt offend anyone with the stench.

kek

>litteraly
figuratively

Yall niggas falling in OP's bait hardcore.

Tits or gtfo

Elijah wood in Wilfred.

This ain't about me but ok. Like I'm clever and sneaky and Can pinpoint people's fears. I can draw them out using my mind

very accurate

not movie harachter,,but this guy here

looks like me

Is this because you like children and perform at birthday parties? Or are you just a victim of external brain damage? Which one is more?

Dark, no emotions, intellegent, don't care about other people. ;)

The new It is not even remotely scary looking.

Buy a dictionary, you nigger.

>"intellegent"

Literally me as I will one day deliver God's message and save all of humanity.

I pick HAL 9000 because I am autistic and generally view other people as obstacles or liabilities.

Faggot! Lurk more or fucking leave!

I don't know any movie character that i am "litteraly". A friend of mine says i look like a shaman from WoW cuz i'm always using hoods, have a beard and long hair.

cringe as fuck. I bet in real life you really do act like that and think it's cool but it's really lame and your 2 friends can't wait for you to stop acting like a retard.

His message was thus: 420b1azeitfgt

No all my friends are scared a little when I get in that mode. I'm the group leader

you that same fuck from /gif/ who jumped into that rekt thread with that incessant bible thumping?

>when i get in that mode
>i'm the group leader

Edgy kid spotted.

badass? check.
black? check.
does not give a fuck? check.
god tier sword skills? check.

No im not a kid I'm 32 my dude get rekt. You just jelly

Nig? Check.

>32
>comparing one's self to a supernatural flesh/fear eating clown

For fuck's sake, man

I´m a really nice guy. Until you cross the line, then I´ll fuck you up as bad as I possibly can.

>I'm the group leader

do you have sword and wear all black by chance?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I'm a true fuck up.

This is my guy, right here.

Sup Forums literally