>the Kazakh poster is 6'3"
>the Montenegrin in Germany is 6'6"
>at least two Finns are 6'3"

why is this allowed

Speak human, please.

but only you are white

>Indian poster is 5'10"
I'm actually 6'2" tyvm

5'10 is short as hell, what's your point?

I am 6'8 and height isn't really an issue for anyone with a good personality and build

For instance, I will never have a V-taper because of my skeletal framework

I can't use public transportation easily

I am fat and my joints hurt

We've transcended the period in humanity where height is a problem because of technology but not the reverse

I'm 5'6 / 5'7 :)

>being fat at 6'8

Wtf you got to be at least 280lbs lol

308lbs

I have a belly. Knowing I have the power to kill people by body slamming them make me think

Why don't you just lose weight

Aren't you suppose to be a doctor? I thought doctors would know how excess bodyfat affects hormones and overall health.

is sudan food good?
im only skinny because russian food sucks

Yes I know, its my ultimate shame

Westernized diet and constant face stuffing

i am chinese and 6'7"

life is cruel i am a monster

Do you ever catch yourself straining in the morning and stop before you rip your muscles apart?

I'm 5'5, if this makes you feel better

t. yaoming 2.0

DELET

Damn son what tribe you from and are you all built like that?

No, southern nilotic bros are usually this tall, I am northerner but the whole family is tall

>tfw only 184 cm

Near perfect height for everything

thank you for trying to make me feel better mr. sudan doctor man, but I know full well I'm a manlet

I am being honest, my brother is 185 and it pretty much hits the sweet spot from accommodation on transportation, clothing, sports, etc

muh 19th century anthropology books said you all eat nothing but milk and bananas

just a bit of harmless shitposting my guy
in all honesty I'm very happy with my height, it really does hit the sweet spot

I think it's healthy consumption of dairy and a highly westernized diet because we're noticeably taller than the previous generation

I imagine this general correlation holds true everywhere

Good to know

>tfw 1.90m
Perfect height desu. Somewhat above average, but not freak territory yet

What the hell are they feeding you people

Italians are CUTE

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

height is so fucking overrated

I'm 5'3''

>tfw comfortably 6'1

Come on

How short are you?

>5"3

Wut do these numbers signify?

I am 185

>tfw 5'5
absolutely painful

>meme units

So 193cm is 6'4? wow i've been telling people i'm a 6'2 manlet all my life

i'm 6'5 girls look at me all the time

STOP RAISING THE FUCKING BAR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DES

PA

Mmmm. I bet guys do to. I know I would. You got pics? God I love when tall men dominate me.

>tfw 5'11.5" (181.5 cm)

>tfw enough to feel human unlike 5'10 manlets

>'
>"
>why is this allowed
I wonder why you're allowed to use marktwains and corn seeds instead of real units.

>tfw of Maya midget Spic descent and still ended up 5'11"

How tall are (you) OP?

186cm reporting in, metric system masterrace my nigger boy

Bullshit everyone knows americans are jews, wetbacks or niggers

pics please. Need pics for confirmation. If you're camera shy from the neck down will be acceptable so long as you're only in shorts so we know you're not using any sort of height enhancement.

TRANSLATE THIS SHIT TO CENTIMETERS

No one uses that anymore. Most of the world knows englishbecause America is the center of the world, the rest of the world should also know our system of measurement. We don't do the metric system here, so if you say kilometers or centimeters most of us will shrug.

FUCK OFF FAT FUCK

You know there are pills you can take to enhance growth, but I'm nto sure if you can take them after puberty. I had a cousin who went on them, but he overdid it and took it for too long so he looks disproportionate.

another option is you can get surgery, where your legs are literally broken and metal splints are put in for the bone to heal around thus making you taller. Plastic surgery can fix just about anything, it can make you look better or taller or thinner it just can't make you brighter.

USA will accept a normal system like anybody else did because you are a young country and you will get rid of archaic stuff like that soon.

And he kept going past above average ehight when he actually looked good, because his older brother is taller than him and he was jealous, so he kept taking them until he was taller than his brother. Now he kind of looks freakish as he is overly lanky, sort of lerch looking now.

>You know there are pills you can take to enhance growth
Are there any in particular you know of?

Kek, you clearly have never been to America, we talk about the metric system in school for about a day, then move one. It's not needed to be learned, it's nopt even taught in most schools. Americans are stubborn, the metric system won't be predominant here for at least a century or two more. That is unless the Hispanics start breeding like crazy or the Blacks drastically slow down breeding. Actually I think our current system will still be predominant in half the country even 500 years from now, considering the projection of African American reproduction.

>Americans are stubborn, the metric system won't be predominant here for at least a century or two more.
Just like black people reights and gay marriage.

I can't remember the name of the drug the doctor prescribed him, I'm not sure if it is even on the market anymore as he took it about two decades ago around when he was 10 or 11. I think it only helps during puberty and you are more or less fucked after 18, that is unless yo want to try supplements, which are controversial at best as far as results are concerned. There are some studies that say you can possibly increase your height up to about 4 inches max depending on diet and exercise.

I'll have to try and get in contact with him and ask him what pill it was. I haven't spoken to him in about 8 or more years, he's kind of a douche so we grew apart. No pun intended. I think even though he made himself into a freak he stillhas a complex from when he was short.

>tfw 182cm
BEING A MANLET FUCKING SUCKS WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO TALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People are stubborn about what they have to learn, not necesarrily what they have to tolerate.

You mention requiring spanish in schools at a PTA meeting and you're liable to incite a riot.

at least you're not 5'5"

correction: 5'3"

Do people ever lie about their height here?

probably

Why would I?

I think it's like penis size, everyone adds an inch or two.

How tall is 182 centipedes or whatever?

183cm = 6'

So he's 5'11?

i'm 5'3"

Are you male? If so, I want to put you in my pocket.

Also I hear Singapore is quite strict about silly things like if you spit on the sidewalk or shit like that.

My God your leaders must have their assholes puckered up so tight they have to take laxatives in order to shit.

>Sidewalks
>Shoes walk upon those sidewalks
>Germs, feces, other bodily fluids are tracked by shoes

Do your people plan on eating off those sidewalks someday or something? What if someone spits on the bottom of their shoe and then walks onto the sidewalk.

You people are nuts.

>tfw 196 cm

>be Mexican
>be 5'10
>every time I go out most white men are shorter than me
and yet gringos say it's us lowering the average height

Ayyy fellow 55 manlet.
Yeah, it's suffering.

You must live in California. Everyone is tiny in California

nope im from the chicago subs, 90% of whites here are German or poles

Yeah I doubt that bud.

what? that I live in the Chicago subs, or that tons Germans and poles live here?

>5'7/5'8 with gf

Stop being insecure, you cunts

That an area with all the kraut and polacks are that short.

well im sorry my life experiences don't match up with how you view the world

>tfw 165cm

If its any comfort im 6'1

>tfw 5'10 and slim but get more pussy than anyone here ever will

>doctors know about health, therfore, they live a healthy life, meme
lol
Every time

>No one uses that anymore
Ignorance is bliss but this is excesive m8

>5'6
My life was over before it began

tfw 5'10 and slim and get as much pussy as anyone here