The great debate of our generation

The great debate of our generation

Which one?

havent watched bojack but I'm sure it's nowhere near as good as R&M.

Both are awful.
You are a cuck if you ilke these

bojack ofc

Say mother...didn't we have this terrible thread on your board YESTERDAY?

Bojack is more Reddit.

literally reddicks
and i like will arnet.

Both of them tackle existentialism in very different ways, hard to compare them really.

i like rick and morty and never go on reddit and have been here for 9 years. will i like reddit?

Saw both,

If you want a good laugh every once in a while, R&M

If you're tryna catch some feels, bojack

none, fuck off with this liberal cancer shit you fucking faggots, go to Sup Forums if you want to disscus this fucking crap

I feel like I hate both series an equal amount but I hatewatched all of bojack and only 1 or 2 (?) eps of R&M so I guess bojack was slightly less terrible

Neither of them are great.

I think Bojack Horseman is one of the most complex cartoon characters in history.

R&M - good laughs and casual normie feel trips
Bojack - actual misery, self-loathing, confusion, abuse, exploit

I'd say Bojack Horseman is a great example of dark humour.

>I think Bojack Horseman is one of the most complex cartoon characters in history.

Isn't Rick and Morty about Marty McFly sucking Doc Brown's testicles?
Never watched one episode. Never will.

I think you're confusing dark humor with intentional attempts at being depressing with wacky animal jokes randomly thrown in.

both are shit

>I think Bojack Horseman is one of the most complex cartoon characters in history.

Almost any Simpsons character in the golden age is more complex

Both are okay.

The main reason they're popular is because they give you a piecemeal first year philosophy education.

Watch any youtube video about them, all people talk about is Nietzsche and Camus.

At least it's got people reading.

I perfer Bojack, but both are pretty great.

Rick and Morty because it's actually funny. Bojack Horseman's popularity comes solely from its pathos, and Moral Orel did that better.