Where were you when you realized ‘life’ is a simulation?

Where were you when you realized ‘life’ is a simulation?

Elon mawsk says univres is a see mule a tion i guezz he rite
Dezpite gim avin anlee a bs in fiziks

In an Asian massage parlor railing on a bitch named Suki

>Talking about being in a Computer simulation,
>asking 'where' we were...

Its not but you think that way because some nerd came up with that.

Kek

FUCK OFF YELLOWS

Yes, Retard Confirmed

Go out home you loser

The right answer would be in the simulation, you stupid cocksucker.

Not that life is a simulation because this has already been disproven.

CHECKEM
ALSO TRUTH!

Lol read a fucking book about mathematical analysis before you post this shitty images you fucking faggot

Keep it going

>Not that life is a simulation because this has already been disproven
How can something that's probably not falsifiable be proven wrong, brainlet?

Sorry I forgot some people on here have potatoes for brains.

Where in the simulation was the simulated you when your simulated self realized you were ‘living’ a simulated life in a simulation?

Kek

I was in the shower.

There is a rendering error in my right shoulder. When I look at it from a certain angle, it looks like there is a black patch on it. But from any other angle (or in a mirror) the black patch isn't there.

That proved to me that life is a simulation. There couldn't be an error like that in real life.

Sorry I forgot some people on here have potatoes for brains.

Where in the simulation was the simulated you when your simulated self realized you were ‘living’ a simulated life in a simulation?

Physics, you stupid faggot.

The quantum hall effect would make it impossible for a computer to simulate an exponentially growing universe or multiverse. Even if there were a processing system complex enough to handle the continuous growth of our "simulated" reality, there are no algorithms in existence that could properly simulate this.

There would be no way for a computer to properly simulate the activity of billions on billions on billions on billions of atoms, molecules and electrons without even the slightest hint of error.

The fact that string theory is becoming more probable makes this task even more unlikely. Not only would you need to simulate our universe, but millions of other mirror universes simultaneously.

>Probably not falsifiable
>Probably not
>Probably

But how do you know how strong the processors are dickhead. What if it's an advanced Alian race and what not. Not only that but all that mumbo jumbo physics is bullshit. Wake up people

Doesn’t necessarily mean simulation by computer, could be run by some kind of God or something or aliens using advanced tech.

Ahah ahah ahaha brainlet identified!!!

Yes, probably. I suppose there could be a way to test the hypothesis, but I highly doubt it. For example, if our technology becomes sophisticated enough to observe subatomic particles in detail, we might find something amiss. I dunno.

Yea but you're not that scientist that observes that exponentially expanding universe. You just accept them as reality. Everyone else could be an NPC and you're the only PC so that simulation becomes easier to handle on whatever processor.

>lives in video game
>plays sims
>sims play video game
>is played

today is an exceptionally retarded day.

We already have computers that can actually reproduce a small section of a reality, down to the quantum mechanics.
Right now there's is enough processing power and storage to accurately reproduce about half the world.
Now if only a certain part needs rendered at one time, it is feasible, the entire universe doesn't need to be rendered.

It's a curious bit of mathematical history. We used to think all infinite sums could not be meaningfully given discrete values. It doesn't seem intuitive that they can be.

For several centuries now though, we've known that convergent series can be given a meaningful sum. e.g 1 + 1/2 + 1/4 ... = 2

Zeno's paradox was stated at a time when this wasn't known, and so the "paradox" is that 2 is the answer to something they thought could only be called infinite.

Of course the next step now is divergent series, which it again feels unintuitive to give meaningful values to, but where we can, with some care, find things like 1+2+3+4... = -1/12

>people will think this isn't a computer program writing this

>duuuh physics
No

>there are no algorithms in existence that could properly simulate this
Not yet

>there would be no way for a computer to properly simulate the activity of billions on billions on billions on billions of atoms, molecules and electrons without even the slightest hint of error
Prove it

You're just speculating, and you've done nothing to prove the hypothesis wrong.