What do (you) think it would happen if all forms of government in your country would be abolished?

What do (you) think it would happen if all forms of government in your country would be abolished?

That means zero politicians, no state, no politics of any kind, nothing, just people living on their own.

Yes, complete anarchy, but forget about the punk and all the other stupid mainstream misconceptions... Anarchy in a good way were the people will gather together to administer their resources, security, education, health, etc... Do you think is that possible? or Do you think without government we would be condemned in some apocalyptic way?

Just curious about what Sup Forums thinks about it, the same discussion came yesterday at uni and all the normies jumped up scared saying "IT WOULD BE A COMPLETE CHAOS" but I think that mediocre concept is mass media founded.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.dlbcovers/f-the-government
soundcloud.com/dlbcovers/f-the-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think we’re so dependent on govt nowadays that nothing but total chaotic anarchy would arise. People stealing from stores and Each other. Gun shootings. Fist fighting and all of that. The rich ones would stay barricaded in their homes with lots of abundant resources while the rest of ourselves kill each other lol

criminals would take over.
youd be scared to go outside

Maybe the first weeks but then when "justicieros" arises there would be calm.

Hundred of thousands of government workers and politicians would no longer have a place to go to work, so they would get pretty desperate quickly specially because most of them does not have any valuable skill.

Everyone would still want their products and services, so companies would continue to remain open and eventually everything would normalize and would be so much better than now.

In the USA at least it would end up akin to the Warlord Era of China

Would be Too many guns in the hands of ex military assholes and religious nuts

it would be complete chaos

I love anarchy. Unfortunately I hate America, and I think without someone to tell us "hey don't rape children" we would probably rape children.

>state
>of
>nature

>>where the people will gather together to administer their resources, security, education, health, etc..

So in other words, forming a government

If that means no police than I'll finally be able to flicking bash my retard neighbors skull in with a rock

soundcloud.dlbcovers/f-the-government is a song about this

Oops, this is the link: soundcloud.com/dlbcovers/f-the-government

Anarchy is not viable. Your "good way" just sounds like smaller local governments popping up.

so ive heard thats exactly what happens but only after mafa type gangs take over the lawless areas (protection rackets as money maker) then after everyone pays protection they start demanding more things - like less crime etc. The whole process starts again.

Go to Somalia.

Enjoy your anarchy.

that said - maybe this is a false flag to keep the masses from turning to anarchy and outing the powerful from their positions ???

>Anarchy in a good way were the people will gather together...
Shit anarchists actually believe.

i think people would just make a new one

im not sure OP is talking about the adoption of anarchy but degenerate uneducated monkeys like in Somalia. I think he saying about what if it happened in an 'educated' country

communism
>everyone's gonna share everything
anarchy
>everyone's gonna work together on everything
capitalism
>everyone is gonna do only what's in their best interests
close enough

purge.

Mixed economy is best economy.