Do psychos feel fear and anxiety? Do they enjoy deceiving people

Do psychos feel fear and anxiety? Do they enjoy deceiving people

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933872/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-neuroscientist-who-discovered-he-was-a-psychopath-180947814/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does your mom know your on here?

yeah she saw me made this thread but didnt question it or see the text

make

how old are you btw

Yeah, they do, his endocrine system didn't produce serotonin, the hormone which regulates de angs, so, they live in a constant state of pain, and anxiety

thats pretty interesting. do you read a lot of true crime type stuff for you do know that?

Jeffery Dahmer huh. He had zero anxiety, he only got worried after police busted into his apartment and saw the 57 gallon drum and stuff

bump

And he CERTAINLY did. He got off on it.

Yeah, I did an investigation the last year to make a documentary about the relation beetween the Freudian theory and the psychosexual illnes on serial killers; also, I love criminology and I am a big fan of documentaries (sorry for the bad english spelling)

They get to a point where they believe that since they can kill and (in their mind) get away with it, they've somehow transcended society. That nothing matters and that laws are just rules we follow because we want to follow them. They see life as a joke and having no real purpose or meaning other than what we assign to them, so somehow they're "real" people by giving into their desires without a fake construct of "laws" and "society" that aren't real. But usually they think this way because of some abuse they've had in their life which makes them form their own "rules" or way of thinking. It's an oxymoron

its fine could you pass me some of the criminology stuff you read to become so knowledgeable on this topic? personally i feel like freuds psychoanalysis type stuff is kinda baseless but idk enough about it to critique it that much lol

What about this hideous cunt

Yes just not about murder

i read that he used to get drunk in high school. why do u think that is? maybe it was to alleviate the anxiety he felt

I think it was because he was trying to suppress his desires. Then kinda just said fuck it

wouldnt he just get more loose and feel less fear of consequences when drunk and act out on his desires

he didnt drink for anxiety, he drank because he loved being drunk. if he was anxious it was because of his desires as said. Dahmer was a serial killer before highschool, he was perfectly molded

you mean he wanted to kill people or he had already killed? sorry i havent looked that into his early killings lol

Check em

He killed once during his teens.

Then ten years or so later he really started serial killing

I wish they got to question Leonard Lake before he offed himself. We coulda truly learned what he and Charles Ng did

he was classic product killer (he desired the product, bodies). He was known to collect bones as a child, he had an insane obsession with bones and bodies in general. Really interesting example of the conditions which fester to cause a serial killer to get away with it for a while.
Read up about the kid who escaped his apartment and went to the police. The police fucking gave Dahmer the kid because dahmer convinced him it was all consensual, down to the hole in his skull.

That is truly the most horrifying thing about the Dahmer thing. And after they gave him back, he drugged, raped, murdered and then dissolved him

Hell yeah i feel anxiety
Jars large enough to pickle a head are hard to find

it's the most horrifying thing about police back in the day before the internet. So many serial killers got away because states just didnt communicate with each other, not to mention the fact dahmer was gay made police very uncomfortable with dealing with him, the stigma often had a hand in letting killers go free.

I thought the same about the freudian psychoanalys, but, during my investigation, I realized that the pleassure search during the childhood, and the family, have a important rol on the psychosexual life of the murder (same with vampiristic people), and, the psychopathy can be explained in 3 diferent topics (Sociology, in relation to social laws and stuff; Biology as the system endocrine failtures , and, in the psychology); I can pass you the link to a few PDF's, but all of them are in spanish :'^(

Just get one of those big, glass juice dispensers with a tap friendo. Then bung up the holes with a bit o' silicone and bobs your uncle

psychos are usually the result of different 'warrior genes' that decrease anxiety, and can lead to ultra-violent behavior. not all psychos end up violent though.

>not to mention the fact dahmer was gay made police very uncomfortable with dealing with him, the stigma often had a hand in letting killers go free.
huh why

care to elaborate

Show us your documentary bro

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933872/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-neuroscientist-who-discovered-he-was-a-psychopath-180947814/

psycho genes also include ones that involve narcissism and lack of empathy, which can also lead to ultraviolent behavior

basically police were just very homophobic to the point of assuming the state of dahmer's victim was due to just "weird gay stuff".
warrior gene shit is absolutely bullshit, and there is absolutely no connection between the warrior gene and serial killers. Hell even that "gene" was discovered in a very specific family that had other issues causing violence

no, yes. Can we close the thread now?

psychopathy is a catchall term for a variety of genes, not all serial killers are psychopaths