Painless suicide methods?

Painless suicide methods?
Preferably instant vaporization of body.

I dont wanna leave any traces and die without pain within less than a second. A bomb or laser would be perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

boconlineshop.com/shop/en/uk/nitrogen-(oxygen-free)-cylinder?_ga=2.17990448.886359056.1517587901-1039166231.1517587901
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fireworks in pooper

overdosing if you do it right

die without pain in a closed room with gas (``vaporization´´ of urself will hurt a lot)

carbon monoxide

jump of a building, you should pass out before hitting the ground, make sure its high enought tho

or cut ur head it will be fun to see urself body headless (ur head lives about 3 seconds)

an exit bag would be my third option after jumping into an active volcano. I dont wanna leave a mostly functioning body that could be abused or whatever.

Who cares about the pain, you won't be alive to remember it.

There will be more time to enjoy the view.
Op are you sure, your death you will keep worries about the disappear part? And why?

conserving the body by third party members to revive it pccasionally a la mexican sugar dancing.
life and death are still unsolved phenomena. Being atomized is the safest method imo

go jump in a volcano; on the fall down shoot yourself in the head

Sharing is caring. Why not donor the good parts - so maybe you can have partly a better life. Btw you can fuck the suicide terrorists- if your act will save lives

lol. My life is just boring as hell. Im young and cant imagine 50 more years on this goddamn planet

you're a pussy.

Try (harder) drugs. Maybe it will give you another perspective? Not joking

>life and death are still unsolved phenomena
Which parts of those, specifically, are unsolved

You won't pass out. Too much adrenaline.

Shotgun to the head
Like 500 for a cheap one
96% kill rate
100% instantaneous when it works

Someone explain why it isn’t the best

Become a bank robber. If you make it out you get cash if you don't then you die. Win-Win

The volcano plan is pretty cool do that!

Someone has to clean up after you, come on man, don't be a dick in your final moments

Nitrogen and a bag over your head. You won't panic or attempt to stop yourself because your body doesn't realise what you're doing. You'll just slowly drift off to sleep, forever

not the whole brain is affected and some parts might work for hours after including pain regions etc.

Would rather take TNT but dunno where to get it.

>jump of a building, you should pass out before hitting the ground
where did this meme come from? you DO NOT pass out from jumping off of a building.

Do you know by experince?

yeah except it's not easy to get noble gases to kill yourself, ive done research

if he said that you can't survive nuclear blast, would you also be a dick about it and ask how does he know that

helium should work too and you get it in every party shop

lol except they add oxygen to helium tanks and have been for years because it's become such a popular way to kill yourself

boconlineshop.com/shop/en/uk/nitrogen-(oxygen-free)-cylinder?_ga=2.17990448.886359056.1517587901-1039166231.1517587901

There's one place, you could easily steal some from a dentist, vet or doctors office

any recommendations?

Helium doesn't work because you're not breathing in helium on a daily basis.

dafuq, thx

put bleach and ammonia in a vape tank and just keep puffing.

ummmm... not sure what your logic is here, any noble gas works to kill yourself.

bullshit

78% of the air you breathe is nitrogen, so if you start breathing 100% nitrogen your body doesn't react to and start panicking

errrrr, yeah lmao. and the same with any noble gas. lmao..

But thats a totally different scenario

There's other noble gases that are 78% of the air we breathe? Fucking idiot

First all psychedelic stuff like shrooms and later acid. Than you can go on straight to something like 2cb and other research chemicals.

Heroin is a longterm partnership, it's better you have your fun with the other pretties out there before you choose this relationship.

Actually about 7 seconds. Agonizingly long when youre bodiless

HOLLLLLLLLLLLY shit. why do you think that because we breathe nitrogen it's the only gas that you can use to die? noble gases work because they are made of something called "notoxygen". use the vast sums of human knowledge at your fingertips before you speak please.

Did I say that it's the only gas you can use? No. I said it's the only one that won't put your body into a panic. Your reading comprehension is lacking.

>HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY shit
>errrrr, yeah lmao
>lmao..

What are you, twelve?

>. I said it's the only one that won't put your body into a panic.
not using google has defeated you
>What are you, twelve?
got me xddddddd

not that other guy, but I breathed enough helium to pass out once, and my body didn't go into a panic.

I don't think that it matters what so much, as long as your body thinks it's breathing, eventually it's going ot become oxygen deprived and you're going to fall asleep, and eventually die.

The cyberpolice is coming for all you kids for giving suicide methods

What about carbon monoxide? Cheaper and works Nazilike. (But it toxicate the organs?)

i don't know about anyone using carbon monoxide and since it's toxic to humans i don't know if you can breathe it without you panicking but if i recall it would work fine.

The police from the world the pizza delivery man lifes in is very happy if they don't have to see some mess of human exitus. Sooo

Hike far out into the wilderness before it warms up. Go way off the main trail. Start a small fire and drink vodka until totally shit faced, get good and sweaty around the fire. Take your jacket and hat and boots off. Lay on cold ground and pass out watching fire die out. Never wake up from the cold.

Looks like an accident, you will die of hypothermia overnight. No mess and comfy as fuck before you go.

Not painless but its the vest you can get with shit already in your house

aka strangulation lol

CO causes no discomfort, that's why it is so dangerous. Only CO2 buildup makes lungs burn thats why inert gas suffocation is such a common industrial accident. The C02 still leaves the lungs so you don't feel in danger until it is too late

ah, it's interesting that you don't notice it yet it's still toxic? i cba to google its toxic effects i dont care enough but i wonder what the toxic effects other than loss of oxygen it has

The euthanasia in 3rd empire built trucks that killed the passengers with the gases from the motor (co). The drivers start to push the Gaspedal - hoping it will go faster. They failed, there where screams and other nasty sounds in the trunk, because it wasn't only co.
It costs to much, so they were searching for an other method (shooting kids and women is not a thing that soldiers should like)--> Zyklon B

Yeah. It is super dangerous you just get sleepy and disoriented and then never wake up. Even if someone finds you if you inhaled enough of it there is no chance you can be saved.

Burning coals in a small space like a bathroom would kill you pretty quick. Just make sure the coals are ashed over before bringing them in the enclosed space. Kerosene heater would work too, especially old inefficient ones.

who is this again?

what is the agony scale based on? seconds?

It binds to your hemoglobin stronger than oxygen does. So your blood cells stop transporting oxygen to your brain. CO2 still is removed so your lungs don't burn but you get less and less oxygen.

Survivors reports

>It is super dangerous you just get sleepy and disoriented and then never wake up
ok but this is the same effect of loss of oxygen. if you were to breathe in a mixture of oxygen and CO would you still die?

okay, very interesting, thanks.

No, he isn't. The pussies are the ones that do it because of some whore, money, drugs (pathetic). Being tired of this world isn't that bad a reason.

Don't try to avoid the pain, you must enjoy it

Doesnt CO poisioning give you headaches until you pass out?

>I've done my research
>Nitrogen
>Noble gas

This is why has leaks are dangerous aside from the possible explosion danger... You don't fucking notice it you mongoloid. Even though you don't normally breathe in natural gas.

12 bucks for a tank full of nitrogen at welding supply store. About 80 if you don't have a empty tank. Maybe another 60 for a low flow regulator. So kill yourself for under 200 using dry nitrogen.

Yeah. But not bad, you get sleepy by all accounts I've heard.

Nah look at cyanide, super quick but pretty bad agony score.