Imagine a scene where the genders are reversed and they say her elf cave is too big

Imagine a scene where the genders are reversed and they say her elf cave is too big

Imagine a world where you're not a bitter virgin.

It is an awful line of dialogue no matter which genders says it I can't believe that a bunch of film executives looked at that and thought it was good.

Girls love me, squee!

And I love them

It wouldn't work because the implication would be that his manhood isn't big enough, especially considering how short he is and how small she is.

Penis shaming is always allowed.

Is this The Hobbit?
How the fuck did a line like that make it into the movie?
Are there fart jokes too?

Its a terrible series of kinos, except for my waspgirl

>21st century quip that only a teenager would say
>appears in a medieval setting

got
>21st century social political feminist commentary played by celebrity tweens in a medieval fantasy setting

There are fat jokes and sex jokes and slapstick and all sorts of childish shit.
It's sad, because you can tell everyone really wanted to make a good movie, but PJ didn't have nearly as much control this time around, and the production was ridiculously rushed.

Hang yourself iFaggot

Wasn't Jackson the one pushing for the CG shit because it was handled by his own production company?

Remember the scene where the guy dresses up in drag and is shot out of a catapult into a Trolls mouth?

HAHAHAHAHA THERE'S A DICK JOKE IN TOLKIEN! kill me

when will manlets learn

Bravo Tolkien

Nice

It was mostly done because Weta had way too little time.
Pre-production for LOTR was like 4 years, for the Hobbit movies, it was like 6 months. And all the things they had pre-made were designed to fit Del Toro's version of Middle Earth, and didn't fit with Jackson's. CG was quicker and could be done in post.

Kill yourself roastie.

why did this make me laugh so hard

This

In a fucking tolkien film no less. Have they no shame?