It's my 21st birthday Sup Forums. Give me some life advice

It's my 21st birthday Sup Forums. Give me some life advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get of Sup Forums
never look back
remember your roots
traps arent gay

The best days of your life are over. Good luck!

Kill yourself.

Oldfag. Ask me anything.

>If you join the military, don't do a combat job. Do something that gives you marketable skills when you get out.

>Don't have sex in the dark unless it's a girl you trust. You can get STDs even if you wear a condom (HPV / Herpes)

> You're better off learning a trade AND THEN going to college after you save than going to college and immediately trying to get a job.

> Don't waste your life living out what other people think is important.

>Aloe plants are easy to grow in your house and very useful for burns.

>You don't have to be a gym rat, but you'll be amazed at how much higher capacity your body functions when you stop eating processed junk food and are physically active at least three times a week.

>Romantic love is a nice place to visit, but you're a fool if you think you can really live there forever.

>God isn't real. Or, in the very least, we have no true knowledge about it.

I know people will post stupid stuff in response to this as a defense mechanism, but if you really dedicate a portion of your life studying all the religions of the world, going to seminary, getting a formal education in psychology, and visiting different religious services (as I have), it becomes pretty obvious it's all different flavors of the same BS. It all preys on fear of the unknown.

Drink your own piss and put IcyHot on your balls.

dont do drugs and avoid nigger culture

Suck a dick you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

Don't drink and smoke, don't quit education, find a decent job to not be a poor motherfucker like me, don't care about friends, girls etc, it's not important at all, only thing that matter is money.

Unironically this.

work smart, save 65% of your earnings and retire at 40.

Don't be a fagg

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Having kids is nothing you can prepare yourself for. If you got your shit together and want kids go for it. Just make sure you've lived together with your significant other for 5 years.

Be smart and don't have kids.

get your ass to aethia.co and sign up for a free egg that will be 200$

>Romantic love is a nice place to visit, but you're a fool if you think you can really live there forever.

Everything is spot on except for the last one. I know a number of people who are truly in love and have never cheated, never escaped responsibility, and raised their children well. 100% of them were part of happy, "normal" families (which don't seem to be normal today).

Dont go to Acapulco, Ciudad Juarez, Guadalajara (This one its full of traps) Michoacan or Veracruz, everything else its fine.

Mexico speaker here :3

Invest in low cost index funds.

That's fine. But they're not in Romantic Love.

Oxytocin wears off, and then there's other kinds of "love" that hang on.

don't do shit for free.

Don't get old

when doing a job, always make your best effort to do your best, no matter how stupid or menial that job may be. This will always get you ahead of 80% of your competition.

This
Being a psych fag I can confirm.

Love has different shapes and colors, if you think that love only consists of hugs, kisses and sex, then you still have alot to experience yet

Confirmed. Will make your dick bigger and cool your CPU more efficiently.

It's also good to keep $400 in cash in your wallet at all time. Don't live around niggers tho.

>psych fag
Psychologists have an atrocious suicide rate. Don't listen to anything they say, they are terrible. Find a sweet conservative girl, even if she's a bit homely, have kids early, and do nice things for your family. Go to church, teach your kids to throw a baseball, and have friends over for dinner.

Don't live up to your millennial expectations. You fucks are only making it harder for yourselves. Learn how to work hard and not complain and or quit when something it too hard, not gratifying enough or you don't feel properly appreciated. If you wont do it trust me someone will and likely for less money from another country. Learn what a bad day really is and how to deal with it. Don't use social media and a mentor and confirmation that you're making the best decisions in life because people that don't know you approve/disapprove with your postings. Unplug for a weekend, if you can't it's only going to get worse. Humans should not "need" entertainment to survive and it's almost getting to that. Wake the fuck up and spread the word. Take it or leave it.

>Don't have sex in the dark
>Don't have sex
>Don't sex
>no sex
>no

Shut your face, you faggot.
Semensprinkle her OP.