Twiggy Ramirez, Marilyn Manson Bassist, Accused of Rape

>variety.com/2017/music/news/marilyn-manson-bassist-rape-1202595930/

>Longtime bassist for Marilyn Manson Twiggy Ramirez (born Jeordie White) has been accused of rape by Jessicka Addams, lead singer in the band Jack Off Jill.

>Addams detailed the alleged assault in a lengthy Facebook post, writing that she and Ramirez entered into a relationship in the ’90s — when she was 18 — that became physically violent in the following months and years. She detailed a pattern of abuse that began with jealousy and escalated into hitting her repeatedly.

>During a tour break with Nine Inch Nails, who White also played with, the musician allegedly visited Addams at their friend Pete’s apartment. “He forced me on to the floor with his hand around my neck,” she wrote. “I said NO. I said NO. I said it so loud enough, that Pete came rushing in from the other room to get him off of me. But I had been raped. I had been raped by somebody I thought I loved.”

>Addams attributed her delay in coming forward with the accusation to warnings from her label that if she went public, her band could likely get black balled by “concert promoters, radio programmers, and other bands and their managers.” “The label blatantly feared the big machine behind Marilyn Manson would use their power to destroy not only Jack Off Jill, but my name, Jessicka, as well,” she wrote. “The pressure and guilt of the inevitable repercussions of my rape story affecting my band’s livelihood, happiness and success kept me silent for years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ-7JwRvbug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could get the CD, is there a limited edition pressing?

'meet and greet' package , awesome!

>Commemorative ticket!

Daisy Berkowitz just died.

I never knew that. That's sad

Meet and greets are such an awful idea, even the term itself warns you not to buy it. It's like meeting and greeting the guy who designed the mass-produced front door of your house. Why would you have anything to say to him? How could he have anything to say to you? Cringe-inducing. Getting raped would be the only way to make something significant out of the experience.

*Makes your girlfriend giggly*

Saw it a few hours ago. MM needs to retire already.

You queue up, peer down the line waiting your turn. Then it's the hand shake, you show off your painted jacket specially done for that night and you get a mildly enthusiastic 'hey that's great' like he's never had a fan before then maybe a 'thanks for tuning out, enjoy the show'

small things connect us

And here I thought I was already jaded with regards to sexual assault and rape accusations, guess we're ending the year on a new record.

>accusing rape over fb posts
>not sexual assault type stuff
>full blown rape
>over social media
Why is this a thing

Because it will get her name in the news? Maybe sell a few dozen records?

Is that new Scarling album ever coming out btw? So Long Scarecrow was pretty goddamn great.

I guess there's no point her going to the cops since it sounds like it happened a really long time ago. Like NIN/MM tour, wouldn't that be late 90's or something.

If Trent had moved to the South East, then yeah, 1994-6ish

Maybe if men stopped their raping it would go away. How bow dat?

Jack off Jill and Addams are well known subscribers to the riot grrl scene, so I think it's safe to say they're entrenched in feminism as well. Wouldn't surprise me if this is all baseless attention grabbing against a perceived white male "oppressor" to get some victimbux. Then again most of the members or MM were all fucking degenerate junkies back during the 90's anyway so who knows.

>gets raped 20+ years ago
>comes forward on social media now
Why?

jumping on the bandwagon clearly

Degenerates =/= rapists.

I have no real reason to believe Jessicka for the reasons you mention. Any rape allegation made by a feminist should be assumed to be bullshit until proven otherwise. And that means a convictions in a court of law.

>if men stopped their raping it would go away.
lol no it wouldn't

>Any rape allegation made by a feminist should be assumed to be bullshit until proven otherwise
Any allegation by anyone should be, that's the basis of Justice.

>it wont change so we should just keep raping
Great logic

NOOOOO not Twiggy. I swear these fuckers will not stop until they tear down every artist that was ever good.

Yes, because that's what I said.
dumbass

This was kind of expected since they put actual audio recordings of them doing BDSM type stuff to girls backstage in the Smells Like Children EP. The song "Fuck Frankie" shows they could have been doing all kinds of stuff back there.
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ-7JwRvbug

>partaking in consensual bondage means they must be rapists
umm, sorry sweetie, but no.

I'm pretty sure that was staged. Or consensual. The record company wasn't about to let one of their bands put evidence of an actual crime on an album.

Remember, Manson wanted to put a naked baby picture of himself on the cover of PoaAF, but Interscope's lawyers refused it, saying the company would be charged with CP.

The idea is that they didn't really have a problem with """hurting""" women like Twiggy supposedly did to the woman in question as was described in the OP since he held her down by the neck when she was saying "no"
The one in the album was probably fine and consensual but it gives you the idea that they probably did things of that sort back in the day after their gigs with hyped up groupies.
I know about the story of the PoaAF album cover which is a good point but I think the company couldn't stop them from doing other stuff that wasn't recorded.

>idea
>idea
>probably
dumb desu
You know what they say about assumptions.

Dude, their second album was called Antichrist Superstar. You don't really think Manson was actually serious about all that do you?

I'm not saying that he actually did anything wrong, I'm just saying that there's a great possibility of more women coming out saying that their consensual roleplaying sessions with Manson and the gang were really HARDCORE GANGBANGS where they were viciously tortured.
>Dude, their second album was called Antichrist Superstar
When did I say it wasn't?

>When did I say it wasn't?

You're missing the point. I'm saying that MM the band, and Manson the man, did and said a lot of outrageous shit back in the day. Pretty much *everything* they did should be seen as playing a character and as fiction. Including the staged groupie "rape" stuff.

>Rape allegations against Trent Reznor from the 90s
>Labels drop him
>Atticus Ross leaves him
>Mariqueen divorces him and take full custody from the kids
>Trent Reznor falls again into alcohol and drugs
>The Downward Spiral v2
Oh shit. I better take that back...

Thought that was Corey Feldman before I clicked.

She explained why in the quote in the OP.

I often rape 3 to 4 women just walking down the street, I'm glad the media is finally reporting what disgusting pigs we actually are.

meh. when john 5 dies let me know

wtf happened to his nose

His ex-girlfriend is just really vindictive and this shit has been known for years.

They did not have a good relationship at all.

>saying the company would be charged with CP

So how did Nirvana get away with it

>Sup Forums leaking again

Don't you a GG part 2 to talk

I haven't raped anybody

i just havent posted about your raping me yet

Nobody knows who I am and I don't have any money