Would you consider your eyesight to be something that's quite valuable to you?

Would you consider your eyesight to be something that's quite valuable to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd kys myself instantly if I could not see anymore.

What kind of question is this ?

Eyesight yes, and also my earhearing.

F*** you and f*** 4, Chan and f*** everyone else. You think you can just f****** censor what I have to say just because you're a f****** liberal piece of s*** f****** website, f*** you burn in F****** Hell, I will never f****** come back to this G** **** piece of s*** mother f****** website. I hope you f****** get gonorrhea and f****** die f*** you.

yes but I've been damaging my hearing more
I think I gave myself myopia too

audiologyfag here. what makes you think you've damaged your hearing user? have you noticed it get worse? both ears or one? tinnitus?

Bet you wouldn't.

I'd rather be deaf than blind to be honest.

ive been listening to music like really loud for a while
idk I can just tell, my ears feel tired and loud noises make me tense up

Not him
But I have constant whistling in both ears, stronger in the left one. I got my ears checked and they found nothing. Any ideas ?

What's the point of asking a rhetorical question on Sup Forums

They found a cure for tinnitus recently I read, how long can we expect treatment to reach the public?
t. slight hearing damage and tinnitus from working in Orchestras and from loud music.

No vision no job no money no girl no family no nothing. Kys probably

I wonder what blind people see when they drop acid or do shrooms?

Nothing like your and my soul

probably some long-term hearing damage but also there's acoustic fatigue which isn't necessarily related to permanent hearing damage, but is a combination of physical and psychological symptoms of being bombarded with too much sound - common for audio engineers, musicians, people who tend to go on long commutes (with headphones) etc. Take the cans off for a few days and see how you feel. Also headphones tend to cause fatigue faster than environmental noise at the same level, mostly due to the feeling of isolation and the "occlusion effect" (when you hear all your own footsteps, breathing, and other body sounds in your ears when you block your ears with headphones/earbuds)

>got my ears checked
Elaborate? Did they look in your ears or did they do a hearing test? That sounds like tinnitus and it's generally caused by damage to your stereocilia from noise (hair cells) but the damage can also be caused by some physiological problems (endolymphatic hydrops, trauma, meniere's disease, neuroma, metabolic disorders, etc)

Did you read the whole article? It shows promise to help tinnitus in some cases but it would still be years away. Tinnitus is caused by lots of different problems and there are different types of tinnitus as well, it's a very complex problem that right now has very little treatment options. Depending on the cause it can be helped, (sudden inner ear pressure or infection for example), but generally it's caused by permanent damage and there's very little therapy that works. The most effective treatments to distressing tinnitus right now are actually psychological.

Yes. Hearing? Who gives a fuck but without sight I would not be able to live here in the woods.

They looked in my ears, then did a hearing test which didn't show any problems.

Well that's good news. Was it a hearing screening (i.e. by your doctor or the nurse) or did you get a full hearing test at an audiologist?

A number of other tests are typically done to get a more complete picture (measuring the function of the middle ear, etc). But also know that the presence of tinnitus might not effect a hearing test - the damage could be done to such a limited range of hair cells that the hearing damage isn't really significant but the tinnitus is present nonetheless.

If I cant see
I cant see what Im fapping to
Id probably off myself if I lost my eye sight

what a unique point of view wow

what an unique post gosh

if i would be blind i could at least marry some ugly girl without thinking about it

youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk

Eyesight to be quite valuable to you?

Nah, no value in it, being blind is just fine as is....who wants to be able to see anyway?????

what a fucking retarded question.

no i don't value my eyesight, that's why i walk around with my eyes closed you fucking cunt.

what a faggot