Tl;dr : ama - yet another junkie

Tl;dr : ama - yet another junkie

Pic unrelated, but who the fuck is even gonna bother with this thread

Hey Sup Forums!! Its like 11 am, I'm very sleep deprived (haven't slept in a couple days) and disassociated right now, I've had two 25mg lines of methylphenidate earlier, and am about to have another after starting my comedown. Ask me anything.

>inb4 kys OP, your life is meaningless

Not only are you an attention whore youre an attention whore with no will power or faith in Jesus

kys OP, your life is meaningless

Party on brother man

Who needs a false icon, when even if he did exist, life still has no inherent meaning?

Congrats, you are now as intelligent as i, how does it feel user??

*finger guns* my man

Do you like being a hopeless loser?

>implying tonight/day isnt a stint of self indulgence for finally making huge steps towards improving my over all wellbeing and life quality

THIS IS A CELBRATION DAMMIT!

Pull it together, junkie. I quit heroin, crack and meth after 5 years and I'm 6 years clean now.

>snorting ritalin
holy fuck get some real drugs, you degenerate

Yeah honestly dude it's not good that you're doing meth at all whatsoever you're going to die if not sooner than later way sooner than later at this point if you continue to live your life the way you are I myself have been clean for about 5 or 6 years just give it up man you're lucky that you're not on the streets at this point

Why? Our purpose as humans is to release happy chemicals in our brain goo and maybe fuck till we make more. Drugs make me happy, and i have no intentions of bringing another little cancer cell into this abomination of an over crowded planet

Why would you not want to sleep for a few days? Also ritalin is for pussies at the very least do amphetamine, but you should really do coke if you are man.

Stop being a little bitch, dude.

Hey man, a high's a high

Yeah, im a lucky mother fucker. I have a nice home, a supportive family, good friends and a stable income. Guess im proof that if there is a god, they have a sick twisted sense of humour

Because its all i got in the house right now, and coke sucks. Mdma and acid are my kinda shit

Why? Its fun being me

Also, i spend nearly half my life unconscious, whats a couple days skipping that really gonna effect in the long term

go to sleep jack

Go fuck yourself johan

if you want a real high, try 4-a-dmt or 4-h-met

Why is it everyone called Jack is like this

Well, they're now on the fuckit list, how would you describe their effects?

scrambled words dont make you any smarter fuck face. Spend less time making unreadable sentences and more time not doing weed

Because their parents never loved them, and resent their child's existence

Give me a fucking reason and maybe you could sway me

4-aco-dmt is trippy as fuck, a pleasant but clean version of shrooms as it is nearly identical in structure
i haven't heard 4-ho-met but it's supposed to be almost as good as the latter, but different feel and visuals

Drug's dont buy hot pockets

haven't tried* sorry mate, head is a mess right now

Sounds like a sterile, quite subdued but interesting experience.

Yes, but they literally bring you happiness.

Ha.ha. ha... Same

Sounds like Jack to me

OP HERE

Line 3 stung a little, just waiting for it to take me to a happier place than this

Do i? How lovely.

Dude your not gonna get anywhere. Sniffing Ritalin get some actual drugs

user, please stop snorting ritalin, take drugs in consideration, you're just gonna feel like shit when you're done, better slow down before you do some damage

Much good grammar, a well did two you

My body is a temple, i serve to defile it, in the name of self indulgence

Also, a lethal dose would be around 300mgs, in one go, i am fine, this too shall pass. Pass like a kidney stone; but pass nonetheless

Anyone have any questions that aren't fucking boring, uninitiated garbage and shitposting? I know thats your m/o Sup Forums , but at least try amd pretend Sup Forums is dead

*and *isn't

Hey look its this fucking thread again

The fucking fullstop is right by the space cos Im Phonefag

Cool I smoked some meth with a homeless guy behind a dumpster earlier. How do you get your drugs?