Late Night Aussie Thread

Late Night Aussie Thread

#Straya

crikey

nick cave

a dingo ate my abo

Anyone have any stories/thoughts on Nimbin? Been there a bunch, want some shrooms but I don't think it's the right time of year or if there are dodgy buggers growing them 365 days of the year.

Yo.

Ask a lawyer from Melbourne that just finished at 10pm anything

3000 reporting in

any of you cunce going to Emo Night tomorrow?

ayy cunts

wanna get fucked cunt? i have some special shrooms

told to abo to fuck off we're full

I feel like you're talking to me I'm in southeast QLD, might be a bit of a drive. What is so special about them?

going to the NT in a few weeks on a government-funded trip to help indigenous communities. have never left NSW. what can I expect?

a bunch of abos feeling sorry for them selves and blaming all their problems on you

That

Nothing ever happens here

What are the chances that those two have been to NT? If you're going to a genuine indigenous community where they're left to their own devices they can be decent human beings. Throw alcohol, petrol or drugs into the mix and that does not apply, but some places manage it - some areas have non-huffable petrol and are dry towns, etc etc.

But it could just be a nightmare, you never know.

I still don't know exactly where I'm going, but I don't think it's going to be the Top End, so probably a prescribed community. Idunno, we have a day of orientation/cultural training coming up so I'll learn all the details then I guess.

>If you're going to a genuine indigenous community where they're left to their own devices they can be decent human beings. Throw alcohol, petrol or drugs into the mix and that does not apply, but some places manage it - some areas have non-huffable petrol and are dry towns, etc etc.

So basically keep them in glass jars away from the modern world because they can't handle it??

cant tell if this is one of those sad people who die and left undiscovered for months or is it just a junkie coon

Probably both

a junkie coon would never have straya pillows like that. that was a white bogan fo-sho.

sad peep who died in 2015 and was found by a local junkie in dec 207

same could be said for middle class Tasmanians mate

lold because fuckin indians just moved in next door to me

Agreed

>Struhyer

Fuck off you meth smoking yobos

Why are lawyers such cunts? Particularly divorce lawyers?

Just leave us normal people alone. Assholes.

My best assessment would be that we got here too soon. Like taking a soufflé out too soon I guess. I could only speculate as to their cultural and technological process if they had time to develop agriculture and stop being (largely) nomadic, but if memory serves they got here pretty damn recently compared to other cultures. Hell, the Tasmanian Aboriginals didn't know how to make goddamn fire before they went extinct.

Bondi-fucking-Junction reporting in.

And check-em.

what a gross place to live user

what brand of peanut butter do you get

If we'd arrived in the current year, instead of when we did, we would not have found any abbos as their tribal lifestyle would have made them extinct through generations of inbreeding, they were roughly 200-300 years away from extinction when we arrived

Best part of the greatest city in the world. Bar none. Eastside.

sanitarium of course

Even a layman can figure that out. Legislation/legal procedure is convoluted as fuck and you know diddly squat about what a lawyer actually needs to do on a daily basis. Think about a mechanic who knows the customer has next to no knowledge about car repairs and what would you expect? Same shit.

That, and they're already rotten human beings before they leave university. Not all, but most. We'd have assignments and students would literally rip pages out of the books so others would fail. The classes weren't even graded on a bell-curve; they were just sock-sniffing psychopaths.
(Not the lawyer btw)

3136 reporting from melbourne
the biggest shit hole this side of the east coast

Derrofag reporting from the Armadale line, gotta say the free amateur UFC around maccas is a plus

5011 checking in cunts.

Strikers are gonna beat the Hurricanes by 20 runs on Sunday.

Eh, place is a bit pretentious m80. Also I prefer my neighbourhoods not drafted and designed by Westfield Corp. Pic relates to this.

Whaddaya know ex 3135
Could be worse, could be sunshine

6168 here, can't say it's much different here, this shit just takes place at the rockingham center instead of maccas

Any aussie girls pics?

there use to be a tasmania thread quite often, idk what happened.

Here you are user.

Can't get more aussie than this!

Even has a sausage sizzle in the background, the diggers would be proud

>diggers
damn autocorrect

Its Straya cunt, Africa never made it that far

Oh I think you'll find it did user

need some Victorian girl tittys up in here

Who that

Public transport in a nutshell

Just some cunt.

sheeeit you guys have niggers now? I'm a spic (Chile) and I was planning to migrate there since we got so many god damn colombian and haitian niggers recently. Where the fuck am I supposed to go now?

What do you mean now? They were here about 70,000 years before anyone else...

oooooooooh you mean the natives, yea I don't mind those.

Yeah, they're pretty cool.

God save the queen matie

Well, fuck me you abbo cunts are smart. I'm happy to be part of this land, but yeah, the right ear thing hurts.

Quit it.
//
好了,我他媽的你abbo cunts很聰明。 我很高興能成為這片土地的一部分,但沒錯,右耳的事傷害。

我抽煙為生,不能退出。 一生的丟飯碗!

are you a chinaman and if so are you a female chinaman by any chance?

What would that even mean? Just curious. Like, if I understood it as a secret code word?
//
什麼會,即使是什麼意思? 只是好奇。 就像,如果我的理解是作為一個秘密代碼字?

You guys still haven't established context. So, no syntax inoperable.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm chinese takeaway

埃及是'貓他媽的像兔子腹瀉“一個愚蠢的名字

>going to Emo Night tomorrow?

kys

>Strikers are gonna beat the Hurricanes

as they fucking should, get those incesty tasmanian cunts out

Bunch of fucking cunnies

4560 Sunshine Coast here. Whaddup? Just home after work enjoying a beer.

were my perth fags at?

In Perth, fag.

parked at the station today Sup Forums and left my lights on, finish work get to me car and cunt wouldn't start. stood on the side of the road with my jumper leads in hand and bonet up, took nearly 2 hours sitting there looks like a sorry cunt before someone stopped to give me a jump (mind you this is a busy fucking road)
wish i could jump back a few years to when people actually gave more of a fuck about there fellow man.

6059 here.

But most of the fags are over east