Calls himself "white"

>calls himself "white"
>can't list 9 favorite symphonies without repeating a number or composer

Well, Sup Forums? Are you white? Or do you just shitpost about alt-right topics while listening to Jew and/or nigger music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JELjgGqFNG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8
youtube.com/watch?v=hpouYTJmKyA
youtube.com/watch?v=yAPZlr9aLrY
youtube.com/watch?v=vMfs9JQcdPc
youtube.com/watch?v=KTM7E4-DN0o
youtube.com/watch?v=a53s4jyCqqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If by Symphony you mean "piece of baroque/classical/romantic/etc music" rather than strictly Symphonies I probably could.

I do love Antonín Dvořák.

Dunno, man. Why are classical music titles so generic? They sound like software versions.

my favorite symphony was when i made my balls slap on your moms chin while i throat fucked her like the little slut she is

If it aint Future, Thugga, or Darkthrone

I aint fukn wit it

because old composers didn't bother naming their shit so we add generic names to them

in the rare case they do, we just add it in the middle of the generic name, like The Symphony No. 9 in E minor, "From the New World", Op. 95, B. 178

It's pure art. Flowery titles cheapen the piece.

Patrician tastes. I'm a fan of the Deutsche Grammophon recording of it.

*tip*

Schumann 1
Mendelssohn 2
Sibelius 3
Brahms 4
Tchaikovsky 5
Shostakovitch 6
Bruckner 7
Beethoven 8
Dvorak 9

there you go, I've also played 6/9 of the listed by myself (bassoon)

Symphonies are fine in some occasions

I casually listen to european folk music more than baroque.

No one but fedora kids listen to symphonies or concertos. Dont get me wrong, they are the most advanced music we can listen to, but not while commiting or having friends over.
True patricians listen to Jazz

Hey OP, do you like to wag your finger around and pretend like you're conducting? Listening to important and aesthetic music like the symphony is made more intelligent by engaging with the artist in such a way.

yeah thats true. Jazz is good for generic background music, but that's it.

What if we're just poor white folk that don't know your high and mighty cultured music.
youtu.be/JELjgGqFNG0
What's wrong with keeping it simple

and you guys wonder why you are still virgins, christ...

dumb frogposter

Considering the best musicians of the last decade pretty much all play jazz music, I'd argue that you are full of shit. It really depends on what you're listening to

Not only am I white, but I don't give a fuck about classical music either. So go fuck yourself OP.

>9
Of course I can.
How fucking sad that this is considered difficult.
I hate this shit modern world.

1. Strauss - On the Beautiful Blue Danube
2. Gustav Holst - Mars, the Bringer of War
3. Mozart - Dies Irae (Requiem)
4. Albeniz - Asturias
5. Offenbach - Orpheus in the Underworld
6. Wagner - Flight of the Valkyries
7. Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture
8. Ippolitov-Ivanov - Georgian War March
9. Beethoven - Fur Elise

BONUS (Since ragtime is not technically classical):
10. Scott Joplin - Maple Leaf Rag

>He doesn't have a qt flautist gf

Imagine being this pleb.

Schubert 1
Brahms 2
Schumann 3
Tchaikovsky 4
Shostakovich 5
Dvorak 6
Beethoven 7
Bruckner 8
Mahler 9

that tells us more about the industry now, than about jazz. Don't get me wrong jazz is fine, but not challenging listening to. It's rather quick fun than intellectual edification

nice symphonies you got there

This is the only thing i listen to OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

>calls others fedora kids
>praises jazz
Subtle bait.

In the car I only have classical music CD's and people hallucinate.
I don't see the problem.

Then again, it really depends. While cool Jazz is really accessible, Jazz fusion is extremly complex. And all symphonies aren't challenging either, Beethoven's 9th symphony is fucking moronic

Yeah I read the OP wrong and listed compositions by name, bite me.

What makes so much of pre 20th century music such shit is that it was written as background music for socializing aristocrats. You don't even have to listen carefully to hear where the composer sets up these silly moments of tension for the delivery of an enticing question or some bit of gossip, followed by the pat little resolution designed to carry each bore from one conversation to the next.

Never mind how these people behaved with a full orchestra blaring through a room filled with hundreds of their friends and enemies.

Holy shit dude, nobody cares about music anymore

What would you consider challenging to listen to?

>"Some have included jazz among the forms of compensation that today's man resorts to when faced with his practical, arid, and mechanical existence; jazz is supposed to provide him with raw contents of rhythm and elemental vitality. If there is any truth in this idea, we must consider the fact that to arrive at this, Western man did not create original forms, nor utilize elements of European folk music, which, for example in the rhythms of southeastern Europe (Romanian or Hungarian), has a fascination and an intensity comprising not only rhythm but also authentic dynamics. He instead looked for inspiration in the patrimony of the lower and more exotic races, the Negroes and mulattoes of the tropical and subtropical zones. "-Julius Evola

I dont like it either. vocals make music boring and transparent.

Jazz is currently the whitest music you can listen to and the only intellectual genre left. If you stay away from vocal jazz sang by blind negros you'll realise that it truly is the way to go

I agree, but your point only stands if you actually go listen to real orchestras. If you have a god tier sound system at home that also works. Otherwise listening to 15minutes of a symphony while having to do something (we aren't all neets) is simply retarded

Shostakovitch, Tchaikovsky

Jesus these are not for beginners. Prokofiev, Bruckner, and Nielsen shouldn't even be on this list. Also, for Sibelius it should be just his first symphony.

>Jazz fusion is extremly complex
Bitches Brew was literally white babby boomer's first jazz LP.

Top pleb.
youtube.com/watch?v=hpouYTJmKyA

>ctrl + f
>no berlioz fantastic sinfony

I'm dissapointed Sup Forums

Yet the best jazzmen alive are mostly white. Blacks abandoned this genre with Miles and Trane

>Dvorak No. 8 instead of 9

>only intellectual genre left
*tips fedora m'lady

Classical is still where it was, it's just as much of a testing ground, music has reached its logical conclusion with only 12 tones to work with.

GTFO fag
youtube.com/watch?v=yAPZlr9aLrY

>I only the most famous album of the most famous jazzman

Kys burger

>Classic is still where it was

Yeah no, it now is arythmic and atonal unless it is doing video games soundtracks.

Are you trying to imply Händel countertenor arias aren't god tier?
youtube.com/watch?v=vMfs9JQcdPc

I can tell you're a fan of anime.

>Jazz is currently the whitest music you can listen to
Shoo, Jew.

Read a book. Jazz fusion for all intents and purposes was an intentional dumbing down of jazz conventions so as to appeal to a primarily rock-listening audience.

Your point?

Notorious BIG - Ready To Die
Notorious BIG - Life After Death
2Pac - All eyez on me
2Pac - Me Against The World
Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt
NAS - Illmatic
2Pac - Makaveli
50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin'
Wu-Tang - 36 Chambers
Kanye West - The College Dropout

did i do it right haha

only redpilled music with vocals is wagner (conducted by thielemann)

youtube.com/watch?v=KTM7E4-DN0o

rest is at best top tier

Which book was this secret revealed in?

Calling it "complex" or "inaccessible" () exposes your ignorance.

Ted Gioia wrote a good entry-level history if you're interested, but it's a widely accepted fact.

"Signor Wagner has lovely moments but dreadful quarters of an hour."
–Rossini, superior composer

I asked you what your point was because I thought you'd know that music evolves. 30s Jazz has nothing to do with today's jazz so I don't know why you'd bring that argument up (PS : it was not an argument)

>Rossini, superior composer to wagner

All I'm doing is pointing out your ignorant statements.

>Liebestod, le valkyrie meme piece, the list goes on

You're basically that all white men are evil because the went on crusades. Your argument was retarded.

>implying götterdämmerung isn't god tier youtube.com/watch?v=a53s4jyCqqU

but none of that are symphnies

Ridiculous generalizations got you into this mess. They aren't going to get you out of it.

>muh judgment of the gods
*tips fedora*

may I add Meistersinger von Nürnberg to your list?

Why does it need to be a symphony?

With the exception of Mozart and Haydn and a few others, the best ones are clustered within the single -digit range, making the genre ideal for this challenge.

>Dvorak 6
Underrated choice.