So my friend posted a girl we went to high school with on a "Girls you want to titty fuck thread...

So my friend posted a girl we went to high school with on a "Girls you want to titty fuck thread." You can find him on Facebook as Artie Alexander Varas. The girl in the picture can be found on Facebook as Christine Elizabeth Nieva.

Artie is a "Chad" and thinks he's the man. Who wants to make "Chad" into a beta. Get creative brahs!

not your personal holocaust

If you have a problem with him, you should take it up with yourself. Coward.

Seems pointless since you're a beta faggot.

Why would we brigade someone who gave us content? Makes zero sense.

We SHOULD brigade your sorry personal army looking for ass.

Ig?

probably tylo be chillin

mane those are nice, but prolly with she being a spic we're dealing with those massive cartoon eye-looking nipples that make me sick

I mean, are you white knighting because he posted her pics without her knowledge? OR are you just jealous and spiteful? If it's the second one, I'd say to stop comparing yourself to him and just make yourself better and more dominant.

Most of us are NYPA
but I know some newfag is gonna jump on this like an obese kid in a chinese buffet

He's the first person in our group to put somebody on blast. Wanna know how he deals with his own medicine. The kind of "Chad" that can make fun of everyone in a group but gets his panties in a twist if someone puts his name in a joke.

You had me at posting this bitch.
You are losing me on the whole Chad thing.

Post more of this bitch... or at least good bitches.

Niether. I genuinely want to see how he reacts. I could give two shits about the either of them. I honestly want to see him get his shit pushed in.

Post your info faggot

Not your personal army faggot

Also, pics for those threads have to come from somewhere. Get the fuck over it.

You couldn't even march in an army if tou tried faggot. Fucking croc wearing Alabama roll tide bieber hairxut viser wearing faggot.

Post your ssn faggot

aww you got a crush on her? You think your helping her or some shit? You wanna fuck her you pussy if you dont like that guy go tell him to his face bitch.

what a fuckin fag. Fuck off bro

she aint gonna do it bruh

Don’t EVER fucking post here again. Pinhead.

Trolled. Everyone took the trigger bait.

First, who cares. Second, you need to post some proofs. Posting "all this is true because I say it" is ridiculous.
My advise: if true, grow some balls and do something, little kid.

>Trolling Sup Forums
>Say in plain English you're trolling Sup Forums
Uh-huh.

tits or GTFO

yea ok.

If you know him in real life, therefore you could easily go fuck with him yourself, but you still try to get strangers here to do it for you then he clearly is more alpha than you are. Otherwise you wouldn't be so scared of him.

So how do we go about finding out who OP is with these two facebook accounts guys?

Nice job user.
If she breathes

Well obviously a guy. Likely a shared friend on FB by both of them, but not guaranteed.
The Chad doesn't really post much on FB, and when he does it's shallow stuff like sports x or concert y, yet OP's still really focused on him. So, I wonder if OP and Chad are going to the same college right now and see each other often... Thoughts?

he'll learn.

Well I found that the Chad and the girl are friends with each other and I'm trying to look at mutual friends between the two of them but it's a lot of people.

you're such a fag dude Sup Forums isn't your personal army if you hate him for doing that to this girl then do the same to him post him on a "ultimate chads thread"

Someone could just message the chad and ask him which person would know about him posting that chick here.

yea that's white knighting "I want to see how he reacts to his own medicine"

grow up faggot

Maybe... but asking for help kind of feels like admitting defeat, doesn't it?

I would make a list of shared friends and look into each one who's a guy. Then we could see who goes to the same college as Chad, the number should be way smaller.

Blah, blah. Sup Forums is not your personal army, et cetera.

That would definitely narrow it down significantly.

Are you wanting to like, embarass the beta online after figuring it out? I'm trying to figure out if it would be worth it or not, I'm kinda disinterested tbh. Thoughts?

Posting a person's picture and saying you want to fuck them is not a bad thing.
You just posted her picture, her name and her facebook you fucking retard.
YOU just put someone on blast, I guess that makes you person #2 in your group.

OP is a fucking PLEB! :')))

lol