>2018
>being against incest

>tfw no sister
I even asked my parents for a sister when I was little. "No user."

I wish i had a sister. Only have 2 brothers. Man if i had a sister, id be incesting it up 100%

I know that feel brahs.

you wouldn't

that anime had the worst god damn ending. he shoulda end up with kuroneko. come on. post some real good incest like SAO's incest which actually ends up bein cousins from another mothas.

He was with Kuroneko. She dumped him.

I tried dating my first cousin.

I wouldn't be surprised if the left tries to normalize incest as an acceptable gender identity.

>tried dating
What the fuck does it even mean

Kek, I legitimately see this happening

Sis-gender, for people that want to fuck their sister.

>incest
>gender identity
Wot? Sexual orientation, maybe, but gender identity?

Maybe he asked her out, but she refused? C'mon user, use you're imagination.

I bet you $100 that his explanation will be fuckin retarded

My colombian hot aunt

kek all you fucking autistic reets in here that don’t have sisters thinking you’d be fucking if you had one. Trust me, shit don’t work that way and that feeling never comes about. Stop watching shitty hentai and get laid faggots.

That's how they choose to express their gender identity and you can't question it or you are transphobic.

I fuck my cousin and I'm right-wing.

sure you do, user, you fuck your cousin while you are not deepthroating your dad or ass raping your mom, you are one big happy family

I wish I had hot sisters who I wanted to do incest stuff with. But no. I have 6 sisters, 4 of who are younger. And I have a huge protection thing over them. A guy was calling my sister J names and being a dick so me and my brother, who are several years older, went to his house and talked to him and his parents. I think it's better this way though. I'm especially excited for my daughter though. I always thought as a perverted little kid that I would fuck my daughter but now it's just so fucked up to me. Maybe you'll all learn that one day. It's okay guys. It's all okay.

>I always thought as a perverted little kid that I would fuck my daughter but now it's just so fucked up to me

You take away the hope in humanity and give it back at the same time

Pretty much everyone has fucked up thoughts, there's just a huge difference between actually acting on them.

fucking kek

Of course ya diddly doo Billey.

>not making your own sister

s m d h

my parents asked me if I wanted a little brother once
I said fuck no

I had sex with my sister when I was 11-12 and 13.
Should I take the time to story some of them?

If you want to fuck your family, go ahead.
Just don't procreate, as we have enough inbred sods filling up the earth.

pic unrelated

>the your sister is butt fucking ugly.
Got some hot cousins I'd like to get up in tho.

Incest is only increasing your chance of birth defects by 2-3% max, it's been blown out of proportion by stuffy religious leaders and politicians.

Sure, that's the excuse they use in Podunk.

Anybody?

fuck yes

Do it bro

Right I'll give it a go
bump the thread so it doesn't die pls

Green text that shit mah man

Me too.
>Multiple times since Junior High.
>Bout a year ago took one final swing
>have a snapchat/emotional affair up till Christmas
>basically her telling me how miserable she is everyday being married to beta vegan marathon runner
>she started going back to church
>Christmas she posted photo in hot tub with hubby
>inoafakeho.jpg
>kurtcobaininabathroom.gif
>say fuck it
>sent her a dick pic after a 12 pack
>she replies with a fuckin shrimp emoji
>bitchillfuckingkilluifutellasoul.jpg
>delete my snapchat

Been a month now. Recovery is going good. Life is better.

Yeah dude go ahead.

Eyy. I uses to fuck my sister and were boyh conservative Christians!

not even your relatives wants to fuck you and you're gonna die virgin,get over it

I too am a conservative, and engage in unspeakable acts of incest and other indecency. Making America Great Again!

>First time was when I was 11 and she was 14. Our mother had gone out to photography class or something I can't really remember but she was gone for ages.
>My sister (lets call her C) came into my room while I was sitting playing Morrowind on my original fucking x-box.
>That shit was fire
>She sits on bed and I notice something up, she's being weird. I turn off the x-box and ask her whats up.
>C says something like "mom's gone for ages and I've been learning about stuff in school, can you help me learn?"
>watfuk?
>Ask her what she needs me to do (I used to be a really empathetic kid, would do anything for her)
>Tells me she wants to know what sperm looks like
>I say no
>Stayed in my room though and eventually after a long time of arguing and her asking me again and again I give in. She jerks me off for like 15 minutes and eventually it got to the point I felt like I needed to pee
>Panic. Thinking I'll pee is killing me
>Bust my first nut and like next to nothing comes out
>C is really disappointed, tells me she'll have to do it again.
>i have a cry
more?

I want a cute little sister to fuck

good guy

Reee

More

cool story bro, thanks for sharing

nah fuck this, I want to do better, I skip out on so much shit cause I'm feeling like I need to get shot onto the thread before it dies. gonna write it out properly, not in greentext form

Greentext

Incest?
Please, I'm against sex in general.

Trips speak, stay greentexting user.

It's always been my fantasy to have a sister, I'd fuck her so hard

fuck no, he should have stayed with his sister and not just do the bullshit they did

This is all satire, at least I hope.

if this were my aunt i would rape her if she doen't do what i want

exactly

Yeah, that's it. It's just satire. It was all just one big joke when I stuck my penis in my sister's vagina and made the sex with her. Lol joke's on y'all, we only had incest to be ironic!

>neckbeard basement dwelling whiteknights that don't have sexy sisters telling sister fuckers what they would or wouldn't be doing if they had a sister

Kek

But really. I used to fuck my sister.

No, it's not user

Right, make it legal so I can pump my seeds into my granddaughter.

I played truth or dare with my half sister. I ended up fingering her and she licked my dick. I was 12 she was 13.

Don't worry, I believe you. How could I not?

pathetic, take a hint next time.

I’ve had sex with my sister 5 times. From age I was 11 and she was 14 and we carried on until I turned 14 and she moved away again. My parents broke up when I was six, my sister stayed with my father and I styaed with my mother. Every now and again my sister would come and live with us for whatever reason. My father lived in a really small town and my sister was the oldest in her school when she lived with him. Oldest in the school and only one in her class. When she came to stay with us the first time, my mother was taking photography courses and was out of home a lot. This gave me and my sister lots of time together where she mostly tormented me. Like, forcing a breadcrust down my throat until I gag and can’t breath and throw up outside type deal. Seriously psycho child. One day my mothers out for ages, I can’t remember quite what it was she was doing. I was in my room playing morrowind which I’d just got. I remember my sister coming in and being really weird and asking me dumb shit questions I wasn’t paying attention to because vidya bitch I’m fucking busy. Then she asked me if I could help her with stuff she’d been learning at school cause she’d have to go back up and didn’t have anybody where she lived to do homework with. It seemed pretty innocent to me so I agreed and shut off my xbox. Then she got me to go brush my teeth because she didn’t want to kiss me if my breath smelt bad. I’m starting to get nervous and admitidly slightly curious. I brush my teeth and then she takes me to our kitched, open up the fucking hot water cupboard and stuffs me in it, get’s in next to me and then pulls the door closed.

The hot water cupboard was fucking cozy cause our house was old and we had no heating so I knew closing the door was a bad idea cause you couldn’t get back out, however I’d figured out if I took a breadknife in there I could pop it back open. So my sister starts kissing me and it was pretty good, there’s tongue, her lips were super soft, she has her hands on my face and everything. I’m feeling really weird, nobody had touched me much before so I was getting a weird rush of endorphines. My sister (now called C) starts to get out of breath because the cupboard is heating up with all the activity and it being such a small space, we both start breathing heavy. Sexiest situation I’ve been in to this date. I was hard but didn’t know what it was so paid literally no attention to it. C grabs my hand and gets me to touch her pussy. She’s just started growing hair so it’s slightly fuzzy but really soft. She’s also really hot and damp. C starts rubbing me through my pants but I’ve finally got uncomfortable enough to open up the little closet and move to the bedroom. For whatever reason, she gets me to lay on the floor and she lays next to me and plays with my penor for around 15 minutes. C really gets into it and I remember her saying “I want to know what cum looks like, cum user”
Eventually I start feeling like I need to pee, and as I’m about to ask her to stop I orgasm and I didn’t know what it was so I thought I was peeing and closed my eyes only to open them again to a very dissapointed sister. I hardly came at all but I was panting hard and it felt like my dick was going to melt. That was the first nut I’d ever bust and my sister did it.

Interested

Stop, your writings shit

But I've only finished story one :^) We've got a full 4 more stories to improve. Come on this journey with me user.

Fuck that other dude keep going

Interested

The thing that sucks about sisters that are hot is you end up being extremely sexually frustrated about them but you can’t really do anything about it.

And 99% of people never get to satisfy that sexual frustration.

It fades though, if day it peaked around 17/18 and then faded after that

Dude, the reality and the fantasy are very different.
Fact is, the reality creeps up on you and its natural and good. The fantasy takes many forms.

You know when you fantasize about shit, but see the real person (sibling or loli) and feel protective, or respectful or disgusted at a fantasy thought atm, then its just fantasy....

It is ok not to incest or loli-rape... its alright.

>I have an ugly sister

The post

Ray ?

You all would be surprised at how common it actually is. You have no idea what people do behind closed doors.

Oh shit! No it isnt Ray...

Donnie Downer over here

It can also mean that they dated and it didn't work out. That is the most common interpretation of that phrase.

Next time was about 6 months later. C again comes to stay with us for the school holidays. Mother is fucking sleeping this time which she did a lot due to extreme depression or something. My sisters in the bath and being the weird fucked up kid I was, I knock on the door and ask her if I can come in and read her jokes from my book I recently got. It was titled 101 naughty jokes for kids! She gets all weird about it and I said I’ll turn around and and not look at her. Eventually she said yes so I came in and read her a bunch of really awful jokes. At some point and I have no idea how she got to this point because it was an absolute flip of attitude, she says and I quote “My vulva is open, that means I’m ready to have sex user.”
I’m really confused but I readily agree. Being the dumb little fuck I was, I didn’t know what to do and eventually she told me to take off my clothes and get in the bath next to her. I did and for the first time she got my to put my fingers inside her. I really enjoyed how she felt. She was really hot inside. We spend about 15 minutes kissing and just playing with each other, I was ready for the good stuff. Unfortunately that’s when my mother got up and we got scared and stopped.
Next story?

Siblings are too close. Cousins are probably fine.

Yes

I'm on fucking fire tonight holy shit.

I'd never fuck my cousin, she's ugly as fuck and I'd have no chance at fucking her anyway, she's got a boyfriend and he's a fucking fag. Basically torn apart the family because he's controlling as fuck. Never seen him but he's manipulating her for sure. Her ex was a fucking awsome guy though, he's still friends with the family

I'm gonna screencap and go to sleep. I have work in the morning. I'll finish this off in a thread tomorrow

im not against it, but i wouldnt tap my sister.

God damn bet you watch a lot of Lifetime

This

I don’t know why so many anons are against incest

Do you have ugly family or something?? Like seriously it’s not that big of a deal I you are both attractive and want to fuck who cares? How is it different than any random person other than an arbitrary title of “sister” of “mom” or whatever?

Would you fuck a teacher? Would you fuck a boss? Would you fuck a friend? How is any of that different??

Anyway incest is rampant in my family mostly cousins and uncles/nieces aunts/nephews

I have a big extended family of Mexicans/Americans we live in El Paso and New Mexico and some over in az

When there ar family reunions or weddings there are like 170 people and there is tons of drinking and lots of hooking up.

Immediate family incest is less common with us, some of my uncles and heir families from Mexico though, Jesus Christ I think they all fuck each other.

Anyway it’s not that big a deal I’ve banged a couple cousins and a young aunt and fingered my older sister before. No harm no fowell

Pretty sure my older brother and mom fuck. It’s all casual you guys are way to hung up

I don't even know what that is mate, I assume you're saying I wrote a blog tier post or some shit

kuronekofags eternally BTFO

>inbred beaner detected

Grew up in a shitty situation. Single mom drug addict and me and my brother and our little sister

She was a half sister

Our mom was always gone or concked out and we had no dad so we pretty much had free reign which led to a lot of fooling around and eventually sex.

I felt guilty about it and one time I decided to tell my brother over some beers (years later). I was fucking stressed out and I told him:

>hey this is going to be a little weird but I need to tell someone, when we were kids *sister* and I would mess around and sometime we would have sex when nobody was around.
>I know it’s fucked up but you are the only person that understands how it was when we were kids

I was expectinf him to freak out but he just started chuckling and said “dude, we did too... how didn’t you notice??”

So basically my brother and I both used to fuck our sister as teenagers and I was too dumb to realize she was fucking both of us.

I'd probably fuck my sister anytime if I had a chance. Too bad that she is too normal and social and in a relationship.

I gave her pussy massages while jerking off when we were kids.

shikashi onii-san!

What user is describing especially among border towns is very common

Lots of beaners fuck their cousins and half sisters and nieces, it’s like a cultural thing

HAHAHAHAHA DENIED BY YOUR OWN BLOOD BECAUSE OF YOUR TINY DICK!