My mail order bride just arrived!

My mail order bride just arrived!

u jelly?

Other urls found in this thread:

reallovesexdolls.com/163cm-h-cup-jasmine/
reallovesexdolls.com/145cm-d-cup-larah-kroft/
spankwire.com/Moaning-Girl-or-Formula-1-Racer/video22294/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your life choices intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

post more.

n-no...

Are people actually like this?

If only I lived alone I'd buy that in a heartbeat

Her breast is awesome, take care of her buddy

nah

She is amazing. I put on some larkin love (audio) and cuddle up to her in bed. makes me harder than diamonds.

If thats the doll yes pretty jelly. Looks like a thousand dollar doll at least.

player 2 wins

Yes, feminists say that these sex dolls objectify women of some bullshit like that.
Meanwhile they shove a severed dick called a dildo up their pussies and not a single guy gives a fuck about that.

samefag

>those hips

fuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk

what model is that?

Ok so what's the model and where can we get one? Can you post more pics? How's the sex with her?

samefag

samefag

Lol that is ridiculous.

I wish I could see someone angry about that in person, it would be so amusing in a sad pitiful sort of way.

samefag

samefag

What if we are all the same person?

Hello myself.

hey its me

Fuckin cum piss into my eyes cunt me

She's too old

I one up'd you op

I took female hormones for 3 years and now I'm my own gf, and I let men abuse me sexually like a toy and it gets me off like nothing else, I haven't had to put in effort to cum in a year and a half, I just get picked up and pounded

Answer is yes faggot, post moar

No. Youre just a raging fagget.

Fuck you pedo

Nope, I'm my own gf. I also talk to myself all the time, dress myself slutty and walk around the beach, it's surreal like the end of being John Malkovitch where he was stuck inside a woman

Faggot!

goddamnit if humanity survives that long in year 2100 women wont be needed/wanted anymore

So you feel like a puppeteer with a female doll?
That's crazy and brilliant at the same time.

precisely
I straight up dont even recognize myself anymore as being a person, im still a dude in my head but my outwards persona is a carefully crafted act to pass my physical body off as a female.

We're progressing faster than you think, so long as this progress can dodge the feminist screeching, we'll have artificial women soon enough

Where'd you find? Mind posting links?

You look pretty cute too! Or maybe it is just that snarky attitude you seem to have in that picture.

That is such a good point on the dildos.

I feel for the younger mother fuckers. Im 36 and it wasnt always like this. Women have gone powerdrunk in the past 5 years or so.

AI will be still shit in 30

>A.I. will be shit
>Implying the A.I. for the beta testing version of women isn't shit

Aspies should be able to get discounts on sex dolls.

buy one used. many websites for that.

Good luck dodging severe depression and AIDS. Also, say hai to your fam for me...kek.

Huh. Huh...

K, I'm impressed

>ha ha ha
>you're going to be even more miserable than me

He won't though

fuck off, faggot samefag

O' Rly?

>surely there couldn't be more than one person who thinks I'm a loser

Me and your parents, that's three people already.

Dude...there is a way to check that and it is apparent you don't have the skill or know how to do so. Quit embarrassing yourself.

Just don't marry her. She will end up leaving you and taking half your shit.

About the dildos, i feel the same way.
i have always thought it weird how women always get offended by men wanting sex and there are tons of girls out there slutting around or again the point with the dildos.

just solidifies that men know what we want and women are still stuck trying to pick what they want to eat for dinner.
go hungry bitchs.

Jealous that you bought a rubber molded doll because you can't find an actual woman that enjoys your company and wants to fuck you? Hardly jealous, I'll take a life where my beautiful wife who enjoys my company and likes sex over your pathetic life every day

I know I should not say it ... but you've done well to buy a Hisense television

Yes

im 27 and i agree with you.
Its a bit annoying. i got no problem talking to girls but as i get older its becoming a hassle to jump from relationship to relationship.
I love in the south US and that shit is rampant here. SJW's every fucking where.

Ordering my Doll soon.

>u jelly?
Yes! And even if i have money to buy her, my border control will not miss the doll

>Same name as my second ex
lol, thanks for the link Sup Forumsro

Meh
if it was automated i'd buy one.

I dont wanna feel like im fucking a corpse.
I would feel so beta if i had to move her around myself.

Those thick thighs

samefag

>actual woman that enjoys your company
Pretending for her enjoyment — actual definition for pathetic life.

How much?

2500$

You could fuck at least 12 hookers for that much.

Do you know how many Honda Accords you could have gotten for that?

Thats like 1000 big steak meals

Yes I do, motorboats those ass cheeks

but he could just fuck his doll as long as he wants
whenever he wants.
no risk of cops, robberys, STDs, Manditory condoms, or catfishing.

i say a worthy investment.

What about the 750 boxes of laundry detergent he could have bought?

jolie lara croft doll
8=================D

reallovesexdolls.com/145cm-d-cup-larah-kroft/

No I have a fat and un interesting wife who now refuses anal due to piles........ how much tho asking for a freind.

This is someone else's photo.

Saw it in a thread a couple days ago.

Wew lad. Dude...there is a way to check that and it is apparent you don't have the skill or know how to do so. Quit embarrassing yourself.

> (OP)
>Meh
>if it was automated i'd buy one.
>I dont wanna feel like im fucking a corpse.
>I would feel so beta if i had to move her around myself.
Agreed. Completely Beta move

>i dont wanna feel like im fucking a corpse

ive only ever fucked asian girls and i can tell you all of them layed around like a corpse until youre done fucking them

at least my sexdoll doesnt make formula 1 car engine noises while i fuck her

>implying fucking asian prostitutes is any less beta

Fucking kek

>Yes, feminists say that these sex dolls objectify women of some bullshit like that.
>Meanwhile they shove a severed dick called a dildo up their pussies and not a single guy gives a fuck about that.

Fucking this.

My partner and I use lots of sex toys in the bedroom. We have lots of dildos and masterbators and even a mid priced sex doll. My cock can only vibrate about a third as fast as her dildos so im all for her and fastcock9000 fun and she loves to pleasure me as i fuck the doll. Yet, feminzais would condemn this.

Thank fuck you inbred cucks aren't going to breed.

>not saying "biocunt"

its not prostitution if you refuse to pay them afterwards user

>tfw 6'7"

Homestuck? In MY Sup Forums? It's more likely than you think.

>lays there like a corpse
>makes noises

Statement a doesn’t match statement b

And perhaps, maybe you’re just really fucking ugly.

>think about women like this
>complain women dont go for "good guys"
>surprised when theyre virgins at 35

Send more

So a cringe thread is it?

Why does it look like shes in an infermary?

Even more beta faggot because you can't afford to actually pay them

>not divorced yet
>you'll see one day, faggot

Zwitter, Zwitter

Im not jealous but I don't have an issue with it either. Weak Beta fags like you shouldn't be polluting the gene pool with your inferior genetic material. Cucks, doll fuckers, traps and the like are breeding themselves out of existence. Leave the breeding to alphas like me and go fuck yourself off of the earth. Thanks OP for doing some good in the world for once

spankwire.com/Moaning-Girl-or-Formula-1-Racer/video22294/
Like this?

There's one pathetic feeb who keeps posting this doll repeatedly, every day. Saying "blah blah biocunts, your time is over women, biocunts this biocunts that."

You have no idea how retarded you sound, or are. The worst part is that I have Googled this doll and on sites with pictures of it there are multiple comments under different disposable names saying the exact same thing. "Hurr durr biocunts". This guy is autism personified and spends literally all day commenting about "biocunts".

It's also worth noting that the pictures are always taken from elsewhere and that he doesn't actually own his own doll despite it being under $2000. You'd think for someone who dedicates their life to talking shit about the superiority of something that they'd actually have one but no. Doesn't have a real "biocunt" and can't afford a plastic one either. Only dreams.

Just wanted to let you know that you're a pitiful piece of human garbage.

I too was thinking that

Soooo you are jelly then?

not really, because that's my doll you're reposting and you don't have shit.