What Sup Forums thinks about Quran?

What Sup Forums thinks about Quran?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7Ae8teWMfo
youtube.com/watch?v=VgHcvodEKPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better than the Old Testament, but still shit.

I dont think about it

poetic, but still horse shit

Relatively well written, but overall pretty boring.
Ladders best surah.

i think its total bullshit, did you know that they were originally playing cards

youtube.com/watch?v=M7Ae8teWMfo

Demonic

Haven't read much of it, but what I have read wasn't the least bit stimulating or interesting. Just some broad generalizations that the author did a terrible job defending.

Truck of peace

As vegetarian substitute meat goes, its alright.

It's a book like all others. It's also like life, you take the good and leave the bad. Killing needs no help.

love it my nigga

i usually take wood for my campfires, burns longer

youtube.com/watch?v=VgHcvodEKPs

>What Sup Forums thinks about Quran?
They had some good albums up until when Freddie Mercury grew that moustache and got his hair cut.

Same as priests of Bael. False God.

Same ending.

fantasy novel

Boring as fuck. I've read the Bible front to back once, and have re-read individual books and annotated the whole thing to the point that my Gideon Bible which I got back in 2011 is a tattered wreck...and I'm an atheist.

But I've tried to read the Koran and Jesus Christ, what a boring, redundant mess. At least the Bible gives you the original biblical stories everyone at least kinda sorta knows and a general plot-line you follow over a 4000 year history, the Koran only regurgitates those stories...poorly, adds some folklore that's specific to Mohammed's corner of the Middle East and the entire thing is sorted from the longest to the shortest chapter for whatever reason, so there is no plotline and you don't even get to follow how his ideas and his points of emphasis evolved throughout his lifetime.

Oh right, and then you still have to sludge your way through the expansion-packs of the Hadith and Tafsir before you even come close to understanding where Islamic doctrine comes from, because nothing sounds like divinely revealed like having to tag on a bunch of anecdotes about things Mohammed said and did which are important to informing how you are supposed to act as a muslim, they simply did not make it into the Koran for whatever reason and they are literally graded by how likely it is that they are not even true because someone either made them up or misreported what was said to have happened.

Stupid book of fairy tales written by ancient middle eastern sand farmers trying to explain shit they couldn't understand that ended up taking it too far through generations of indoctrination. Same bullshit as the Old and New Testament and the Torrah.

It helped me through a cold winter night once. Electricity failed in the area where I live, but lucky enough I had the Holy Quran. By burning it, it got me warm for a good few minutes.

It is a text used in brainwashing
It has bullshit and some wisdom in it
Its primary use condemns it
This is a case of 1 billion people CAN be wrong!
Next up, The Bible. Same Shit different, but all the same.

When I hear someone say, "I am an atheist", I think lazy pretentious uninformed.

But then again when someone uses Jesus too much, I consider them to be low intelligence in-breds.

Read the story of Elijah and the priests of Bael. That's Islam vs. Christianity in the future.

burn it.

>you think that having no evidence of God is a reason to not believe in him?
>You believe in scientific explanations of the universe and life?
>You must be lazy and uninformed!

I'm not an atheist but this is the stupidest post I've seen so far in 2018, you colossal faggot.

I prefer double ply, but Mohammed’s rag wil do in a pinch.

luxurious mousepad

Only sand niggers with room temperature IQ believe what's written in this book.

Lol all my Friends are Muslim from Djibouti im arab fromage yurop im déiste and open minded

It's the ancient equivalent of the book of mormon. Some guy looks around at the other religious people and admires them but thinks he can do better so he writes his own "holy book" incorporating stuff and characters from the other holy books then claims he's the one true religion. Goes on to use violence to consolidate their position and codifies polygamy and paedophilia as righteous. Joseph Smith = Muhommad just from different times.

Most informative post on the Koran ever.

Shouldn't be legal in western countries. Anyone caught with that pro paedo, pro genocide should be deported to one of the shit hole countries that are shit holes because of it.

Haven't read it.

I really would love that TRUMP killed all Islam.
You know... like what Hitler did to the jews.

Hope I answered you question OP

2018 Islam needs to go to their virgins.

Pretty boring book, wouldn't recommend

THOSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT CATS
PHOTOSHOPPED

the greatest and most perfect book ever to be given to mankind. no this isn't taqiyya..... honest

You misspelled "tiresomely and obviously written to copy the bible but done very poorly".

allah is a pagan moon god and islam ins one of many new age cults

It's a demonic collection of lies full of contradictions and inconsistencies. It has been translated many times and lost its original meaning.
But what we can tell is that it was written by a pedophile with an IQ of 75 who was JUST smart enough to figure out you can extort money out of people if you kidnap their children and wives and hold them to ransom with thugs. Genius level discovery there.
The proliferation of the Koran is, in our timeline, a result of the bad guys win.
Just like how Hitler lost in WW2, in some parallel dimension somewhere, maybe, if you believe in that bullshit, he won.
In our timeline, the bad guys won when Mohammad, that asshole, cheated and raped and pillaged, and weaselled his way to Mecca.

great post

I read it entirely.
It fascinates me that so many people believe these are God's words.
Coran has many contradictions. The biggest is there is a message of love on one side and a message of holy war to bring to all non believers on another.

Shittiest comic ive ever read

I read it and it was funny as fuck, but for the ultimate experience i recommend to read mohaniggers biography too

non-religious muslim here, only read it in arabic. don't understand arabic. never bothered to read it in english. Don't care either.

Fascinates me that other people are even curious to read this thing.

also it's just a remake of the bible, but more ridicolous, warmongering and at some points when you'd think of metaphorics etc. (in the bible) it is a fucking mess of nonsense. I mean you think there is something for interpreting (because it's that fucking woozy, but there is nothing. Sry for my english i'm a bit drunk

As valuable a contribution to literature as someone who has been on a raw meat&fish diet for 3 days relieving their bowels over a copy of 50 shades of grey being opened page by page
dried out in a baking oven for 6 hours and then ground into a smoothie with goat testicles, fish eyes and a pint of horse sperm

Wasn't it written by a guy who holed up in a cave and says wives should be modest virgins? I'm laughing so hard I have ketchup coming out of my nose.

This

I'm , i read his biography too.
Apparently after the death of his father mohamado went crazy and lived in a cave for days. His wife (the first one, she was older than him - the child bride thing was later) told him: "Your crazyness is a sign of dignity, you should found a new religion"
so mohamad was right as almost everything is women's fault

fuck off with your censored shit nigger

Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebel's hidden fort...