This isn’t seductive. I understand that lip biting is supposed to indicate attraction, but this isn’t it...

This isn’t seductive. I understand that lip biting is supposed to indicate attraction, but this isn’t it. She looks uncomfortable and nervous. It’s just bad communication. It’s like she has a stomach ache, but it trying not to let it show or she let out a little pee, because she’s been holding it for so long. Stupid!

>What is butterflies in her stomach?

This thread is like the fountain of youth but instead of youth, it's crippling autism and social anxiety.

>She looks uncomfortable

She is uncomfortable. Because her panties are soaked

She looks like she just sharted in her pretty pink panties when ahe bites her lip like that.

I don’t understand. With pee, sweat, or poo?

So I can come here if I ever need to restore my autism to its full potential?

blood

I think they're trying to look cute, not sexy.

This made me laugh. Thanks

LIke a brave general. Injured, but trying to not let it show so the men keep fighting and don’t lose hope!

By OPs standards, this woman is nervous and is afraid

I believe that's how it works, yeah.

yep

OK. You sound like you really hate women. Someone will eventually touch your peepee, dont worry.

Did she ever grow tits?

Not nervous, she’s being playful there. Plus, she’s Asian. Asian women are more playful, cute, and loyal than American women.

THIS better be copypasta or a joke.

>With pee, sweat, or poo?

yes

100% DEAD SRS.

>mfw this thread

She just has a misshapen face normal looking women pull it off quite well.

>he believes someone is unironically white knighting on 4chin

She grew facial hair.

Pretty sure you can see the curve of cleavage

I think that if you are attractive/talented/have money you don’t have to work on perfecting facial expressions or practice them, because people won’t care. This is probably the answer.

Her boobs aren't that big.

That's because she's forcing her face muscles too much. She should be biting her lip without flexxxxxxin

HAHAHAHAHA

my fucking sides

You're wrong.

She has really bad genetics, massive broad back like an NFL linebacker, one eye alarming larger than the other, tiny non existent tits, I got a look at her Mother she is honestly one of the ugliest women I've ever seen same shit going on with Maisie Williams

Sure thing, user.