twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey

KYS

Trap in training - kik Blowjobs4Shoes

looking for someone to murder me nice and slow pls T_T

fetal alcohol syndrome is a hell of a drug

so is fucking u up bich

Requesting traps in flats and/or floral dresses

Hey with that your are half way to being cured!

i don't have fas, i'm just ugly. i'm still down for a murder-suicide thing though.

Need your help!
Im looking for a vibrator that works as a proatate stimulator ans I can wear it inside if I go out, sit for a coffee or similar shits.

Any suggestions??
Thank you all

Well atleast wait till im done fucking you, whats in it for me otherwise

sit on my face bb

not bad

I'll poz you, lets do it bareback.

Id be willing to impale you repeatedly.

Any chance you can show us the hole?

Wish i had sauce for this

>tfw no bf
Also old pic of me getting fucked since there's a serious lack of amatuer hardcore stuff in these threads.

My clitty

Good stuff m8

Its so limp that in a way its funny

ecchievement on chaturbate

Who is sHE?

Yeah, I've got one thing going for me. I've got hella ass. I don't even start whoremoans for another month. I can only imagine it'll get fatter.

sexy view.

I'm just gonna shitpost for a while because I'm putting off fixing a sink at work.

>tfw will never fuck a cute trap because none are around here smh

did someone say shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

Well I'm in fucking Wisconsin, so there's no one around here. I feel you my dude.

No, it's just not connected. Had to get a new one and it's only half installed. Gotta do some muggafukkin MAINTENANCE BITCH! But it's friday and I'm lazy.

My ass is fat. Plis lobe mi

why are you summoning the scatman

Nice but where do you even get a camera that takes pictures like that? It looks like a paused vhs tape.

Anymore? I find you cute and fuckable

I am doing no such thing. At least not intentionally, lol. I just want validation/n excuse to avoid work.

FRICKIN FRICKS

I think that was from a 10 dollar webcam I bought. My pictures vary in quality quite a bit. Some from my phone, some from laptop, some from a shoddy webcam. To be fair, I spend more money on clothes than electronics usually.

The amount of degeneracy ITT is beyond disgusting.

you should take better care of your butt skin, it's nice and big, I'll give you that, but those zit/pimple marks are not nice.
Your butt is already great, if you started doing squats regularly you could achieve a godlike butt.

Is this you or your brother?

Those are ingrown hairs and birth marks. I forget to exfoliate my ass sometimes when shaving. And squats are hard. My one leg is fucked up so I can't do them.

Boom, godawful picture of cum leaking from butthole.

omg how is this cutie ignored, pls name or something

*he
reddit.com/user/NikkiSapphire