I'm in a 3 years relationship with a really hot asian trap. It's a literal nightmare. Sex is 10/10 tho

I'm in a 3 years relationship with a really hot asian trap. It's a literal nightmare. Sex is 10/10 tho.
>Tfw get to suck girlcock all the time.
>Tfw that ass is always so tight

Main downsides are friends/parents know I'm a literal sex freak but tbh who gives a fuck. Love her a lot even tho she's crazy.

Anyone else dating a trap?

what are some of the negatives? any examples of friends or relatives giving you shit? how does trap crazy stack up to typical female crazy?

behind closed doors they are even crazier than you think lol(fucked a couple of others).

main negative is that most people see you like you are gay lol. I workout a lot and when I meet new guys they never assume I'm not straight and I kinda have to keep it hidden. :/

None of my good friends ever gave me shit about it because my trap gf is literally way hotter than any of their gf and they all know it deep down lol.

>girlcock

btw, doesnt like 90% traps kill themselves when they reech the 30s? Maybe its her time soon.

pics you faggot

you don't love girlcocks? the creamy reward is the best part '-'

I'm not going to be condescending
You are at least bisexual
It's not a bad thing
Seriously, look inward and figure out why you're referring to it as a girlcock
If there's a penis in your mouth there is some homosexuality in you as well

Only had a few boycocks Im afraid, but I guess its quite the same.

But you are gay. You fuck a boy.

I know I am, I fully assume it. It is homosexual behavior. I don't care at all. I actually love it. I just wish I wasn't judged for it it's just sex to me lol. It's all good tho I'm just high as fuck rambling.

Show us pics

perfectly smooth everywhere makes it better. I love sucking normal cocks too specially if they are huge.

hm.. havent sucked cocks for like 15 years, are mostly into girls now

I know too many people that lurks to post. Here is one I fucked no one knows about. Her face is busted but her body was literally perfect. She was the most submissive one I have ever been with too. Literally let me do anything to her in her parents bed. I went so hard I was afraid that I had raped her but the next day she told me she liked it but had some bruises.

Stop being a dissapointment in your parents eyes dude

best ass I ever ate

this is gay.
all of this is gay.
that is all.

"she" I kek'd

Dates a asian guy who crossdresses...
Does gay shit all the time
Feels gay cause he is gay
/thread

>sex is 10/10
>rating sex
>being so beta u date an asian trap
whatever floats ur boat user

>girlcock
>she
Being in this much denial that you're fucking a dude and sucking on his cock like a faggot