Ayy bros bet you can’t do 8th grade math

Ayy b\ros bet you can’t do 8th grade math

not doing your math homework op

16 you fucking idiot but good job getting me to do your homework sage

16 its even

I'm gonna say 25 because it isn't a multiple of 3

63, not a perfect square

63 isn't a square number. The rest are.

It's 25 because it's not a prime number and you can only have 1x5 to get 25 instead of any other equatoons

I'm gonna say all of them because they are all different numbers

16 like your IQ score

5x5, 4x4, 7x7, 63, 9x9

63 is not a perfect square. This is 4th grade maths

this

4x4 doesn't equal 25 you retarded

i was disagreeing with you on the idea that 25 is the only the unique number, not trying to fix your dumbass math fucking idiot

none of them are prime numbers you dipshit

16, all the other numbers would be in ascending order if it wasn't there.

16 duh

that doesn't make the number unique, just that the number breaks a potential characteristic of the series of numbers

Uh, 16 is the only even number

We got a regular brain trust here

Trips in a dumbass’s thread

lol because 16 is a multiple of 3...

So.. is it 63 or 16? Each of them are different from the rest. If ita 8th grade then I would hope it's the non perfect square and not something as simple as find the only even number

honestly i was thinking this too. If this was an iq test 63 would be the better answer

Ayy OP bet you can't fucking rotate a picture faggot

16 is the only even number. The GCF of 54 and 32 is 8.

Most likely since that's more pattern recognition. Found 63 before noticing the evens/odds issue

exactly, same here

63 'cause it's no square
the others are 5, 4, 7 and 9 squared, respectively

Nigger, that's what unique fuckin' means.

dumbass, no its not. uniqueness comes from looking at something's inherent characteristics. You are looking at its placement amongst a set of other numbers. The whole point of asking which number is not like the other is to look at each number individually. You are dumb as shit

also, breaking a hypothetical pattern doesnt't make anything fucking unique in the entire set. you saw a pattern and wanted it to happen, probably ocd

now im curious, whats your academic background

you had the dumbest reasoning for any number out of all the people that asked. im guessing you either didnt graduate high school or barely did

> " 16, all the other numbers would be in ascending order if it wasn't there. " ;

You are incorrect. There is another number (25) that also satisfies exactly the same criteria.

LMAO, this is 8th grade math in murrica? Now it all makes sense.

63 is the only one that has an imperfect square root... Now I'm going for a morning fap.

Flying colors in highschool. Going to college in autumn for programming. Thanks Asperger's syndrome.

Sure, but 2,4,6,8 is better than 1,4,6,8 so fuckin' nah.

63, bc does not a square.

63 because its gay

Its 63. good luck with special ed math OP

Duurrrr i'm hurrrr dumb