Should i cheat on my gf? i have the oppurtunity to and im a teenager so should i just say fuck it...

should i cheat on my gf? i have the oppurtunity to and im a teenager so should i just say fuck it? what would Sup Forums do

also dani thread

yeah show pic of your gf and cheating girl

Just do it

>Has GF
>Wants to cheat

Yeah, go ahead and fuck up your teen years and break the heart of someone who probably genuinely cares about you. Anyone finds out about it you can kiss decent social interaction goodbye. If you aren't happy in the relationship just break up with her

Do you want the good advice or the bad advice, OP?

>Probably genuinely cares about you
>Teenager

dont wanna show pics but ill put it this way, theyre both atleast 8/10 if not more in my opinion, hard to say which is hotter

As someone who's cheated in the past.
Go for it

This thread is worthless without pics because there's no possible way we would be able to answer your question. Whether you should cheat or not depends entirely on whats at stake.

i want the realness im genuinely conflicted :/

>teenager
18+ right? Post girls for opinions.

If you want to cheat you are probably not happy in your relationship, so just end it.

Fuck the new girl guilt free.

how hard is it to be a decent humanbeeing

hence the probably. i don't deny that most teenagers are vapid little cunts, but im trying to give the benefit of the doubt here.

Be honest, OP, you don't have a girlfriend, and if you had one you wouldn't even consider cheating.

also continuing dani thread

MODS

absolutely, youre asking, so go for it, if you don't, youre a beta, and you will be for the rest of your life

also smoke pot

op add me on kik maplestory4chan

>palmares?

Ees pedrosa no?

because i dont wanna stop havin sex with a loving, attractive bad bitch? is this even a question? thats why but is it worth it is what im struggling with here man

dont do it you stupid cunt
cheating is bad

i think we'd get along ;)

Wins for advice

Just dump her, you're a teenager for Christ's sake. You don't need to be SERIOUSLY dating until around 21 anyways. At least then you'll have an inkling of who you are and who may be truly compatible with.

I wanna fuck her so bad

we all do

Yes
For the love of the gods yes
If I had a time machine I would tell myself to cheat and fuck every single girl I could. Take any chance and fuck rejection. Also to video whatever I could and keep it regardless of feels.

Fuck.:.all the lost opportunities, when you are teen the world kinda of an even playing field and you can bat out of your league

more pics

Second. Don't do it user.
It's a pattern of behavior you don't want to start trying to justify with yourself. Never ends well.

this

thats the attitude i have about these things too, youre only young once you know. i just wish other people didnt try to make me feel guilty for being like that

(OP)

Then break up with the chick.
Part of being in a relationship is to care for the other person and clearly you don't so let her be with someone who will.
Just make sure you have a firm grasp of the new branch before you swing so just make sure the new girl is worth the break up and don't just come running back to your gf because you need sercurity.

I'm really looking forward to the day when this white trash nothing overdoses on fentanyl.